main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ raises hand hopefully:: I'll do it LadyK!!! I wouldn't mind! Just PM it to me when you finish and I'll take a crack at it!

Glad you liked the idea!

AQ

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Um, no, I think that Inverness came to power much later. See, Alia died the same time as Palpy. There had to be at least a few weeks of months to the elections of the new Chancellor.

3. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Yeah, it would mention that Inverness came to power after Palpy and Alia died. It could also show that she came out of political obsecurity. Even though Alderaan is a well-known planet, Inverness didn't do much as its Senator besides go through the motions that the office dictates. Then, out of no where, she's elected Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. Alia would definitely notice how unusual that is.

Also, lets remember that Alia is doing this w/o anyone's knowledge. She doesn't tell Obi, Ani, Pad, Daryl, Yoda or anyone else for fear of adding her own problems onto their shoulders. After all, she's suspecting this woman of killing her!

But of course, when they do find out, they'll probably chew her out for thinking such things!

AQ

4. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hey where is everyone?! It's been quiet for days! Lets not let it be quiet today! It's my b-day after all! :D :D :D I'm officially sixteen!

AQ

5. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Oooooh, sweet sixteen.... ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AQ!!! :D :D :D

::brings a huge birthday cake with 16 candles on it and a bunch of Pepsi cans::

Let's party!!! :D

6. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ smiles::

Thanks Mar!!! You're such a sweetie!

LadyK, how's the post coming along?

AQ ::happily munches on her cake::

7. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    OOoh Happy B-Day AQ!!!

*Takes out a large ice-cream cake and orders some pizza*

Well ok, I'm late, but there's nothing wrong with a late B-day party right? ;)

8. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I see nothing wrong with it at all! :D :D :D :)

::AQ grabs some ice cream cake and pizza::

Thanks JA!

AQ

9. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Happy 16th Birthday AQ!

I pray that you have many more and continue to fill the world with your delightful attitude and kindess! :D

Am [face_love]

10. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    *Runs in waving flowers and candy* Wow. I'm super late!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQ!!!! Sixteen. Congrats! :D :D :D

So um, about the post. I really didn't have time to write while I was at my sisters. We were just having too much fun. But I've got all of today, except for that small interuption called work, and then I'll get on with it. :) So within two days I'll send it to AQ for betaing. :) Thanks girls and don't forget to set your clocks forward!

Laters!

11. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Heh thanks for the reminder LadyK and have dun writing, I can't wait to read it. :D

12. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Can't wait to see the post, LadyK! But take your time, I don't mind waiting!! I'm glad you had fun at your sisters!

I'd like to thank everyone of you for the b-day food and flowers! ::AQ blows everyone kisses and hands them a stuffed doll of their fav Jedi and/or Sith::

AQ

13. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hey everyone, I just had an insight while I was skimming over past posts of CoF.

What if, after Anakin and the gang are brought to the future, one of them discover that Alia and Daryl are in the midst of a huge spat? Say that his career has brought him into the Republic Army as an aide-de-camp to an Admiral or something. He had the choice of going off on a training mission, or staying with Alia, as Grandpa Anakin was close to joining the Force. What if he went, thus hugely p*ssing Alia off.

I can just see it:

Alia (with tears in her eyes): He... left and went on a training mission, knowing that Grandpa wouldn't be around much longer...

Anakin (or whoever discovers it): I'm sorry sweetie. I can kill him if you want me to.

:D ;) :) :D

AQ

14. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Hmmm sounds good AQ, though aint there some sort of rule out there that a future self can't be in the same time frame as his past self? Heh, well I don't know much about that, so maybe we should just ignore that little rule ;)

15. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Well, this wouldn't be until Tempus Fugit, and if I remember correctly, it will open with Grandpa Anakin surrounded by his family as he goes to join the Force.

Then Inverness starts stirring up trouble again and young Ani, Pad, Obi, and Sab are brought to the future. By then, their future selves are already one with the Force, so that rule wouldn't have to be broken.

Speaking of Sab, she kinda disappeared. Perhaps we should try and bring her back into the fold and give her something to do, like helping Pad and Daryl out or something.

AQ

16. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    I have a question! :eek: I'm almost done with the post. I'm having Alia find out all sorts of things about Inverness, but I was wondering, when she became chancellor who did she run against? Palpatine had to run against Bail Antillies and someone else I can't remember. Any ideas on who could be Inverness opponet? I'm going to send the post off to AQ here in a mintue just leaving this spot blank so I can get some imput. I'll fill it in before I post it. Which should be soon. Thanks for the help!!! :)

Laters!

17. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    The post is almost ready, LadyK? :eek: Cool!!! :D

Palpatine's competition was Bail Antilles of Alderaan and Aile Teem (sp?) of Malastare.

Hmm, I was thinking about making a small cameo and putting Senator Garm Bel Iblis from Corellia as Inverness's competition. ;) Just for fun. And the other competitor(s) can be made up (an alien, or a human and an alien if you decide to make two more). :)

18. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Alright. I got AQ's response back. I'm gonna fix it up tonight and add Mar's suggestion about the competition. Thanks AQ and Mar for your help. I'm at school right now so not much I can do, but tonight I should post. :)

Laters!

19. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Cool! :D Can't wait for it! :D

20. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    That's great to hear, LadyK! Looking forward to it. Btw AQ, I believe I sent in a review for 'Fallen Angel' at the archives.

Am [face_love]

21. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    OO! Thanks Am! So, who would like to go after LadyK posts?

AQ

22. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Ok! I posted! Or at least am going to in like two seconds. Big big big thanks to AQ and Mar for the help. Sorry it took so long. :) Anyways. Next!! :p

Laters!

23. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Ok! I posted! Or at least am going to in like two seconds. Big big big thanks to AQ and Mar for the help. Sorry it took so long. :) Anyways. Next!! :p

Laters!

24. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    hello! *strains ear to hear echo* Has DRL taken over? Say it isn't so! :_|

Laters! :)

25. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hey LadyK! Sorry I haven't answered yet! I've had phone problems and couldn't get online! I'll go update the title!

AQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.