Stormtrooper Armor??

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by JED1, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry if this has been asked before but does anybody know where I can buy Stormtrooper armor! I'm not very handy at making stuff myself so hope to buy some off the shelf so to speak. Grateful for any advice.
  2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Two words:

Not.
    Ebay.
  4. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Q99213, fancy sending me that PM aswell, I could use some help too.
  5. Skaught Jedi Knight

star 2
    You can get good armor on ebay. You just have to be careful of who you're buying from.

Scott
  6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    In general, the cheaper the armor, the cheaper the armor, if you get my meaning.
  7. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    True, but for those who can't tell the difference, it's best to err on the side of paranoia.
  8. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Didn't quite understand what you meant. So I guess I'll respond what I think I should to what I think you posted, erm, something like that...

I think that if you are just going to get some armor for a few parties or a novelty item, maybe as a stand up or just 'to have', then you could easily go with some of the cheaper stuff on ebay.

But if you plan to join the 501st or hang out with anyone that really knows their armor, ask a lot of questions, save up for a while, and get what you can afford. I have, in rare instances, seen full sets of .08 ABS armor for around $150-200, but it's already assembled and fit for a limited range of people, beind sold by someone that just doesn't want it anymore, but to find decent armor at that price is extremely rare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.