main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Stranded

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Homon Caan

Homon sighed. "To look around. Nobody stayed to sift through the mess yesterday, someone needs to see what is in there and what might help us all." she answered, truthfully enough, before turning her back on Kilik and heading towards the ship. "If you want to help, feel free to join me."

TAG: Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin had fallen asleep crying in Devyn's arms. She awoke to a wonderful smell. Shaking Devyn to wake up she new she could talk to him.

3. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

"Hi!Im making a lot of super spicy stew (he always made it).Im going to take care of stuff.

Tag:Dolan of Anyone

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cave, Unknown Planet
    Devyn fell asleep slowly. The next morning he was awaken by the shaking of the young girl Erin. He slowly and tiredly opened his eyes. He gave her a warm smile. It was finally morning and they could go out and find out where they were, but first he'd like to know Erin more. He slowly stood up from where he was sitting down. He strechted his right arm and his body. It felt relieving. He looked down at Erin again.

"Feeling better this morning?"

He asked in a calm tone. He also noticed the smell of food nearby outside the cavern.
    TAG: Genimay

5. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin flashed a smile at him and answered" Much better. Come on,lets go eat."

Her hair was messed up and Erin ran her small hands through it and it looked like it had before they crashed. She needed to find a change of clothes. Maybe all the bages hadn't beed destroyed.

6. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    [GM Mode:] Well, Darth_White, a lot of those things are ok to cook, but some aren't. For example, there is no way to cook a cake out here. There is no soda here. Now, the rest is fine but I just think it's too much. You could have the steak, roast, and jerky, because they could be from animals or something. But I don't believe there are chickens in this universe or pork. But the cider is fine and the stew would have to be made with the meat from the animals. Of course, it's up to ScaPaCamem to agree with me on this. I may just be too overzealous. ;)

7. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

Hay Devyn and Erin!You guys hungry because I have served up my own fest for all of us,just since I have no friends,but I was acting weird,but I was willing to make it up to all of you guys.

Tag:Devyn and Erin

8. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

"Looks great!" Erin said.

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: There is duck in the Star Wars Galaxy, though. So if you're wanting to cook fowl - duck's the way to go.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

10. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Devyn smiled. Everything was starting to get better again. He smiled at her. As Moon called to him he smiled and nodded his head. He looked at was he was cooking. It smelled pretty good. He walked over there with Erin.

"Thanks Moon. Looks great."

He looked around. How were they to eat? They had no bowls or utensils. He shrugged and then looked at Moon.

"So how are we going to eat it?"

He asked in a sarcastic tone.
    TAG: Genimay, Darth_White

11. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    GM MODE: Please edit post White. Make it more adjacent to story. You have been told almsot 4 times you are doing something wrong you ave to think before you post.

IC:Kilik

"Fine, i'll help you."

Kilik began looking around the ship for anything that might be useful.

IC:Dolan

"Sounds good i'm starving. And we need some good food before we start exploring today. So everyone eat up."

Dolan sat down on the ground and waited for the food.

Tag:Anyone

12. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

"Are you always this negative?" Erin asked. If he was worried he shouldn't be,she was smiling and trying not to laugh.

13. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

Okay Im back and it looks like the spicy stew is ready.Ill get you two some,but becareful the stew is very spicy." He gets some and tries it.He runs outside and throwes his head into a little pond of water that was left from the storm.He goes back to the caves and says,"Wow! That his hits the spot c'mon,try some. You feel good after you try some."Oh,what can we use for the soup so we can eat.Umm anybody got any ideas?"

TAG:Anyone who is in the cave.

14. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Dolan

Dolan ate the soup and it really did hit the spot but his mouth was on fire. He went down to the waterfall and filled a bottle up from the medical kit. He went back to the cave and sat it on a rock.

"Here is some water if anyone would like some."

He was very thirsty so he drank a lot. He then put down the jug and went and sat by Devyn.

"I think we should plit up into three teams today. You, Homon, and I can each take one of the younger kids and go in diffrent directions and then come nightfall we can meet here. What do you think?"

Tag: Devyn

As Kilik was looking around the ship he stumbled across some food capsules in a large case. He looked to see if Homon had seen him, she hadn't. He quickly ran out the back of the ship where there was a hole and placed the capsules where nobody would find them. Besides he did not like spicy things. He quickly ate some food and ran back to the ship.

15. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

"I can be at times."

He said with sarcasm. He was trying to put in some humor in everyone's mind to relieve them of what was going on at the moment. But she was right; he had to think of a way to do it. He looked around, switching from left to right thinking of an idea.

"I know what I can do..."

He pick up a circular boulder, and put it down on the ground. Using his right arm, he ignited his lightsaber. It shimmered with a glow of teal. He hacked down at the small boulder. It was cut in two. On the inside both sides of the parted boulder were hollow enough to pour some stew in it. He picked up one side and blew on it, making the dirt come off. He smirked.

"There. See? I now have a bowl."

He said smiling at Erin. If she wanted the other side, she could have it. It would be a lot easier to eat that way. Slowly, he placed the parted rock inside the stew and brought some out. He tasted it, and it was quite indeed spicy. He liked it. He continued to eat the stew while he waited for the others to do the same. As Kilik brought the bowls, he shamed himself for not waiting. But he wasn't to bothered. He then listened as Dolan spoke to him.

"Good idea. I'd like to have Erin in my group, if you don't mind."
    TAG: Genimay, Moon, Dolan

16. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin cintinued to smile but her sheilds had been carefully put up. NO one eles could know...no one.Her face didn't show any pain but her eyes glowed with it. Devyn would ask her to talk soon and she would tell him but she didn't have to like it. I truth she was scared...very scared.

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Homon Caan

Homon began to move around all the luggage and bags until she came across her own. Ah, my luck rises. she then came upon what obviously had belonged to the pilot. She opened the large bag and looked inside. She turned to a hole in the side of the ship and dumped the contents outside. It was largely just clothes and shoes, but the bag was big enough to hold the two blaster cases. It was just after then that Kilik showed came back.

"Well, I've found my things, if anybody wants there own stuff they can come back and get it later." she said as she left the ship, hoping Kilik didn't follow her again.

TAG: Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

18. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Dolan

"That's fine. I will take Moon and Homon can take Kilik, whenever they come back. I will go south towards the mountains. I found four comlinks on the ship. We can each take one and if something is found we can let the others know."

Dolan pulled out a comlink and handed it to Devyn and waited for any sort of response.

Tag:Devyn

19. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Erin beamed when Devyn wanted her in his group."Great idea! Can I please have the other half?" she asked.

20. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003

When Kilik returned to the ship he saw the Homon was gone along with the blaster cases. He smiled because he knew where she had went, however he decided not to follow, but it seems like their intentions are not so different.

Tag: Homon

21. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

"Sure,"

He said as he handed Erin the bowl he had made. As he quietly slurped up what remained of his stew, he put down the bowl and wiped his mouth with the sling. It didn't matter, it was bound to get filthy at one point. As Devyn finished cleaning himself up, he took the comlink from Dolan. He made sure they were all at the same frequency. He also clicked it to see if it worked.

Buzzz.....

They worked well. At least well enough. He shut it off, and clipped it to his belt. He stood up from where he was sitting.

"I'll finish getting ready. I'll be waiting outside the cave. Tell me when we're all ready to go and scout. Alright?"

He told Dolan as he nodded his head to him. He left the cave and went outside. The sun shone in his eyes as he blinked several times to get used to the light. He walked over to where he could sit outside. He looked at himself. He needed to heal if he was to explore this island. He thought of an idea. He quickly jogged back to the cave, and entered it. He approached the group of the stranded.

"So... can anyone use the force to heal wounds? Major wounds? I know I can, but not on myself. So?"

He asked hopefully getting an answer.
    TAG: Genimay, Moon, Dolan

22. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Homon Caan

Homon had made it out of the ship and it didn't appear that Kilik was following her. Hmm, perhaps the kid is wisening up. She made her way to a small bushed in area and sat the cases down along with the pilot's bag. She carefully slipped both cases into the bag and sealed it shut before slinging it across her back along with her actual bag from the trip. With everything together now, she decided she would place this stuff in her alcove and then try to find any more useful items. With a soft sigh, she made her way back to the cave.

TAG: Anyone, Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

23. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:"Thanks!" Erin said taking the bowl and getting some stew. When Devyn asked for help healing his wounds she felt awful. She never got the hang of healing.

24. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: After this post I'll be leaving for a few hours. I'll be back on later, around 5 PM pacific time. So see you all later.

[b][color=darkblue]Deyvn Johnson[/color]

[i]Jungle Cave, Unknown Planet[/i][/b][blockquote]Devyn frowned a bit. He was sad that no one had learned how to heal with the force. He felt bad because he never got the chance to learn how to heal himself. He shook his head and then sat down. He would just have to wait a couple weeks for the fracture to ptt itself back in place the natural way. He closed his eyes. This was a mess, but together they'd get through it.[/blockquote][b]TAG: all[/b]

25. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Erin finished eating and sat next to Devyn. She leaned her head on his shlouder as if to say everthing would be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.