Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_White Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC:Moon

He looked at something like he knew where he was.A moon carving that he had drawn before.

TAG:Anyone

2. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Homon Caan

After Homon had put the stuff down in the alcove she finally noticed the smell of food wafting through the surroundings. Well, I suppose the other things in the ship can wait. she thought as she made her way to the food and fixed herself a bowl of soup. Quietly she sat down and began to eat, ignoring all gathered around.

TAG: Anyone

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  3. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: I need to leave for a while and since both gms are not here let's close it down so the story doesn't get off track.
  4. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Wow I was gone for not even a whole day and this thing took off, I will try and catch up and get in a post shortly.
  5. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Good to see you back Drew. I thought you gave up on it. Just We can start it up again.

IC: Kilik

Kilik began walking back to the cave to see what the plan was.

"Dolan are we going to do something or just sit around all day?"

IC: Dolan

Dolan didn't like the tone Kilik had been giving him but he decided not to say anything. He didn't want to cause any controversy so he kept quiet.

"As soon as Homon get's done eating we are going to split up into teams and start scouting the area. You will being going with Homon."

Tag:Homon
  6. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC: She's been back and eating not far from where the food is.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  7. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4
  8. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Homon Caan

Homon heard the convo, she wasn't that far away and was far from deaf. "I'm finished." she calmly stated as she sat the bowl down and stood up. "Now, what is this about scouting? We aren't going to see if any communication devices could be salvaged from the ship?"

TAG: Dolan

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  9. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nall

Nall had fallen behind the rest of the group because of his leg. He had managed to get the shard of metal out but now had no idea where the others where.

He looked around for awhile before he noticed footprints in a patch of mud.

Rain was starting to come down hard, he would ne to find shelter and the others if he wanted to stay alive.

He emitted his lightsaber, he could feel just a slight increase in temperature from it. However he didn'y know if he could bear the noise that the rain made when it made contact with the blade.

He then used the force to try and make contact with any of the other kids.

Tag: Anyone
  10. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4

"Devyn and I decided it would be best if we split up into three teams, you and Kelik, Devyn and Erin, and finally Moon and I, and go scout the area. And do you really think that their will be any sort of communication device that will reach anywhere close to a republic system? We are basically in an uncharted area of the galaxy."

Dolan waited for a response. Homon came across as a person who got her way and he knew whatever answer was to come up would have a smart-aleck tone.

As he waited for a response Dolan suddenly started hearing a voice. He looked around and nobody was speaking to him. Then he closed his eyes, it was Nall! He tried to make contact back.

"Nall, where are you?"
  11. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nall :p

Nall awited an answer from one of the others, eventually Dolan answered him.

"Nall, where are you?"

"I'm not sure, I can see a cave a couple hundred yards from me".

Tag:ScaPaCamem
  12. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Homon Caan

"And how do you know this is basically uncharted territory? Simple answer: we don't know where we are. If we had a blasted astromech we could just chart the stars at night." she stated harshly to Dolan, "So unless you can chart the stars, I say trying to contact help is worth a shot. But I guess that can wait." she finished as she turned to Kilik. "C'mon," brat"let's get to scouting."

TAG: Dolan, Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  13. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Part of this will be to catch Drew up

Dolan openened his eyes and looked to see if Nall was is sight. He concentrated again to communicate.

"That is were we are, hurry over here!"

Tag: Nall

IC:Dolan (cont'd)

"Do whatever you want Homon."

Dolan turned away angered.

"Moon are you ready to go?"

Tag: Moon

IC: Kilik

Kilik smiled, he thought the commment was laughable. He got up and followed Homon.

Tag: Homon
  14. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Nall

"That is were we are, hurry over here!"

Nall sighed in relief, he didnt care about the company but he knew being with the group would be safer.

As he walked he wandered about the state they were in. In was pretty bad. A planet that they had no idea what was, no communications, and a limited supply of food.

"What could be better?"

Just then something from the woods near him growled. Nall jumped and pointed his lightsaber towards it. He walked backwards the rest of the way to the gave keeping an eye towards the woods.

Paranoid already and have only been here a few hours. He thought as he entered the gave. He turned his lightsaber off and headed towards the others.

Tag:All
  15. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Homon Caan

"I will." she finished, and that was all to that. She knew scouting the area was a good idea, but the total lack of trying to get off of this planet, or moon, from these children was beginning to wear at her nerves. So after the scouting mission she'd take Kilik and they'd try to find salvageable communications devices. She didn't know why, but the brat seemed to have taken a liking to her. Either that or was just a natural stalker. Oh well, made it easier to use him. "Stay right here, I'm going to get my bag and my lightsaber. My bag has some supplies we could use on the trek." she told Kilik as she made her way to the alcove. Once there she opened the bag with blasters and put four into her own bag before sealing them both and hiding the blaster bag. She then made her way to Kilik. "Oh, fearless leader," she began sarcastically to Dolan, "is there a specific area you wish for my team to search?" she asked.

TAG: Dolan, Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  16. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4

"I would like you to search east or west, but knowing you...nevermind. Just take one of these comlinks if you find anything contact Devyn or I."

Dolan didn't want any trouble. If that is what she wanted she wasn't going to get it.

Tag: Anyone
  17. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Homon Caan

Homon smiled, not genuinely but sarcastically, "We'll take the west." she said as she grabbed the comlink from him and turned to Kilik. "Let's go." she commanded as she brisquely walked out of the cave.

TAG: Kilik

OOC: She can be a real ***** can't she? :D

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
  18. Darth_White Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC:Moon

Ill go west.

TAG:Dolan
  19. Squishy_Vic Jedi Master

star 4
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cave, Unknown Planet
    Devyn smiled as Erin layed her head on his shoulder. He was glad he had gained her trust, at least a bit. He noticed the group was preparing to leave and go scouting. Devyn Slowly moved making sure that Erin would notice so that she would move her head before he stood up. As he did stand up, he looked around. They had another boy join their party. The one missing called Nall.

"Hey Nall, are you alright? You look beat, and injured. I can help you heal, if you'd allow it."

He said to him politely.
    TAG: Genimay, DarkSithDrew, all

OOC: Hey Darth_White,

Homon & Kilik - West
    Dolan & Moon (You) - East
    Devyn & Erin (& Possibly Nall) - South

So edit your post. Dolan is your leader, which you'll be searching east with him./>
  20. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4

As soon as Nall sat down in the gave he noticed some of the group head out to scout the area.
    He started to follow them but decided he would stay in the cave.

As he sat there he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. It was a note he had kept with him from his parents since he left. It was the only thing he had to remember them by since he left for the temple.

But he could not read it, the rain had made it wet and it was starting to fade.

He looked at it in shock, he cursed and through it to the ground. "Sithspit!"

"...this was the stupidest thing I have ever done, joining the Acadamy... It doesnt matter, someone will pay, someone..."

Tag:All

EDIT: Just seen Vic's post

Nall turned to the other guy who started talking.

"Hey Nall, are you alright? You look beat, and injured. I can help you heal, if you'd allow it."

Nall in the mood he was in answered him angerily.

"No I dont need help from you...or anybody!'

OOC: Thanks for the offer Vic, just trying to get his anger started :p

21. Squishy_Vic Jedi Master

star 4
    Devyn Johnson

"Alright. If that's what you wish."

He said to him, still politely but aggravated. He was only trying to help. He looked over at Erin and spoke.

"Let's get going Erin. We're searching to the south of the jungle."

He said waiting for her to follow him out.
  22. DarkSithDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nall

Nall was very angry but he didn't see the point in not helping.

"Alright Devyn, I dont want your help, but I am going with you guys. I dont think just sitting here will get any of us of this planet".

With that he stood up and was ready to follow.

Tag: Squishy_Vic, Genimay
  23. Squishy_Vic Jedi Master

star 4
    Devyn Johnson

"Sure. Let's get going and find out where we are at."

Devyn said. He then waited outside the cave for the two younger kids to follow him.
  24. ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC:Kelik

Kelik followed Hamon. She seemed angry.

"Why does that guy get to you so much?"

Tag: Kelik

IC:Dolan

"Ok Moon we are going to go west towards the mountains. Come on."

Dolan began to jog.

Tag:Moon

Tag: Homon
  25. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Homon Caan

She chuckled. "It's not really that he gets to me, it's that he thinks he knows what's best for us all when he really doesn't know anything about our situation."

TAG: Kelik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.