main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Stormtrooper Troop Builder Sets

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Webb, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    I HAVE to have this!! Is anyone interested in buying a Stormtrooper? Troop Builder Set from the Official Star Wars Fan Club Store? They sell a 5-pack for $71.96... which turns out to be a little under $15 a set. Free shipping!

I'm VERY interested in getting 2 sets.. would anyone else like to go in on a 5-pack with me? Anyone else have these, and are they worth it??

I even see something about getting better prices if you're a member? Anyone know about this?

2. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Been a few days... *BUMP*

I would post to the Collector's thread, but this is a specific request I'm throwing out there. Anyone interested? (Please don't tell me I'm gonna have to convince the wife I *need* 5 packs of 4 Stormtroopers for myself)

3. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Why is it called a builder set when they are already prebuilt... Nice thing is, they are exact GI JOE size, meaning T.A.R.G.E.T. and Muskrat could finally get the battle they've been looking for in the ring.
    *drool*

4. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey Webb, I'll go in with you for 2. Maybe I can make arrangements with you after the meeting.

5. Jedi_Webb

Nov 15, 2002
    Yeah, the name threw me off too at first. I think it's because they help to accellerate you to build your army of troopers faster.. ???
    Cool MexChewie, I'll talk to you at the meeting. We'll just need one more taker now. Anyone? LORDPARSEC? Bueller?

6. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    They're called builder sets because you use them to supplement your army. I myself have 50 or 60 Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers...a squad of dewbacks...and...some other stuff I've lost track of...

[insert maniacal laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.