main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Stormtrooper armors needed in Ottawa!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthMole666, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMole666

DarthMole666 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 3, 2001
    Hey folks!

I'm making a fanfilm and I need four Stormtrooper armors and helmets. I know there are people who make some, and I wanted to know how much you guys would charge. We are high school students and we are short on budget.

I wondered if anyone could make us affordable armors. Everything goes, as long as its credible.

Thanks!

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    You might want to talk to TD714/Stephane about that...well I doubt very much he'd sell you any...if you ask really nice, he might let you borrow it. :)

3. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Actually that's TD741, but I don't think he's been by the boards much recently, but I'd be happy to pass on an e-mail.

Aside from talking to him I've no idea how you'd go about finding trooper armour in Ottawa. In fact he'd be the first person I'd go to if ever I wanted anything related to SW costuming.

4. Mokitty

Mokitty Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    People make fanfilms in Ottawa?
    Dude.

I guess being stuck out here in Kanata with all the rich brat kids (yeah yeah so I qualify for a bit of that myself) I never had a clue. :p
    All my SW buddies moved to Toronto over the last several years. And I've never met another girl who was into it like I am... anyone know any SW girl-nerds around here...??

Send me an email sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.