main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time: Choice of Fate Up. 6/9-AngelQueen-IT IS ALIVE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by AngelQueen, Oct 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Stealing 100. Luck to JA!`

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Stealing 101... ;) Congrats to 100th post, guys! And great job, LadyK! Can't wait for Jade_Angel's post and then... :eek: Oh my, it's my turn then! Yes, I've joined the party, and I'm very happy about it. :) But I still haven't gotten throught the entire PT... oh well, back to work... ::dugs back into the PT:: :D

3. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    Alia Skywalker, time traveller... Interesting! :)

4. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Oh yes, very interesting indeed... ;) JA, when are you going to post? :D

5. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    very nice :)
    waiting for more! :)

6. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    And of course we can take a guess to whom this stranger is? A bad guy? Alia's pet dog? Who knows... except for me of course :p

Great post LadyK, wonderful as always!

7. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    ::grins:: I know who the stranger is, I know who the stranger is... :D :D :D ... Wanna know? ::suspense builds:: NO, I WON'T TELL YOU!!! [face_devil] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [face_devil] :D

JA, still waiting for your post! ;)

8. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Wow, I got this post done sooner then I thought and of course, LadyK, being the wonderful Beta that she is, was able to review and edit this quickly too. :)

If there was one thing Alia never liked, it was having her face pushed into dirt. Now this was just a great way to start off a day. She quickly pushed herself off the ground and spat out the dirt in her mouth with less grace then she?d expected. Someone from behind laughed and she whirled around to face her assailant, ready to give who ever this person was a piece of her mind. Whom she saw made her dumbstruck and speechless. She forgot about the callous words that were just on the tip of her tongue and the fact that her entire face was covered in mud.

?You okay?? the stranger asked in between chuckles. A man-a very handsome man. Alia blushed and nodded furiously, for the first time in a long time, she?d been made speechless. The stranger regarded her with a frown before pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket to wipe the mud off her face. Alia could imagine that she was not looking her best at the moment-mud never suited her.

?I?m sorry about that,? he said, cupping her chin in one hand and rubbing the dirt off with his other hand. His hands were surprisingly warm. ?I was kinda in a rush and I didn?t see you.?

?That?s alright,? Alia managed to say. ?I should have? I should have been paying attention to where I was going. I was kind of distracted.?

The stranger nodded and regarded her outfit for a moment, his eyes widened as he recognized the weapon at her side. ?That?s a-?

?Yeah.?

?So you?re a-?

?Yep.?

?Alia Skywalker??

?Nice to meet you.?

The stranger looked like he was going to faint any moment, Alia quickly stepped forward and grasped his arm. It was a very muscular arm for a boy his age. Alia then began to wonder what kind of person was he. Her eyes roved over his body, he was obviously taller and possibly older then her, possibly by four or five years and was almost reached her grandpa?s shoulder. His hair was dark brown, almost black and his eyes matched his hair. She tried to guess what his name was, Joshua? or maybe Bryan!

?So?? Alia said breaking the silence. ?You know my name, but what about you??

The stranger blushed heavily and glanced at where she?d been gripping him. ?Uh? Daryl? he replied. ?Daryl Nerinda.?

?Daryl? that?s a wonderful name,? Alia replied and mentally kicked herself. What was happening to her? Why couldn?t she come up with anything better to say?

?Yeah? well? you could thank my mother!? Daryl winced. He knew perfectly well who Alia Skywalker was, the daughter of Luke Skywalker, granddaughter to Padmé Skywalker and Jedi Padawan. The people of Naboo adored her and Daryl, naturally was a bit enchanted with the girl. Though he never realized whom he?d bumped into until he?d seen her weapon. Even before he?d figured things out, he?d still liked her. She was a sweet girl, and nothing like how the media had depicted her: a sassy young girl who could come up with biting retorts as easily as a person could blink.

?Oh really, I guess I should? I was just on my way to my grandmother?s place.? Alia sighed, why even carry on a conversation?

?Well, it was nice seeing you, Alia,? Daryl said with a hint of disappointment in his voice. He needed to try and convince her to stay with him. ?I was on my way to the racing pits.?

Alia?s eyes lit up. ?Racing pits?? she asked.

?YES!? Daryl exclaimed. He saw the perfect opportunity. ?I mean? um, yeah. Racing pits, popular sport amongst us Nubian boys ya know.? He paused and leaned forward. ?Do you want to come??

?Of course I do,? Alia said with a grin. ?I?ve always wanted to see a race, my father never let me go anywhere near a race track-said I was too young.?

?Well now, here?s your chance,? Daryl said taking her arm he led her away.

The speeders roared to life as the lights began to blink, descending to the final color? Red? Yellow? Green! They sped off with such quick speed; one would have misse

9. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    YAHOOOO!!!! :D :D :D That was AWESOME, JA!!! Very cool! I love Daryl! ;) Aaaaah, I'm stunned. Great post indeed. :D Now... ::clears her throat:: ...I should come up with something... [face_blush] :D

10. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  11. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Oh my... GO JA!!!! That was great!!! So Daryl and Alia are now in the past! Woohoo!!! Cool!!! Mar, it's your turn! If you need any help, head over to the PT and we'll help you out!!!

Awesome job JA!

AQ

12. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    *Blushes* [face_blush] Awe, thanks Jade. That was an awesome post! Daryl was perfect, just how I would imagine him. Sounds pretty hot too. ;) *giggle* Now we just have to see what Ani will do. :)

Take it away Mar! :D

Laters!

13. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Yo, yo... ::sits with her head in her hands and thinks about what to write:: I want it to be really good, but... ;) Don't worry, I'll come up with a post! Just give me MORE TIME! :D

14. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Whoa I have missed some good posts.

And I did peek on PT so Mar good luck with your post...But knowing every who has posted that should not be to hard, right?

15. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    THE GAME IS AFOOT! WOOHOO!

16. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    awesome! More, please!!!!!!

17. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    Daryl's definetely cute!!! :)

18. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    j_a that was fantastic!! What can I say that already hasn't been said. And now we start of the adventure of a lifetime.....

Am [face_love]

19. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    Great post!

More!!!

20. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I like the introduction of Daryl!

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Oh yes, Daryl is indeed cute... and hot, too!!! :D [face_blush] [face_love]

22. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Page four? :eek: Page four??!! :mad: You don't belong to page four! ::waves her hand:: To the top you will go!!!

23. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    To the top this story must stay!

Ya know that the best way to keep this story at the top is to POST!

24. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Lol is that a hint? ;)

Anyway, thanks you guys for all of your replies and I have to say... Daryl IS a hottie. Of course most of the readers don't know how he looks like. I think I might post the models that the characters are used to look like.

25. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Up! Up, I say! Up so Mar can post!!

AQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.