main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    I don't know. From what I know, in AOTC Alderaan stands with the Chancellor. I don't know how much we want to go with that...

2. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ blinks, then smacks herself on the head::

Thats right! I'd forgotten that Inverness comes from Alderaan! Duh AQ! Wake up!

So Alderaan, Naboo, and most of the Republic stands with Inverness, but Duro, Malastare, Corellia and about 17 other worlds form the Confederation.

Okay, that helps. Thanks Mar! I'll post more questions if I have them!

AQ

3. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    You're welcome, AQ. :)

By the way, how's the post going?

4. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Well, I've written a bit of Alia's flashbacks, and most of the V/D/P scene has been written as well, but I'm not really happy with it. I'll probably add more to it as I write the rest.

AQ

5. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    If you need help with anything, AQ, feel free to PM me. :)

6. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hey everyone!

I just had an idea. In the end of my post, I'm thinking of having Alia only suspect the truth about the third Sith. It won't mention it directly.

I was thinking of having Alia trying to research her theory alone, without telling anyone. Of course, later, the others will figure it out. They'll want to know why she didn't tell them and she'll tell them that they have enough on their shoulders and she wasn't going to put more on them.

Of course, this could spread over one or two posts.

What do you guys think?

AQ

7. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I like it, AQ. Go for it! :)

8. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Eep, sorry I haven't been here to throw in my support AQ, but it looks like you've been doing fine. :) I can't wait to read the post you're gonna have up

9. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Thanks JA! I just sent the post to Am for so she can beta it. We might have to toss it back and forth a little to get it smoothed out, but hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer!

AQ

10. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    If you need help, AQ, feel free to contact me. ;) Am will tell you how good and merciless beta I am... [face_devil] :D :D :D

11. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Yup, I just sent some of my comments back. I think we'll have to toss it back and forth. No worries though, only minor concerns. Overall, the post was pretty darn good.

Oh yes, Mar... :D

Am [face_love]

12. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    So is it ready yet? :D Great!

::runs off to up the story thread so AQ won't have to dig for it::

13. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Nope. I still have to look over it once more. Though, there's no harm in upping the thread :D

Am [face_love]

14. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I just got home from school and I'm working on it now. Hopefully, I'll be sending it back to Am soon.

AQ

15. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey girls. Sorry AQ I sort of dissapeared. Family things...anways I'll be looking forward to reading it though. I'm sure it's fantastic. :)

Laters.

16. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    So you have it finished AQ? That's wonderful! I can't wait to read it. :D

17. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ comes in, her face neutral::

IT'S FINISHED AND POSTED!!!!

::AQ walks out, her face neutral::

18. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Okay, who wants to go next? LadyK? Mar?

AQ

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Oh, I suppose I should mention that Mar currently visiting her parents for the Easter weekend. So, that rules her out and unfortunately, myself included. LadyK?

Am [face_love]

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Okay, Mar's off visiting her parents and hopefully having a ton of fun. LadyK, would you like to go next?

AQ

21. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Oh man. Me? On Sunday I'm leaving for my sisters house. I'll be spending the Easter Break with her, but... If no one else can do it, my sister does have to go to school and work, so that leaves me pretty much the entire days of my break alone with her laptop so I could manage to write something. Maybe on the train ride over I'll take a notebook and then just type it up when I get there. Seeing as my parents aren't letting me take MY laptop this time. :_| Oh well. :)

So let me know if you girls are ok with that. If someone else will be home for the while I'd assume let them go just incase something happens, but it's up to you all. :)

Laters!

Oh, AQ, that post was fantastic!!!!! :) Just thought I'd mention it. ;)

22. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Thanks LadyK! I'm glad you'd like it. Take your time on the post. We don't mind the wait.

On another topic, a lot of our readers have either become Lurkers, or have given up on us. Can we do anything? I miss 'em! :_|

AQ

23. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Alright AQ, I'll post next. Of course the next question is what should I write??? I'll have to go back and check the outline, but if anyone has any ideas I'm ready.

As concerning our readers I think I know what you mean. :_| But I"m not sure what to do about it exactly. :( hum...

Well I need to take off. My train leaves in half an hour. See ya all laters and have a happy Easter. :)

24. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Well, LadyK, perhaps the JC could have a "nice" conversation with Anakin and Obi-Wan, telling them that they've been assigned Pad's bodyguards. They could also mention that Alia will assigned to Daryl.

Meanwhile, Alia could be at the Senate Library or something, doing research on Inverness. Perhaps we could create some sort of background for Inverness. At least, the one she puts out or something.

What do you guys think?

AQ

25. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    hum...I really like the idea of having a backround on Inverness. Like maybe Alia could catch something. Like, when Inverness came to power could match the day she died or close to it. Then maybe she could find a glitch in the voting of the senate or somthing. Just something to flare the idea that Inverness is not who she says she is.

As far as the "nice" talk. I think I can do that. :) I think I'm gonna need a beta for this post though. My usual is out of town.
    :( Any volunteers? *hopeful smiles*

Laters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.