main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Stranded

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    IC:

"Good idea."

He knew that Devyn would be able to help him guard the younger ones if needed and he was going to look towards him whenever he was in trouble.

Tag:Anyone

2. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:eek:kay,I edited the message again to make it right.

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Homon Caan

She looked at the sky as the rain began to fall. "Yes, we might as well. Doesn't make sense to stay out here and get wet." she said as she guided two pieces of fuselage over to them in order to keep the rain off of them. "These will help us to stay as dry as possible." she said.

TAG: Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

4. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Kelik
    "Thanks. The cave is this way."

He pointed towards the cave and began to walk.

5. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin knew she sould follow the other Jedi but instead turned into the jungle. She came to a waterfall and set on a large rock. The rain washed the blood out of her hair and her clothes became soaked. Sitting there she felt at peace,she always felt better alone because of her past. Erin shuddered at the thought of her past. Thunder growled but it was all okay,Erin was at peace.

6. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

He woke up from his sleep and said, "When is this rain ever going to stop?" He walked outside for a while for a little bit (he didn't mind that he got wet).He found some berries that he could make with chocolate (he's like a cook).

7. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC:Dolan

"There's, Homon and Kilik. Now that they are coming all we need to find is Nall. Hopefully he will return that way we can all search for supplies after the storm passes. And wait where is Erin?"

He hated waiting for the storm to pass. He wanted to make sure Nall and Erin were ok but with this storm he could not do that.

"Moon do you think you can make enough of that so everyone can put some food in their system? It will help the healing process."

Tag: Homon/ Devyn/ Erin/ Moon

8. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Ill go Dolan. Maybe Ill find them while Im getting more food for everyone else."

TAG:Dolan

9. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Dolan

"Ok, thank you."

He sat their thinking about Nall and Erin. He couldn't take it any longer especially because of Erin she was the youngest, though he knew she could take care of herself he still had to know if she was ok. He ran out of the cave. He could feel something in the woods. He ran callin "Erin!." He finally found her and saw that she was at peace and decided to leave her alone. He turned and headed towards the cave as he came to the cave he looked up at the sky to see a ray of moonlight shining through. The clouds broke away and the rain cleared. He was realived because he would no longer have to worry about waiting.

Tag: Anyone

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Rain poored around Erin. Now she was REALLY wet. Even her eyelashes were dipping but she had fallen asleep. Curled in ball she dreamed of peace and happiness.Her dream was cut short as thunder rolled across the jungle,but something drawed her there. It was just to hard to move. Erin did not notice the blood had again stained her hair almost to much but she would live.

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

Homon led Kilik towards the cave and, upon entering, threw the peace of metal she was shielding herself with against the cave wall. It hadn't helped at all. The curvature of the metal and design had just made the rain travel over an obstacle to reach her. Thus she was sopping wet. She hated being wet. "I'm going to go dry off in the back of the cave!" she announced. "If any male decides they want to peep, I'll make sure they never see again." she said as she walked deeper into the cave.

TAG: Anyone

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

12. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle, Unknown Planet

Devyn looked outside. Finally the storm stopped. It was quite frightening. But he did not show the effect he had been hit by. He looked around, and noticed only five of the members had gone into the cave. He noticed Nall nor Erin were here. He gave a glance at Dolan and then left the cave. He walked through the jungle a bit. He reached out through the force to Erin, and found her. Through shrubs he saw she was behind a cascade. He slowly walked over there and approached her. He could sense her troubled mind. He kneeled beside her where she layed quietly.

"Erin. What are you doing out here? Why didn't you come to the cave, was something wrong?"

He asked politely. He wanted to be as sensitive as possible.

TAG: Genimay

13. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Hay everyone! I got some more fire wood and food for the night,but I couldn't find-" he sees the (one or two) people who were missing. "Well,I better get somemore sleep for tommorow." He layed down and went to sleep in the end of the dakr end of the cave.

14. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin slamed her sheild down. "I just needed to be alone." she said in a tight voice.

What if he knew...no he would have said something by now...right?

15. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cascade, Unknown Planet

Devyn knew something was definately wrong. Aside from the fact he felt it through the force, her voice layed it all out. In an attempt to comfort her, or more so keep her warm for the moment, he removed his cloak and placed it gently atop of her. He was also a force healer - he couldn't heal himself, but he could heal others. Closing his eyes and focusing on the force, he amassed his midichlorians to heal the physical wound that Erin beheld. He hoped that would at least make her feel a bit better than before. He then spoke again.

"I know something is troubling you. Erin, we will all need to work together to survive this place, wherever it may be. I will need you to trust me; to be able to rely on me as your friend."

He said in a sympathetic tone. He awaited for her to say anything, if anything at all.

16. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin stifened when her friend placed his cape on her. "Look buddy"...she snapped almost saying something stupid,"I'm sorry. I'm young but don't mistake that for weakness,okay?"

Keep yourself under control she silently warned.

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

Homon found a side alcove towards what she thought must be the back of the cave. The alcove was small, but would serve the purpose of hiding her from any of the hormone driven boys in the group. Once hidden from prying eyes she peeleed off her clothes, and began trying to squeeze the remaining water out of her clothes. They'd take all night dry, she could tell. So she laid them out upon some rocks and hid in the darkness. She didn't care that she was naked, she'd been like that before, she also didn't care what the temperature was. Growing up on an asteroid had dulled her to cold. She just sat in silence and waited for morning to come.

TAG: any or none

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

18. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Devyn wasn't too surprised at her reaction. To each other, they were still just and only strangers. He didn't even know if she would give him a chance to get to know each other. In his mind, he wasn't going to give up, but he wanted to respect her and let her be at the same time. He hesitated for a moment and then spoke again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to believe that. I just want to help. We all do."

He said. He gave her one final glance and then stood up. He didn't walk away too far, he just walked out from behind the waterfall and stood on the cliff beside it. He watched below as the cascade poured into the river. If she was to talk to him, she would do it now. If not, he'd leave her be.

19. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Kilik

Kilik was exhausted and in pain. He took off his robe and folded it too make a pillow. He laid down and went to sleep.

IC: Dolan

Dolan came back into the cave and saw everyone sleeping. He decided to stay awake this night. He was worried of the dangers that could come. He did not yet know this planet. He glared out from the cave and saw a vast grass plain. A very ill feeling came over him. He did not want everyone to spend the rest of their lives here, and he especially didn't. He wanted to become a Jedi.

Tag: Nall (?), Erin, Devyn

20. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin bit her lip,she wanted to be friends. Gathering the cape around her she ran out from under the waterfall."Please don't go. I'm so sorry. Please,I don't want to be alone anymore." Erin knew this sounded like she just was ready to come back to the group but the real reason was she wanted,needed,a friend.

21. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Devyn smiled. He was happy she accepted him. He turned around and faced her. He walked back to where she stood, and spoke.

"I'll be your friend. And I want you to trust me. How bout we go back to the cave - it's keeps getting darker and darker and who knows what's out here."

He said in a questioning tone. They could go back and she they didn't have to be with the others, they could be talking or discussing matters in private, as for the cavern was big enough for everyone to have their own private place.

22. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

"Okay." Erin said.

The jungle did make her nevous. She really couldn't handle meeting any new people so if he wanted to hang out that would be fine but if not she would find a corner and think. She fell into step next to the older boy. They probably looked so funny, he was at least 2 times taller than her and more,much more, masculine. Erin stared laughing and eventually had to stop from laughing so hard.

23. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Moon? Moon? Wake up dear." Moon woke up to see his mother.Mother? I though you were dead? Not until you do." She turned around,facing her back to Moon. "I know you will turn to the dark side." she said. "What? No I won't!" Moon said. "Then die!!!" Then she took out a red lightsaber and stabed Moon in the heart. Moon woke up in a cold sweat and breathing very hard,while he is feeling around his stomach to see if he had been stabed,but he wasn't. "It was a dream?" Then started to cry.

TAG:Anyone

24. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cave, Unknown Planet

Devyn smiled. Finally. Erin was being relieved. He too felt it would be awkward with him being quite taller, and her being a short and thin 12 year old. As they walked into the cave, He gestured for her to go into an open and inoccupied space, at least once she finished laughing. He smiled and chuckled a bit to himself. He waited for her to let it all out.

25. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin sat and regained control. Her eyes still held the laughter of a child trying to grow up. But behind the laugh her eyes held tears inside her heart that was scared and bruised. No matter where Erin went it was to much to hold for a thin 12 year old. She needed to let it out soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.