main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Saga Storms of Fate - Anakin AU- NEWLY UPDATED 5/15/11 with Chapter Nineteen of Part Three!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Feb 15, 2006.

1. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    I haven't disappeared :D

Glad this story is up and running again!

If you're doing PMs, can you put/keep me on the list?

Thanks. :D

2. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Oh yay! READERS!!! Welcome back, old friends!!

Ratna- Nice to see you again too! I hope things are well for you and yours? Darth Life swoops in sometimes and interrupts the best of plans, doesn't it? Maybe we can help encourage each other!

Lady_Misty- Don't know if it's a Californian thing, but I wanted to point out since it's happened a couple times that, um, I'm a girl. lol Or is the application 'bro' like 'hey guys'? Not sure... Well if you thought I was a guy, I hope my gender changing won't keep you from reading!

DarthVaderette- My friend!! Oh I have missed you! When I am able to send PMs again we shall have to trade Facebook names to keep in better touch! So glad you have come back!

Guys (and that's generically implied) I am starting a whole, brand new, PM list. If you want to be on it, let me know. It's been a few years since this started and I don't want to assume the people on the original still want to be on it. So if you want a PM, or a Facebook message, or a Yahoo messenger alert (since my PMs get clogged quickly with 'you've sent too many out unread'), let me know!

3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    *face palm.*

I know that you are a girl, or a woman. I must have been in La La Land when I wrote my reply. Which wouldn't be surprising since I forgot to take my meds for the past two days.

4. JediCam-Ron

JediCam-Ron Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2007
    I am so happy to see this story being continued. We missed your wonderful writing!

5. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007
    Well! It certainly has been a long time, but a dedicated reader cannot possible stay away! I've reread the entire thing and am pleased to say that Anakin's revelation to Mara wass unexpected, and perfectly perfect! I cannot wait for more, and am so glad to see this once again!
    cheers to you!

6. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    I have devoured this entire piece of fiction so quickly that I now have nausea. What an amazing story! I understand DRL can be awful, but if you still plan to continue this, I'd love to be on the PM list :)

7. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007

What does Pink Panther say when he steps on an ant? Dead Ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant.

8. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, anybody there?

Update soon?

9. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Another hiatus, huh? Meh, it happens. This is really good though.

10. ccp

ccp Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    I just found this again. Great story.

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    hello?

Lady_Misty likes this.