main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time: Choice of Fate Up. 6/9-AngelQueen-IT IS ALIVE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by AngelQueen, Oct 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Almost there...almost there... ;)

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
  3. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    *collapses to the floor in exhaustion after finally managing to read all of a Test of Time and Choice of Fate*

WOW!!! I love these stories, and I can't wait to see what happens!! I only have one request...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't kill Alia again!!!! Then she'd have to live her life allll over again, and it would be really really sad!!!

Not like I can prevent you from killing her, but I can beg, right?

Anyway, thanks so much for the great posts!!

4. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Up! Stay up so Mar can post!!!!!

AQ

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I just gave Mar's post the go-ahead, so hopefully it'll be up soon!

6. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    YAY!!! A post! I love hearing those words. Or reading those words. Whatever. :D

7. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Okee-day, the post will be up in a couple of minutes... :D

8. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Here is the post, people... :) My debut here in SoT:CoF! :D Enjoy!

---------------------------

Alia awoke with a throbbing headache. Knowing she would regret the action, she opened her eyes, squinting against the light for the moment. All she could see was a blur of light and shadows. It took several moments of blinking before the shadows began to take form. A boy? no, a young man was standing above her and staring at her face. He was dressed in a dark brown tunic, his blond hair was cut short, and a thin braid was stuck behind his right ear. Alia blinked again and squinted, taking a closer look. He had blue eyes?very familiar blue eyes.

She pressed her hand against her forehead, trying to stop the ringing in her ears. And then she heard the young man speak with a clear surprise in his voice.

"Alia??"

She stared at him.

"How do you??"

She trailed off as a memory of her dreams suddenly flashed in her mind.

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because you are needed once more. There was a mistake, Alia, something that was left in the past that never should have been. Something none of us even noticed."

Alia shivered, as Qui-Gon's face entered her thoughts once again.

"It will happen, Little One. You must be prepared."

And a realization struck her. She had time-traveled.

Again.

She gasped and focused back on the young man's face. His features were very familiar, mostly his eyes. She knew him, of course she knew him?

"Anakin?" she whispered as she recognized her grandfather, and struggled to her feet. He offered her his hand and helped her get up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "How did you get here?"

"I? I don't know. Daryl and I were racing and we ended up?" she looked around "?here."

He jumped up as if remembering something. "Racing!" He exclaimed. "Sith, the Podrace?"

He whirled around to see that all the other racers who had been behind him were now far ahead. He swore under his breath and turned back to Alia.

"See what you've done?" He spat out angrily. "I had only one more racer to overrun, and now I've lost the entire race!"

"What I have done?" She snapped incredulously, immediately on the defense. "Hey - this was an accident! I don't even know how I got here!"

"Oh yeah? Well?"

He was cut off by a loud crashing noise. They both turned and saw that one of the Podracers hadn't handled the sharp right turn, crashing into the ravine and causing a chain reaction behind him. Anakin's jaw dropped as the entire bunch of Podracers burst into a series of explosions. Alia's lip twisted.

"Well, it looks like I actually saved your neck," she commented innocently.

He turned his shocked face back to her. She was now grinning widely at him. He was ready to argue back, but something just stopped him. Seeing how she had changed. Suddenly, he remembered the sassy, eight-year-old little girl from ten years ago. Force, she had changed. She grew up, seemed more mature? though still with this attitude of hers.

She came back. But why? Anakin looked around. Now was not the time for questions.

"Come on," he said, pointing to her crashed speeder. "We need to help your buddy here and clean up the wreck."

"Daryl!"

Alia mentally cursed herself for forgetting about him. She jogged over to their crashed racer and kneeled down at her friend's side. He lay there motionless, eyes closed. She quickly checked his pulse and breathing, and sighed with relief.

"He's unconscious," she said, straightening, "but we must take him to the healers."

She glanced at Anakin. "Where are we anyway?"

"Not far from Anchorhead."

So the nearest healers would be in Mos Eisley, Alia remembered. She had never been to Tatooine, but from what Grandpa and Papa told her, she knew quite a bit about the planet.

"OK, so we need to get to Mos Eisley as fast as we can." She said, glancing at his Podracer.

"I don't think it's big enough for us all," Anakin pointed out.

"Duh, it's a one-man racer," she said rolling her eyes. "I'm jus

9. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    You did a great job, Mar!! I love how Obi-Wan gets so exasperated with Anakin. I only have one question (and I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking!!) but Alia had died before, right? So wouldn't they be thrilled to see her? After all, they waited years and years to be grandparents to her, wouldn't they be like, "Alia, you're alive?" or something.

*Just my curious little brain wondering*

10. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Of course they're surprised to see her. But she's now 15 years old, so they figured out that she must have come back from the future, somehow (as Qui-Gon said in the first part - "We'll be waiting"). :) But you got a point there... :D ;)

11. Qwi_Xux

Oct 5, 2001
    I really don't want you to think I meant anything bad by it!! I loved your post!!!! *sends lots of flowers and chocolates for writing the post* :D

12. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Aaw, thanks... ::blushes:: [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

13. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Love the Ani/Obi interaction. Good Post :D

Who's up next?

14. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    ooooo, I like

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Grins.:: See, guys? I told you she was good!

16. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Yes, she is definitely good! Well done, Mar!!! I love how Ani started to get angry at Alia, but then she just blew him away like she was taking a stroll in the park!! :D :D :) Great job!

As to who's next, that would be yours truly. I'm off to work on it now!

AQ

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Blew him away...given the demise of the other racers, cute unintentional pun. :) I need a life.

18. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    *Jaw hits floor as Lady K finishes post* WOW!!! Mar, that was fantastic! It was marvoulous the way you wrote that scene! And Sith Lady... ooo what a way to throw her in there. I absolutly loved it. You did a marvolous job! :)

So who is next? I have a sneaking suspicion it's AQ, but not sure. :)

Laters!

19. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ looks around then turns back:: Shh! LadyK! Don't let it get around! :) ;)

AQ

20. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I loved the post, too! You've got real talent, Mar17swgirl! :) :D ;)

21. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  22. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    Great post, Mar!!! I loved Ani/Obi and Ani/Alia's interaction! Your debut was wonderful! :)

23. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    OOPS! *covers mouth and looks around suspiciously* Sorry AQ, didn't mean to blow your cover. None of you heard that. Right? *glares* Right.

*giggle* Sugar is good! :p

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laters!

24. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    >>Million-credit question of the day<<

LOL :D

25. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Great post Mar!!! I like Anakin, he's seems a tiny bit more mature. I can't wait to see more of him and that sly grin. Shesh, I hope he uses it sometimes. And now truely.. Welcome to SoT! :)

Ish, another pun...their popping out all over the place.

Am [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.