main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Storm trooper costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Yoda_83, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Trooper

Super_Trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    hello,

hey i just wanted to thank all of you guys for all the help and i wantted to let you know this is my new user id i think its alot better then yoda 83

kyle....

2. Super_Trooper

Super_Trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    hey you guys i was just curious if you would invest in a storm outfit even though you cant fit into for a little whilee?

3. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Sure. I know allot of folks who couldn't fit into their armor when they got it. Lots of my friends use that as motivation for exercise, so they keep the pounds off and fit into the armor.

4. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    hey super trooper,
    i would recommend you contact your local 501st and find out what the next event is.go there and meet them.they are normally glad to show you their armor.newbies usually ask the same questions so ask everything you need to know,were used to it.plus you can see how your height matches to theirs.you may run into someone your height.
    bring along a camera and take pics of you with them.they will be a good reference later when you start to build yours.

if youve never built any props or anything before you may want to build a few so that your skills are active and you dont mutliate some expensive suit trying to figure it out.ask the troopers what tools they used and what youll need.spend some time researching this before you jump in.
    and ill tell you now,the armor is only part of the expense.youll want to start wearing the thing at events so be ready for travel and hotels and alot of fun.

good luck
    skip
    southern outpost
    www.501stso.com

5. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.