Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    YAY!! JA is writing!!! :D COOL!
  2. LadyKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    *sighs* A painful UP! :(

What's happening girls? :)
  3. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    I've been pretty busy these past few days. It's the end of the grading period for me and my teachers--::AQ growls::--decided to assign about fifty projects that are all due at the same time! Ugh! I just finished a biology report and a poetry project, and I still have at least two more things to do!

At least my History teacher was nice enough not to assign anything really big this week besides a test that almost made me fall asleep. :D ;)

JA, how's the post coming?

AQ
  4. jade_angel Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I'm done. :D

I've been so horrible at making time for writing it this week and the past week, but I'm done and I'm soooo glad. Though I didn't add in the Pad. vs. Inverness scene. Maybe it was lack of confidence but a great scene like that should be written by someone who has a better knack at writing humour. :)
  5. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    It's done???? YAHOO!!!!!! Does this mean that its being betaed as we speak? Coolness! Can't wait to see it!

AQ
  6. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    DONE?! :D Then it must be up already!!! :D

::runs off to find the thread::
  7. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Where is everyone? JA, have you gotten the post back yet? Is DRL getting on your back again!? Grrrr! Let me know and I'll teach him a thing or two!

AQ
  8. LadyKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    LOL! Down AQ down! :p :D

I just sent the post back to Jade. It was fantastic! She really managed to pull everything together so it will be easier to post. I think we had a bit to many things going at once with the plot and it was a bit intimidating to write and try to remember all that's happenening.

Which, as I was betaing the post sort of brings me to a point. Jade mentioned that Alia was there to correct a mistake. So far she doesn't know what that mistake is. We've kept her in the dark. I think it's time we start to let the light through a bit. Maybe just have her start to have suspicions and thoughts concerning inverness and malice. maybe a flashback to the fight from the first story, and the laugh. and maybe as a climax she'll hear Inverness laugh and regonize it or somthing of that nature. Then it will click. Just a thought. :)

Well, it's late, and I've got school so off to bed with me.

Laters! :D
  9. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree, LadyK. After so much suffering we've put her through, I think it's time we gave her a little info.

Can't wait to see the post, JA! If LadyK says its good, then it is!

AQ
  10. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, JA's post is up and it was GREAT! I really enjoyed it! I also left my main comments over at the thead, so we can get down to business.

I believe that Am said she'd go after JA. Am I right? If you want to, Am, you can do the Vernice/Daryl/Padme scene. If you'll take notice, I didn't put Pad's and Vernice's names together...

Padme: GOOD! I most certainly do not want *MY* name connected to the woman who is trying to steal *MY* guy!

Vernice: Oh please! He's fair game! It's a free Universe! I'm allowed to chase anyone I want!

Padme: Well, you can't have him! Anakin Skywalker is mine! Get it through your thick skull!

Daryl (looking nervous): Um, ladies, please-

Padme, Vernice: BUTTON IT!

Daryl (looks at both and backs away): I'm a soldier, not suicidal.

::AQ watches with Daryl as Padme and Vernice duke it out over Anakin::

Oh dear...

AQ
  11. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Did I? I swear I just went two turns ago, writing a political post. Anyone confirm that?

Am [face_love]
  12. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    You did? ::AQ smacks her head:: I'm such a goofball! Sorry Am!

AQ
  13. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    No problem. Actually AQ, I think you're up. If you ever need some beta-reading services, you know who to call.

Am [face_love]
  14. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    Yes, AQ, I think you could go now. :)
  15. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Me? Eep!

Okay, since I guess I'll go next, I'll need a little help on the Vernice/Daryl/Padme scene. Anyone have any ideas on how I should exactly go about it.

Also, I was thinking about doing a sort of flashback scene for Alia. Say, she can't help but still feel the pain of Qui's death and has flashbacks of that, which in turn leads to flashbacks of her own death and she attempts to focus in on Sith Lady.

Perhaps I could even do some flashbacks of her childhood; you know, some days of playing in the Room of a Thousand Fountains with her Papa. :D :)

Let me know what you guys think! And please help me with the V/D/P scene! :D

AQ
  16. LadyKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    Excellent post Jade! I have yet to put my comments on the thread, but I'm on my way. Course, you already knew all that. :D

I really like the idea of flashbacks AQ. Like I said earlier, I think it's time to start clueing in Alia. :) and as far as the P/D/V Scene, I sort of forgot what's supposed to happen. Is that where Vernice makes Pad and Daryl captians/generals/commanders and such? I think Daryl already got his promotion if I remember correctly from Jade's post, but as far as Pad... hum... time to consult that outline we have. I'll get back to you on that one AQ. Good luck!!! MTFBWU!

Laters! :D
  17. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, LadyK, the V/D/P scene was sort of supposed to be where Vernice gives Pad and Daryl the lowdown on their enemies. During this, Vernice and Pad are supposed to throw veiled... uh, well, I wouldn't say insults... but that's the only word I can think of. And Daryl is supposed to try and keep the peace.

Let me know!

AQ
  18. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Guys? You still out there?

AQ
  19. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Come on guys! I'm working on the flashback part, but I can't send it off w/o the V/D/P scene!! But I need a jump-start! Help me out!

AQ
  20. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    I'm here! :)

Sorry, I've been busy a bit. I think you can start the V/P/D scene like a normal "war planning meeting" where Vernice is giving them orders. But Padme acts cold towards Vernice (polite, but still cold). Vernice knows it and starts mocking her. Padme then throws some remarks at her and that's basically how their "verbal fight" starts.

Just my thoughts. :)
  21. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Mar! I doubt that part will be as good as what Ish could have made it if she were still here, but I'll do my best!

AQ
  22. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    If you need help with it, just PM me. :) I'll see what I can do.
  23. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey everyone, I have a question. Which planets were in the Confederation that has declared war on the Republic?

AQ
  24. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    Duro, Malastare, Corellia, and seventeen others. :)
  25. AngelQueen Force Ghost

star 4
    What about Alderaan? They're a peace-loving planet, but they despise corruption.

Duro, Malastare, Corellia... hmm...

Thanks Mar!

AQ
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.