main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time: Choice of Fate Up. 6/9-AngelQueen-IT IS ALIVE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by AngelQueen, Oct 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    That would be LadyKenobi.

2. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
  3. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Up! Thou has been commanded to stay up so LadyK can post! Up! Up, I say!

AQ

4. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    That was great! I knew Alia would find her statue! Heehee :) Can't wait for more!!!!

UP!

5. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Good post!

6. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    hum... This needs an up. :)

Post tomarrow. :D

7. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    It's tomorrow! :D

AQ

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    documentation snob... :)

9. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    :p :p : p :p :p Take that! ::giggles::

10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    *draws on the Force and casually waves a hand* you will post.

UP!

11. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Up! This must stay up so LadyK will post!!

AQ

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Amen to that. :)

13. anekasolo

Feb 16, 2001
    where are you, Lady K?
    Post please!

14. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    That last post was great!

As always...I want more!!! :D

15. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Alia waited as the apparition of her dreams seated himself in front of her. Something in his tone told her that this was not going to be like all their other meetings. He seemed hesitant to speak to her, and his eyes harbored only sorrow. For the first time since these dreams began, she felt fear.

? Do not be afraid Alia. You know me better than that.? Qui Gon took his gaze from the floor to her eyes.

Alia sighed, hoping it would calm her. ? It?s not that. Something?s wrong. Why does your heart sing out in distress??

For a brief moment Qui Gon smiled. ? You never were one I could hide my true feelings from.? He let his head fall back towards the floor as he inhaled deeply. ? Alia, how far can you remember??

Alia raised her eyebrows in a confused look. ? What do you mean??

? I mean what is the earliest memory you have. Your mother? Your father? What?? His voice was becoming increasingly harsh.

Alia shrugged. ? I suppose my first memory is of Papa. I remember the moment he picked me up when I was born. I knew his force signature almost as well as Mama?s. And I remember him saying, ? so you?re the one whose been making all that noise. You know little one I think the Force will be very happy to have it?s rest again.? Then he gave me to Grandpa. ?

Qui Gon nodded his head slowly. ? That?s what I thought.? He let out a frustrated sigh. ?Alia there is something that you must know. The future, the galaxy you live in, was not always that way.?

Alia shook her head. ? Qui Gon, what in the force are you talking about? ?

The man knelt down beside her and placed his hands on her shoulders. ? Alia you must understand. Sometimes the Force intervenes in our lives in a most peculiar way. It leads us to the strangest of lands for seemingly no reason, but there is always an motive, always a cause. Some are greater than others. Yours Alia, was perhaps the greatest of all. For no one has ever changed the fate of the galaxy.?

Alia could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end as she spoke. ? Qui Gon, what is it you?re trying to tell me??

Qui Gon sat back on his heels and braced himself. ? A long time ago Alia, the Force called on you to serve a purpose. It wanted to alter the future, the one you were living in. It had decided that a universe full of tyranny and pain was not what should be. It sent a eight year old, to the past. Back to when your Grandmother and Grandfather first met. Back to the time of the Federation and the war that took place on Naboo, back to my time, when I was alive.? He paused to let what he was saying sink in. The girl did not speak, but he knew she was hearing every word. ? That is why you knew who I was. The life you live now is not the first, and the universe you live in is not the same?it?s better, because of your sacrifice.?

Alia felt the words seep through her skin like hot water, yet it did nothing to loosen her resolve. ? That?s just a myth Qui Gon. Time travel is not possible.? There was a small tremor in her voice that told the man she wasn?t too sure of herself. He played upon that.

? Think Alia. Think back to the statue you saw. That?s not your namesake, that?s you! It was sculpted after your death.?

?No. That?s?that?s not possible. It?s just?Qui Gon you?re not making since. How could that happen?? Her whole body began to shake. She wrapped her arms tightly around herself to try and calm her nerves. His words were striking her right in the stomach. Causing it to twist and turn in ways she had never thought possible, and yet she continued to fight what her heart and soul told her was true.

? Alia, you know the Force. You have heard it speak to you in times of peril, telling you its will. Why is it so hard to believe that it could send you through time??

She shook her head and clutched herself tighter. ? Why are you telling me all this??

? Because you are needed once more. There was a mistake Alia, something that was left in the past that never should have been. Something none of us even noticed.? There was a hint of shame i

16. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    OOO, suspense!

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Suspense is definitely the word. ::Grins at LadyK.:: Great conversation, great ending. Did I mention I liked the ending? :D

18. anekasolo

Feb 16, 2001
    that was a great post.

19. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Woah! Go LadyK!!! That was awesome!!! I can imagine Alia's skepticism in all this! I bet she thinks she's going mad! Wonderful job!

Who want's to go next?

AQ

20. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I believe LadyK said Jade_Angel was next and then I propose we break in our new writer. [face_devil]

22. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    A very complex conversation you have there LadyK, I followed you through and found it amazing. You did a wonderful job, I loved Qui-Gon's attitude from the beginning!! :)

Good Luck, j_a!

Am [face_love]

23. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

UPPERS! :)

24. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ah, yes, you're right Ish. JA is next, then our new writer will be trying her hand at this! :D :D

AQ

25. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.