main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story from Anakin to Darth Vader (in english)

Discussion in 'Archive: BeNeLux' started by Mystery_Knight, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystery_Knight

Mystery_Knight Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Alrighty, hoe is ani. D V geworduh. lees hier:

Skywalker was seduced by the dark side of the Force. Fueled by rage and discontent with the pace of Obi-Wan's training, Anakin challenged his master to a duel. Despite newfound power bestowed by the dark side of the Force, which added to his already formidable abilities, Anakin was grievously wounded in the fight. His burning anger kept him alive, and he was forever scarred not only by his wounds but also by betrayal. He abandoned his former identity. When metal coupled with flesh in the form of cyborg implants and enhancements required to sustain him, Skywalker's transformation was complete. He was no longer Anakin. He was Darth Vader.

At the time of his transformation, Vader never knew he was due to be the father of twins. Obi-Wan Kenobi hid the children from the Dark Lord and Vader's master, Emperor Palpatine. Vader somehow discovered that he had a son, Luke Skywalker, but never suspected he had a daughter, Leia, who was secretly taken to be raised by Bail Organa, Viceroy and First Chairman of Alderaan.

En was ut leuk ? de rest wetuh jullie wel tog
    gr. MrE.Knight

2. Pepijn

Pepijn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Well it's fun to read but it isn't really right. At the time Anakin becomes Darth Vader and faces Obi-Wan, he is no longer in training. Although this is speculation, but didn't he break the code of the Jedi at the end of AOTC and thereby stepped out of the order? I actually imagined that Anakin was summoned by Palpatine (Palpatine manages to flatter Anakins ego)to solve a crisis related to the clone wars in EPIII, without the Jedi knowing of this. When Anakin is on Coruscant, i imagine he meets Obi-Wan. A very nasty conversation takes place between the both of them and they break up angrily.
    When Anakin will resolve this "crisis" which is clearly a trap. How about Palpatine claiming a terrorist nest of the Confederacy is on Coruscant, while it's actually a group of innocents. Anakin does the same thing he does to the Tuskens to them, and takes a path to the Dark Side even further, then Obi-Wan intervenes, who secretly follows Anakin, knowing there is something fishy about him being on Coruscant. The duel starts and the rest is history... (One aspect that i've imagined, in fact literally dreamed of is Darth Sidious or Palpatine or another bad guy secretly showing the slaughtering on the news network, the public see the Jedi "crimes", since they imagine Anakin is still a Jedi and want to see the Jedi hang.)

One point that certainly isn't correct is that Obi-Wan takes Leia to Bail Organa. Until Luke leaves from Dagobah, Obi-Wan doesn't even know of Leia's existence.
    Obi-Wan: "that boy is our only hope..."
    Yoda: "No, there is another..."
    After this point Yoda probably explains to Obi-Wan how things are... It's funny to see the importance of such a minor remark. Hopefully Lucas doesn't forget this sentence, or there will be a serious mistake in EPIII. It's probably Yoda or Mace Windu who takes Leia to Alderaan. I always imagined Mace sacrificed himself for this duty and thus saving the galaxy. Remember, without Luke not knowing of Leia, Vader couldn't make a remark about her, and wouldn't trigger Luke's anger. Vader would have won over Luke and the hero is then defeated. Of course the Death Star would still be blown up, but that wouldn't fit in the movie.

3. Mystery_Knight

Aug 14, 2002
    wow that's beutifull !!! :D

Where did ya found this story ?
    I found mine at original site :)

later

4. Pepijn

Jun 28, 2002
    Actually i just mixed up the stuff i know about EPIII with a part i dreamed of, and a part which seems logical to me... And some things i thought of when typing...

Thank you for the compliment.

5. Mystery_Knight

Aug 14, 2002
    hehe lol that's funny
    still i like ur story

6. Pepijn

Jun 28, 2002
    But don't you think EPIII is becoming a little predictable? You know how it ends (ANH), how it begins(AOTC) and there are also things published of the film itself. I mean will there be any big surprises? What do you think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.