main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    All right, here it is! Our planning thead! jade_angel, apparently something is wrong with my computer and I can't send private messages. So if you could ask Amidala_Skywalker or DarthIshtar to send you the stuff I send them, the stuff that I already had written, then you'll have sort of a guideline.

Just remember, the way I went, doesn't mean we have to go that way!!!

AQ

2. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Hey AQ, fellow fanfic writers,

I'm here...jade_angel I'd be happy to send you all of the information that AQ sent me or you need to do is to ask ;)

Amidala

3. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Well AS I'm asking. :p

4. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Well AS I'm asking. :p

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Ok it's on it way, soon! :)

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I can finally write now, so watch out!

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I'm looking forward to it! :)

Ami

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    It's up. She now knows that she is back in time (I believe her exact words were "holy hothballs"). She's had intelligent conversation with Padme and been nearly trampled by Anakin, but other than that, some tongue-in-cheek humor that advanced the story along. Hope you like it. If not, please tell me. I need to know how to improve.

9. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    It was a lovely post Ishie. I totally enjoyed it! One thing, you might want to add a little more detail here and there. You know, could it have been different how Padme got to go? Or did Panaka have to shriek his head off until Qui-Gon agreed to let her go with them? :D Now that would have been interesting!

Ok, I also have a little bit of an announcement to make. After jade_angel posts her piece, anyone can post whenever they want to, whatever they want to. If you want to give everyone a heads up then you can at this thread. But now you're free of any restraints.

Okieday?

AQ

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Sure thing, AQ! Great idea, I'll be involved don't you worry. . . ;)

Hoping to see jade_angel's post very soon!

Amidala :D

11. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Hmmmmm well I guess I'd better pull out my Episode I novelization and watch the tape over again. :p

Oh and thanks again AS!

Now... should I be nice and give the readers two posts in one day or a post the next day???

12. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ's eyes get as big as saucers::

Two posts??!?! POST 'EM!!!! I'm on withdraw here!!! Can't wait to see what you've got to post!!!

AQ was here

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    POST! POST!

14. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    So anybody have an idea for what should happen in the next post... the one after LadyK's?

15. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I'd have to wait to see what she has in mind. With LadyK's warped mind :p you'll never know what will happen! ;)

As for who should post after her, it will be first come, first serve. Kind of when I helped out in another RR, 'what if Leia had gone with Luke to confront Vader.' I had a lot of fun with that one!

AQ

16. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey I resent that remark AQ. [face_plain]
    well not really, it happens to be true. :p

I'm really sorry you guys, I have been busy the last couple of days, but I should have a post out sometime tomarrow, and then let the fighting for posts begin. :D See ya all manana!! :)

17. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Post tomorrow? YAY!!! Can't wait!

Yes, LadyK, you're mind is warped. But then again, mine's probably worse! :p After all, who else could come up with some of the stuff that I did over at the Lovers Cantina? It just goes to show that I am totally insane! BWHAHAHA!

BTW, Hayden says hello! :D And we shout out to Obi-Wan as well! ;) :p

18. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    A post tomorrow?? Hmmm can't wait! :)

Well I've never been to a planning thread before, but aren't we supposed to discuss what's suppose to happen next?

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    LadyK, what you up now? Huh...putting a good post up for us to read. Yaaahhhh thank-you! :)

What's this I hear about Lovers Cantina, I should duck over there and since Anakin, Hayden Obi-Wan, Ewan are all taken up - I'll take Luke. He's still free isn't he??

Amidala

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Yeah, Luke's free Am. But Hayden belongs to me and J-J! Actually, J-J found him first and locked him in her closet, but LadyK freed him and sent him my way!
    Can't wait for that post that is supposed to come today!

AQ

21. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Hayden..he's such a cutie! :) I migt journey over to Lovers Cantina in the morning (cause it's late where I live now) and introduce myself annd Luke. Lol...if you now what I mean I'm one for big entrances! :D :D

Amidala
    ~West Wing Fan~

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't know about you all, but I am the same age as Hayden, so I get first dibs. Plus, my visual chemistry would work very well. ;)

23. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ooooh, so you're going to join the war for Hayden, are you DarthIshie? Well, you'll have to go up against for J-J and me! :D He is sitting right here waiting for the next Ani/Ami scene to be posted over at the Lovers Cantina! Lookie, but no touchie!

This should prove fun! :) ;) :D

AQ

24. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I posted! I posted! If anyone's interested, go read!!

AQ

25. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Yup! I read the post it was really good! :)

I've already finished the next post and I need someone to beta read it. Anyone wanna give it a go?

Teaser: In the next post, Ani and Alia have a rather serious talk about the origins of babies and of their fathers. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.