main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Stormtrooper Armor!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by CRIMSONXXX, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005

I have access to FULLY ASSEMBLED ARMOR COMPLETE! I would love to see this go to one of you guys so we can add a new TK to the JAX ranks. If your intrested this WILL sell immediately! Read the post below...this is local and has already been posted on other boards. Contact me ASAP if you want it! $700.00 - COMPLETE AND ASSEMBLED!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:12 pm Post subject: TK/TD Armor For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys

I am selling or if any one would like to trade my TK/TD armor complete from head to toe, with orange pouldron, boots, built-in-mic system into the bucket .

I am looking for at least 700$ for my TK/TD Armor or a swap with epII or ep III clone armor (clean) complete with helmet and boots please.

Thank you

2. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Yeah I saw that post too. That is a really great deal, especially cause hes already assembled it and has a mic in the helmet...Hope someone jumps on that deal..I would love to have some more troopers to troop with..:)

3. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    Alright, I waited long enough for you pansies to buy the armor.............and no body bought it..............so he sold it...............TO ME!!!!!!! That's right, Santa brought REDEYE some TK for Christmas!

4. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    When is it being sent to you..Are you going to wear it to one of the functions up here soon?

5. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Dang it! I was waiting on an expense check to come through this week before I expressed interest! It was definitely an appealing buy since it was assembled already.

Congrats Crimson!

6. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Awww, quit frontin' Matt you knew you wanted that outfit all along. Still, seeing you in something other than crimson red is going to be new experience.

7. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    Saaaaaweeeeeeeet! I guess standing next to you, they can say to the rest of us,"aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

8. macewndu73

macewndu73 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Ok, if any of you see me on the street corner with a sign saying "Spare change for Armor", don't laugh!!!!!!

9. CRIMSONXXX

Apr 3, 2005
    Tried it on for the first time today (now "Bob" the mannequin is wearing it). The armor fits like a glove...it's like we were made for each other! YES...it will be worn at the next troop!

10. cha0s73

cha0s73 Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    Cool, I want to check out the mic system you have so I can get some ideas....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.