main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time: Choice of Fate Up. 6/9-AngelQueen-IT IS ALIVE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by AngelQueen, Oct 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lt_ketch09

lt_ketch09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    I read, I read. :)

Like this I do. Post soon you will. ;)

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Oh, look! 900 posts!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS, EVERYONE!!!!! :D

3. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Me like me like!!!! Like it very much, I do! Great job LadyK!!! Absolutely wonderful job!!!

I think I found our mistake Qui-Gon.

I absolutely loved that line!!! But then, you know me! Anything having to do with my favorite Jedi will get my approval! :D :D

AQ

4. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    OOOh that as great LadyK, and I loved how Anakin suddenly started being sympathetic to Daryl, definitely some male bonding there :D

5. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
  6. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
  7. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Oooh, LadyK! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Awesome post! I loved how you ended it with such a depressing sentence!

Am [face_love]

8. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
  9. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Up up uppity up!

AQ

11. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
  12. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Rise, my friend.

13. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ waves::

Hey Mar!! How's it goin'?

AQ

14. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
  15. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Hi. I just found this story and it's wonderful. I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work.

16. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    OOO! A new reader!! Welcome Leiaremer!! It's great to have you around! Just curious, did you read the prequel to this story, Strands of Time: Test of Time?

AQ

17. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I read it and had to come straight to this one. It was so good. Some one please let me know when the next one is up and running. Thanks. Can't live without my fanfic.

18. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
  19. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
  20. Aprilise

Aprilise Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    Great Story. I just found the prequel to this story this morning and just now finished it and what you have of the sequel so far (I did have to stop for five hours for work). It was on my mind while I was there. Can't wait to find our what happens.

21. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ~*~

Sabé unhooked her security belt once the transport had landed. It had been a three day trip from Naboo to Coruscant, one that she had taken many times, but it was the first time that she was actually grateful to leave Naboo and come to Coruscant.

She shook her head slightly and grabbed her small tote bag. Padmé had left all of her handmaidens behind on Naboo to guide the 'investigation' of the deaths of Shmi Skywalker and Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. None of them had been happy about it, something that Dormé and Versé had made everyone quite aware of. It didn't take all five of them to lead the investigation. Two of them should have stayed behind, and the other three should have gone to Coruscant with Padmé and the others, the two irate handmaidens had ranted.

Stepping into the single file line, Sabé impatiently waited for her turn to exit the
    transport. Padmé had told her that she would meet her at the landing pad and take her to the Senatorial quarters and brief her on what had been happening.

And from what I've seen on the holovid, Padmé probably isn't happy, she thought avidly.

After ten minutes of waiting, Sabé finally stepped off the transport. Looking around, she tried to spot Padmé in the thongs of people.

"Lady Sabé!"

Turning at the familiar voice, Sabé couldn't stop her heart from fluttering slightly as Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi rushed towards her. Briefly, she wondered at how only Obi-Wan could bring out such feelings of? giddiness and contentment in her.

Smiling, she greeted, "Jedi Kenobi, it is good to see you again." Abruptly, she stopped,her face paling. Why would the Jedi be meeting her? Where was Padmé?

Her eyes narrowing, Sabé demanded, "Where is the Senator? She said she'd be meeting me-"

"Here," Obi-Wan finished with a small smile. "Yes, I know. She's waiting back at the shuttle with my Padawan. The two of us have been assigned as her bodyguards. We felt it prudent that she not be in such a public place where security is so lax."

Sabé immediately relaxed. There were very few people that she actually trusted with Padmé's safety. But the two Jedi Knights that she called her friends would be one of those few.

"Are you the only handmaiden that has returned from Naboo," Obi-Wan inquired,
    glancing over her shoulder.

She nodded, rolling her eyes slightly. "If the Senator had her way, none of the handmaidens would be here. I insisted that I come here to help her. I've seen what's been going on due to the holovids. Padmé wanted all of us to stay on Naboo under the Queen's protection, but I wouldn't have it. I told her that I was coming, and left Eirtaé in charge. She may be a little daft, but she can lead the handmaidens in my absence."

Obi-Wan grinned slightly. Taking her bag, he began to guide her through the crowds of people. As they moved, Sabé glanced around. The people seemed to be relatively calm, but she noticed that many of them were carrying an abnormal amount of luggage.

"Why does everyone seem to be in such a hurry to leave Coruscant," she asked as they swiftly dodged a Rodian rushing by.

Obi-Wan glanced at her and answered, "Everyone is leaving in fear. If the Confederation is going to attack, then it would be prudent to attack the capitol of the Republic to hit the leadership."

Sabé's head whirled to him, shock intermixed with horror. "But? but Coruscant is a civilian world! They wouldn't dare attack a world with millions of innocents, would they?"

Obi-Wan didn't answer as they had reached the shuttle that held Padmé and Anakin.

Stepping in, Sabé immediately felt the palatable tension that permeated the place. She glanced at Anakin, who seemed engrossed at what was outside the shuttle, and Padmé, who was seemingly enthralled in what she was reading on a datapad.

Sabé glanced at Obi-Wan in alarm.

What happened to these two, she wondered. Did they have an argument?

Surprisingly, she heard an answer.

You could say that. I'll explain later.

Sabé looked around wildly. Finally, her gaz

22. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
  23. lt_ketch09

lt_ketch09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    I had almost given up hope that this story was going to be finished, and that like a lot of the stories I've gotten into over the past couple months, it would fade away into the far reaches of the boards :(

But I'm happy to see that that is not the case here :)

Yeah Sabe's here. Does this mean there might be more Sabe/Obi mush? [face_love] Boy I hope so 8-}

Great post AngelQueen! I hope you can post more soon :)

24. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    It_ketch09: Yes, the story hasn't faded away yet. Things were touch and go for a while due to kidnapping and extensive torture by DRL. But we're back. DRL is still keeping us busy, but we're all finding more time to be online to post.

Sabe/Obi mush? ;) Well, we'll see... hee!

Thanks for replying!

AQ

25. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.