Storm Troopers , and Royal Guards NEEDED

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by qcjedisteve, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjedisteve Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anyone who is about 5'8 and up wants to be a Royal Guard or StormTrooper post below

There will be THREE Royal Guards Needed for this years Halloween

And FOUR Storm Troopers (that is if Mark will let you wear them, or he get's them here in time)

I plan on going as Loard Vader with 3-4 RG, 5 Troopers. 1 Boba Fett.

Thats 9 people total. We will go to the Mall and any costume contest around town.
  2. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey there this is Lance and I would love to be a storm trooper if I could get a suit to fit me becouse thats what i was going to be anyway for my first costume. When ever i got the money to buy the mask and materials to make my suit.
  3. zpac4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    We just have to make sure we have our Royal Guard Volleyball match before we sell all of the helmets. That's going to be funny as hell! Also, how is it going with bozo man, Head? I consulted my action figure book to discover that the Veers chest plate is......the Snowtrooper plate painted gray! Sorry I doubted you there for a second.
  4. qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Knight

star 1
    You'd know better than me if I'd fit in one of those costumes Steve, and I'd love to participate if I would fit in one!
  5. Count_Looku Jedi Knight

star 1
    You Never new that, Zack? where have you been
  6. zpac4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, I knew that, but I was just double-checking to make absolutely sure that was the case. I don't want a suit that isn't perfect, you know what I'm sayin?
  7. qcjediHammond Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you still need someone i will do it. Steve we will just talk more about at black hawk
  8. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I have to pay for postage on anything I get shipped down here so the troopers will have to wait until I start working. It'll be very tight since my first paychecks are spoken for and I don't start till early September. Don't count on anything. Besides, we're not doing Star Wars this Halloween, but next Halloween, hoooo boy. Besides, methinks we're goin to Chicago town this year anyway. But nothing is cemented yet.
    I wouldn't mind tagging along with you guys this Halloween even if Link, Zelda and Malon look a little out of place. But it's Halloween for gods sake, Diversity is important. Besides like I said before, I'd rather do Star Wars next year when I can really bust it out. Just don't have the cash this year. Oh well.

It's not what you go as, it's how much fun you have. Believe it
  9. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Meg (QcJediHoobyJoob) just brought up a good point. If anyone wants to be a stormtrooper this Halloween they are welcome to help front the postage for shipping them down here. "I've made some special modifications myself" to the suits to adjust for fitting larger people especially in the legs cause those things hurt if the dges haven't been worked on. The change is so subtle no normal human will notice the difference. I have four so if anyone's interested just let me know. coo

10. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, That sounds great, I think the shipping will be $35 I will pay for one to get it down here. So I would say if anyone want to wear them, they should help or payfor shipping, trust me people, you are better off paying $35 to wear a trooper for one night then to pay $500 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.