main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Stranded

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Nall

"Sure. Let's get going and find out where we are at."

Nall watched him leave the cave. He looked and seen a younger girl. It looked like he would be travling with these two for awhile.

Nall walked out from the cave. This was the first time he had actually looked at the scenary around him without being rushed or nearly dieing.

I wonder what planet this is. It would have to be one between the Acadamy and where we deparched

Nall tried his hardest but couldnt think of any planets they could be on.

Tag:All

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Erin nodded and ran off to the south. That was were the waterfall she was the night before was. Once she reached the waterfall she stood under it laughing like a child just happy to be alive. Once devyn caught up he would be mad but she almost wanted to see what he would do. Her hair soaked was off to the right reveiling a scar that ran down her neck to her back. She didn't even know it was showing.

3. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Kelik:

"Yea, it seems like ever since we found the cave he has been trying to run things around here. I think you and I have similiar ideas about how to survive."

Tag:Homon

4. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005

IC:Moon

"Yes sir." Then he froze with fear when he looked at the mountians. "Don't worry Moon,you are ok.There is nothing to be scared of." he said to himself.He walks in with Dolan.Dolan? I think I have a bad feeling about this."

Tag:Dolan

5. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Dolan

"Why do you say that?"

Tag: Moon

6. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon

"I feel something evil in those montians and I don't like it." He stands looking at the montians. He gasps then runs really fast like a wolf saying "Don't worry,I help." Then trips,but he gets up and runs again. He says to Dolan,"C'mon! We got to save them!!" Tears start rolling down his face as he runs.

TAG:Dolan

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: I think Kelik and Homon are headed west. So are the mountains that way or are they east?

Homon Caan

Homon brushed some vegetation out of the way as she led Kelik through the forest and listened to him. "Oh do we?" she prodded as she turned around to him. "And what similar ideas would that be?"

TAG: Kelik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

8. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Kelik

"You know, survival of the fittest kind of thing. I think that both of us are looking out for ourselves, that was especially obvious when you hid the blasters."

Kelike smiled. He didn't know if the response he was about to get would be good or bad.

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Homon Caan

Homon smirked. She could get used to this kid, provided he was a follower. She gently reached into her bag and produced a blaster. "Here." she said, handing it to Kelik. "We don't know what is out here and it'd be better to snipe off any trouble before we had to use our lightsabers. Oh, and if you think about doing any funny business with that blaster..." she sat her bag down and began to levitate the three other blasters out of her bag. This didn't really need any concentration from her as it was only three small objects. She began to show him by circling the blasters around him, each moving independantly of the others. "I can pull the trigger independantly as well." she stated calmly. "Two will trail you the whole time. If I so much as sense betrayal in you, you will die." she finished as one flew back to her hand as she sealed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Now let's continue." she said as she began to walk, the two blasters had settled in behind Kelik.

OOC: Told ya she was a prodigy when it comes to telekinesis.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Ic:*Boys must be very slow* thought Erin. This being she jumped fully in the water but when she came up the scar was still showing as if detiney.

11. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Kelik

Kelik was slightly annoyed but decided to forget about it. I guess he could get used to being treated like this, because he thought the same about everyone else, he was just knew after a while on this planet people were going to go crazy. Kelik just kept following.

Tag:Anyone

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Homon Caan

Homon stopped as she sensed annoyance from Kelik. "Look," she began as she turned to face him. "it's just a precautionary procedure for me. You are behind me with a blaster, if you sensed betrayal from me you could easily shoot me and be done with it. Think of it as a form of deterrence. This way we'll both be apt not to betray the other. Understand?" she really did hope he could understand it was just a precaution for the time being. He had said they were both looking out for themselves, so she thought he would've understood from the start.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

13. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cascade, Unknown Planet
    As Erin ran ahead, Devyn studied Nall for a second. He could sense confusion and pain in that one as well. He ignored it for now and walked faster than usual to catch up to Erin who seemed to be quite ahead. As he headed south, where they were to scout, he noticed that the same waterfall where he had met Erin was this way. He smiled. For some reason it was comforting. He motioned for Nall to quickly follow. As he came closer to Erin, he noticed she was soaked, again like the previous night. Then something caught his eye. He noticed something on the back of the young girl. What appeared to be a scar. He walked up beside her, and placed his hand softly on her shoulder. He paused before speaking.

"Waht happened to you? You are scarred terribly."
    TAG: Genimay, DarkSithDrew

14. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:"Eeepp!"Erin squeaked."What?"

He wasn't mad? And what was he talking about? Erin was on the defense because she was scared. This would have to stop sometime. If they kept running in this circle he wouldn't like her anymore.

15. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cascade, Unknown Planet
    Devyn was mildly startle as she jumped. He thought maybe now wasn't the time to ask. At least not yet. He decided to forget he mentioned or saw the scar. He just smiled politely at her and spoke.

"Oh nothing. Nevermind. C'mon, let's head towards the south of the cave. See what we can find. Come on Nall!"

Devyn said as he walked away from her. He also had turned around briefly to tell the boy Nall to hurry. He walked slowly down a dirt path waiting for the younger kids.

16. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:"Don't lie! It wasn't nothing I felt surprise though the force. You have to trust me." Erin said upset thinking he didn't trust her.

17. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Path, Unknown Planet
    Devyn stopped where he stood. He turned around and faced Erin. He sighed heavily. He knew they should be trusting each other. He walked a few steps back to stand right in front of her.

"So, are you gonna tell me? I might be able to help you. I mean, mentally this time."

He said concerned.

18. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Erin looked Devyn striaght in the eye and nodded. He was her friend and had gained her trust. If this was the only way to show him that so be it. And if she cried it wouldn't matter she knew that from last night.

19. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Devyn waited pattiently for Erin to respond. He wanted to know what had happened to this girl. What had caused her so much pain. What was it she needed. He waited watching her. He also waited for Nall to catch up

20. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:"I'll talk."Erin said.

She added,but I don't have to like it,in her head.

21. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Path (South), Unknown Planet
    Devyn nodded. Finally he'd get some needed answers. He spoke.

"Alright. 1st tell me, where did that scar on the back of your neck come from? It wasn't from the crash, I know that much. Please tell me, Erin."

He said in a polite manner with a bit of impatience and curiousity.

22. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Erin's hand flew to the back of her neck."My mom." She mumbled in a whisper. he would never ecept her now,not once he knew. Erin felt sick but if he wanted to know she would stay true to her word and talk.

23. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Path (South), Unknown Planet
    Devyn's eyes opened in a bit of awe. He was surprised. How could such abuse go on for all of this girl's life? He looked at her seriously and spoke.

"Your mother hurt you? I understand now. You felt socially excluded from your family and you had to endure so much pain. But why?"

24. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:"I was bad. It's not as bad as it looks."Erin said.

Here it comes,he'll turn against me. This is how it always happened...always.

25. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

He looked at her. Maybe she was a bad kid. But still that was no reason for anyone to be treated as such. He spoke.

"Even if that were so, no one deserves such punishment. That only seperates you further apart from those you love."
    TAG: all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.