main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto stormtrooper figs

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by custom_droid, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. custom_droid

custom_droid Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    does anyone know what the deal is with the stormtrooper bundle that is up for pre-order on the fan club site? all i know is that they are offering 4 or 5 figs with all different weapons so you can start your own batle group..anyone know how they are packaged? is this somethign special or are they just dumping a pile of figs to us in a bag?

i've checked tfn and rebelscum...no real mention at all....

2. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Heres the website details

Start your Star Wars action figure collection or bolster your Imperial troop forces with the Stormtrooper Troop Builder Set. These four super-poseable 3 3/4" stormtroopers from the classic Star Wars trilogy are the perfect addition to your collection or for use in dioramas.

The Stormtrooper Troop Builder Set contains 4 stormtroopers, 2 Imperial blasters, and 2 Imperial blaster rifles

--------

I would imagine it just a bag of the 4 figs.

And only available on the fanclub site.

3. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    aww...but $20 can buy many peanuts.

4. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    How many peanuts?

5. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

roasted, or salted? mmmm honey roasted peanuts...

$20 can buy many peanuts, but whos going to pay to make the elephants go away???

6. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Yes...but how MANY peanuts???

7. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

how many?

EXACTLY 722.341 this includes those little deformed peanuts you get at the bottom of the bag and of course those little bits of pseudo-peanut which is really just shell and then of course theres the trick peanuts which when you crack the shell have no peanuts inside and then you have the mutant peanuts which have more peanut inside than they're supposed to :D

8. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Point three four one of a peanut? WTF!??!

9. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

Its a microscopic peanut, very tiny, very salty...the ideal secret weapon for a one-on one slug battle

10. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    hmm..how many peanuts could I buy with $20? Well, they would most likely be Honey Roasted Peanuts, since those are my favourite. In some grocery stores they have them in large plastic containers for about $5. So i could get four of those.

When next I have $20 to spend on peanuts, I will count all the peanuts in the four containers. Some might be cheap and count only one container and multiply by 4, but not me. I want an accurate number, thus I will count every peanut.

I will report back to this thread once I know. I am sorry that I do not have the figures at this time.

11. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Twenty dollars can buy more peanuts than you can imagine.

12. custom_droid

Apr 25, 2002
    well...imagine my surprise when I look to see that my little post is driving all this information......i click on the link assuming it will be filled with tons of usefull information to help me make my purchase.......

i'm off to buy cashews

13. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Just for you - back on topic

I ordered the 5pack special (of Stormtrooper figs) for a grand total of 20 figs (split between me and a friend)

Costs about $119 canadian (not including shipping - it free in the states for that amount - having them shipped to a friend)

14. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    just to go off topic again...

Tragic, I don't know, I can imagine quite a lot.

15. custom_droid

Apr 25, 2002
    well...i have confirmation......YUP its a box with four bagged troopers...no card, just enough cardboard to mount the blaster......

but still they are cool......my desk is now very well defended....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.