main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    NOOO!!! * Lady K begins to twitch* I will never give in! Muwahhhh! [face_devil]

*Lady K regains control over body*

Ok, I'm better now. :) Ooo there was a post! I'll have to go check that right now.

And hey Jade, just go for it. Use the Force!!! :) Okay how cheesy. Anyway, just give it a shot. it can't hurt. :D

well, Gotta run!
    Laters!

2. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    You'll do fine jade_angel! Just give it your best shot! :D

::SithQueen suddenly takes over again, shoving AQ down into the darkest shadows of her limited mind::

SQ: LadyKenobi, give in! It is your destiny to rule with DV and I as best buds. It is unavoidable! BWHAHAHAHA! [face_devil] [face_devil]

::AQ gets back in control, placing SQ back where she belongs::

As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by my arch-nemesis, just do the best that you can jade_angel! We know you'll do great!

AQ

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Oh Ish, I read ya post....mean old Palpy! I cannot believe him eh? So ruthless and wicked - that's the Sith way I guess. jade_angel you'll do great don't worry about it....I'm looking forward to your post. AQ, Lady K these alter-ego's just keep popping up everywhere

::padme poppes up::

See told ya! Oh no, the handmaiden....she's come to get me...

Catch ya laters,

Am - on the run

4. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ pops her head in, see's no one about, shrugs, and leaves::

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    ::Sees AQ and waves::

Look I'm still here - doing double time to update some of my fics and my website

Am

6. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ pauses to see Am and waves back::

Hey Am! Good to see that at least one of us is still around! I'm off to attempt to finish a post for ABF, then I'll sit and idly wait for j_a to post!

::AQ sends a pointed look to j_a, who has been chained to her computer::

[face_devil] [face_devil]

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Oh a post for ABF...cool! This place is getting lonely we need to brighten it up with a sing-song who agrees?? Now all we need is a song....

Am

8. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Hello!

A broken Fairy tale! OH my! I love that story! woo! :) I have way to many stories that I need to catch up on and read. :) There's just so many good ones. First, I'm heading over to Special Place in my heart since it's been a while. and I need to know what happens. And then ABF will have a post. Yes! today should be a good day! :D

Has Jade Angel posted yet? I hope she's alright and DRL isn't holding her hostage or something. Grr... :mad:

here is a little mood music for ya's. :p

I met him in a swamp down in degobah,
    Where he babbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda.
    S-O-D-A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log,
    I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said Yoda
    Y-O-D-A, yo yo yo yo-da!

Well I?ve been around but I ain?t never seen
    A guy looks like a Muppet
    but he?s wrinkled and green
    Oh my yoda
    Yo yo yo yo-da

Well I?m not dumb but I can?t understand
    How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand
    Oh my yoda
    Yo yo yo yo-da

Blah blah blah <<<< I don?t know this part?>>>>> Blah blah blah Yo-da!

He said Luke stay away from the darker side
    And if you start to go astray let the force be your guide
    Oh my y Yoda. Yo yo yo yo-da

I know Darth Vader?s really got you annoyed
    But remember if you kill him then you?ll be unemployed
    Oh yoda. Yo yo yo yo-da!

Um?Okay that?s enough of that. Little brothers?what can you do? :)

Alrighty then, well I have fanfic to write and to read so I must be off!

Laters! :D

9. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    ZzzzzzZ... Hmmmmm what?

Oh yeah post. Must finish writing post... :p

10. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    j_a! I thought I'd chained you to your computer! Lemmie guess, DRL, being the evil entity that he is, cut you loose?

::AQ glares at DRL, who whistles innocently:: GRRR! :mad:

Can't wait for the post j_a!

AQ

11. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    LadyK, I just updated Special Place In My Heart so head over there - the posts all about Ami's thoughts and anybody wanting a good Ani/Ami Romance please go and have a look. jade_angel, your still alive...yeah can't wait for your post! :)

Am

12. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    well guys I just read Jade_Angel's post. Teehee. beta reader, and I must warn you it is a good one. [face_devil]

I was wondering though, would it be alright if I posted after her? I had this idea for the next post, sort of a padme Alia thingy. I forget what all scenes we had claimed so if someone else is up, just let me know. It's all good! :)

Laters!

13. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ stomps her foot:: No fair! You got to read it first! So, LadyK, it's a good one!? Goodie!! Can't wait to read it!

As for posting next, I don't think anyone's claimed a Padme/Alia scene afterwards. If I'm right, go ahead. If I'm wrong, someone can take a wet noodle to my head. :D :)

You know, maybe we could make a list all in one post about who claimed what scenes. If you guys want to, send me the ones you claimed via PM. I'll set it up and post it.

Toodles!

AQ

14. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I agree with AQ....no fair! beta-readers certainly have their advantages..sounds like a uttering fantastic post. Oh AQ, I left you a little something on A Broken Fairytale...it's to do with me and my imagination.

I forget what posts I claimed, I think the one between Padme and her handmaiden before they leave for Naboo and when Padme announces herself as the true Queen!!!

Tata! :)

Am

15. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Okieday Am! I read what you left over at ABF! ::AQ laughs::

LadyK, in case you haven't noticed, ABF has finally been updated!!! YES! FINALLY! Woohoo!

AQ

16. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    LOL....New Icons! Yehhh...my favourite ones are now the Padme and her handmaidens ;) I'm happy now....oh and AQ what a good ABF post it t'was...I loved it! You got me addicted

Am

17. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    hey no fair!! How did I miss that?? I was looking for it to be up at the top almost all day! AHHH!!!! :) Okay well we all know where I am headed next. ;)

Okay so it appears that no ones minds that I post next. Cool. So I will get started on that Asap.

and Am. there IS going to be a post tonnight on WDMB. I have it all figured out and half of it written! MUWAHHH!!!! DWB is packing his bags! [face_devil] lady K gives him a good kick out the door " See ya sucker!"

Ahem...Well not that's that is taken care of, I'm headed over to ABF.

Laters!

Oh, and I think the only scenes I claimed were this one, that I am about to write, and...the one where Padme is invading the palace. That will probly expand three or four parts, but what I really wanted was the end of it. When the droids capture her and stuff. I sort of have this idea for alia...tee hee. :) If you guys wouldn't mind that would be great. :D

18. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Ooh, I'm dying to know what the heck your idea is for Alia. Go post!

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Ohhhhh a post did you say LadyK...I'll look out for it ;) Thanks for telling me, hey when you put it can you PM me thanks! :)

Am

20. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Finally!!! I posted the Council scene, I don't know what LadyK is talking about when she says it's good... shrugs but yeah...

Anyhoo, I think I'll just stick with my Luke icon...

21. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    LadyK, what part were you gonna post? Me, in my blondness, forgot what part you were gonna do. Was it the Handmaiden scene, or continue where j_a left off?

AQ

22. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    *smiles* it's okay AQ we all have a blonde moment sometimes. Well, everyone except for me that is. :p

Well I am in the process of writing the one that comes after Jade_Angel's right now. It's just a scene between Alia and Padme, sort of sad.

but a reserved scene I wanted to do, was towards the end of the battle, when Padme is running through the palace and stuff and the droids finally catch up to them and Sabe saves their butts. I think Am wanted the Handmaiden scene though.

I do have a question ...Is Alia going to tell Padme the truth? cause as I was writing the post I have an oppertunity to have Alia spill the beans to Padme. Since she feels that things are already ruined with the council and stuff. But I wanted to run the idea by you guys first. If you still don't want her to say anything let me know. and I'll just skip it. :)

Thanks girls! and Am I will PM when I post. :)

Laters!

23. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hmm... Alia spilling the beans to Padme... hmm... Well, I think Alia's been taking great pains to make sure everyone knows as little as possible. She trusts Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, but she won't even tell them that much. I'll bet she's not happy with Yoda and Mace. Just think...

Ani comes out of the Council chambers with a sour look on his face, where Qui and Obi are watching Alia pace

Ani: They want to see you now, you liar.

Alia: Thanks whiner.

Qui, Obi: Don't start.

Alia: Whatever. I'm going in there and I'm going to give them all a piece of my mind, Darkside be danged. That's what Mama would do!

:D :D

Oh yeah, it was Am who wanted the Handmaiden scene! Doh! Another blond moment! Sheesh! Two in one day! I'm on a roll! :) :D [face_laugh]

AQ

24. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Yeah that is actually what I thought to AQ. But I thought I would ask just in case...ya never know. :)

well I'm not having Alia head back to the council yet... Maybe someone can follow with that after I post, if they want to that is. I'm doing a Padme relization thingy with Alia there to help. Once again displaying the little girls wisdom. What can I say, I like the idea of Grandaughter and Grandmother bonding. :D

I hope that is alright with you guys. [face_plain] hum...

Okay well, post should be up soon. I'm still working on the rough edges of it. Hope it doesn't suck to bad. :)

Laters!

25. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Did jade_angel post...I better get my butt over to the thread and catch up with the story. Yep, it was me that wanted a little handmaiden scene before they departed from Naboo so where did that put me in the line to post? Any ideas...oh I'll be back in a few gotta go and read.

Tata,

Am

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.