main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Stormtrooper armor- need help!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by whipwarrior, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    After yesterday's IMAX event, I REALLY want a Stormtrooper outfit. I'm working on getting the money, which shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty sure I can scrape together $400 to $600. What I need is links. Who makes good Stormtrooper armor, bodysuits, boots, etc? Any help would be tremendously appreciated!

-Dale

2. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Okay, I found a few things online. First of all, I checked eBay and found that the best Stormtrooper kits are supplied by somebody named crimsonsith, from Atlanta. I seem to remember that somebody mentioned this yesterday. He states that his armor is made from high quality ABS plastic, and that it meets the standards accepted for membership to the 501st Stormtrooper Legion. I also found a great how-to website, located at: http://www.multiplehat.com/whitearmor/index.htm

Does anybody have crimsonsith's e-mail address? I'd like to talk to him about the outfit.

-Dale

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    You need to check out www.vaderpainter.com

That is the website for Bob Bean a.k.a. "crimsonsith." He was Darth Vader yesterday.

Derek Smith was who we talked with yesterday. His email address is uscm91@charter.net

You guys can also check out the Georgia 501st at www.ga501st.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.