main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Ok, I'm back and I read both jade_angel's post and LadyK..they were both so wonderful. So what happens next do we have a scene with Anakin and the council testing him or another one with Padme....the handmaiden scene I was going to do.

Am

2. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Well, I just got an idea. I was thinking that Alia could head back to the Council Chambers, and give them a good piece of her mind! Whoever wants to do that, raise your hand! Who wants to make Alia the Princess of Sassiness again!? :D :D

Then, right after that, I could take us back to Padmé where she contemplates Alia's words and after a small conversation with Jar-Jar, Palpy (grrrr!) comes in and announces that he's been nominated for Supreme Chancellorship blah blah. She tells him off basically, saying pretty much what she said in TPM, but I think I can make it a little nastier than the original! [face_devil] She then returns to her quarters to change and have Sabé, Rabé, and Eirtaé pack, thus taking us into Am's Handmaiden scene.

If we do that, all that remains is to find someone to do the Alia telling off the Council scene! THAT should definitely be interesting!

What do you guys think?

AQ

3. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    I think that sounds great AQ! Your scene would lead perfectly into Am's scene with the handmaidiens. I'm all for it! :)

So like she said, who is our sassiness expert? Istar? Jade? Am? Step up to the plate! :D

Laters! :)

4. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Sassy Alia is great and I love writing her that way!! But I don't think I can handle writing the Council again... they are so... [face_plain] Well let's just say getting into the minds of twelve people at the same time is hard! Especially when I have no experiance writing them!!! Mace is okay to do, he's the easiet to relate to, but... Yoda... sheesh!!! It's always so hard trying to get him to say the right thing. :p Besides, I think I should let someone else have a chance posting Sassy Alia.

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Great Idea, AQ! I'm glad that everything fits into place...also the Alia let us give the piece of our mind to the council part will be exciting

Though I'm not the Queen of Sassiness...'m the Queen of conversations ones which don' have any meaning remember my Alia and Obi-Wan....LOL

Tata,

Am

6. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hmm... maybe we should ask Ishie. And if she is unable to do it, I guess I could attempt to do a double post. But lets hope that Ishie is able to do it. I'll go PM her about it right now.

AQ

7. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Okies, sounds good! :)

Am

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm here and I will do the Alia/Council scene. Thanks for asking! :)

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, it's up. It may suck, it may be great, either way, let me know!

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I saw it, looks good Ish! Alia...the little version of Mara Jade. I liked it! :) I left more comments on the thread

Am

11. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I posted, I posted!! Its up!

AQ

12. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Yoohoo! Am, jade_angel. LadyK, Ish, report in, over.

Does anyone know who's next, over?

AQ, over and out.

13. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    ::Am stalks in, singing a little song::

If you want my love help me heal the pain in my eyes,

Ohh it's kinda crazy,

I've been thinking maybe gotta get you out of my mind,

First you say you want me, now your memories haunt me,

Why don't you just give me a sign,

Reporting in as ordered Boss!!! LOL :D

Oh yeah, I posted forget to tell you guys on he PT. I liked Sabe in that chapter, she was my play-toy as you discovered about the brain joke...

That was me in a silly mood, I have no idea who's next..umm lemme think isn't it either LadyK's post or jade_angel's...don't really know. But I think another post of mine is coming up when Padme reveals herself to everybody as Queen.

AQ, I was thinking of us all starting a sequel after this when Alia travels to the time of Episode two except the future had now changed and Ani's not turning to the darkside. But Alia's older know maybe 15 or 16. What do you think?

Tata,

Am

14. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    You mean that Alia comes back for a visit? But just how does she get back there? We aren't even sure how she got there in SoT. My guess is that the Force decided that it didn't like the current timeline and sent her to change it or something.

And a little while ago, just as we were starting this, I thought of having some other time-travel adventures. Sort of a series, but not totally connected. Basically, Alia is sent first to Episode I. Then I'd send her again to another time, say ESB or ANH. They wouldn't be prequel/sequel to one another, just stories with the same character in them.

15. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Sounds like a good idea that series thing, I like you suggestion about the force and how it changed the past. Maybe it might decide to do that again because Anakin is close to turning to the darkside and Alia had to travel back in time and make them fall in love along the way.

Am

16. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Alia... ::AQ blinks:: and Ani?! Um, interesting. I'm a hardcore Ani/Ami fan and I say, along with many others, DEATH TO TRIANGLES! You know, perhaps I should mention what I had in mind for after the parade. I mentioned this to LadyK in a PM about a week ago, but I wasn't sure if it'd stick. Try this out:

I've got this little possible ending forming in my head, dealing with Anakin, Alia, and Palpy. [face_devil] See, by then, Alia will have told Qui and Obi most of the story. Anakin knows that they're related, but not much else.

Those two, seeing how Ani's the Chosen One and Alia's practically just as powerful, take on Palpy to end the reign of terror before it starts.

By the end of the battle, Anakin and Alia are exhausted. Alia finally tells him to get the heck out of there, knowing that if he dies, she's a goner as well. Anakin, of course, makes it out in time. But as the entire place (wherever it is, haven't figured it out yet) blows, both he and Padme feel something.

When the feeling subsides, she demands to know why she felt it, as she is not Force sensitive. But before Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan can explain, someone comes out of the wreakage.

Alia is mortally wounded, and after explaining somethings to them, allows herself to fade into the Force.

Then, we jump way into the future and we see Alia reborn. :D

As for a sequel around Ep. II, Ani could still be coming dangerously close to the Dark Side, not heeding or forgetting Alia's wise words. So the Force sends her back to show him the full story. But the head bad dude, who is bent on suducing Ani to the Dark Side, finds out and sends an assassin to kill her. You know, this might fit better into Ep. III, where Ani's extremely close to falling, despite Qui, Obi, and Padme's best efforts. So Alia is sent back and she finally tells him of what will happen if he continues down the path that he is on.

This speculation is fun, but maybe we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. Let's try to finish this story, then move onto the next one.

Dang nabbit! School starts tomorrow for me! No more coming to the boards all day, no more surffing the Net whenever I want. School can really bite sometimes! :_|

AQ

17. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    AQ, I really like that idea for an ending. It is just fun.

OO OOO Idea Idea!!!! You guys are talking about Alia going back to slap ani upide the head and tell him " look. this is how it is."

THis might be a little off, but what if Alia is like 15, 16, just chillin in her room when some head Force guy, ( you know blue like Obi from the OT) tells her that Ani is going to go bad and they need her help. she agrees, but this time she has some control over the situation. maybe she can open a time door, and take Ani to ANH, and he can see just what he becomes and what he does to his son/daughter/Padme. and the whole time she can be like " I came back here to save you butt so you better listen to me." Queen of sassiness returns.

Alia: " yo granps. what's up?"

Ani: " Oh no not you again!"

sorry I am really hyper today for some reason. Brian is going a mile a minute. :)

but we are getting a little ahead of outselves there. :D

AM, you posted! How did I miss it??? Okay I'm going to go check that out right now. :D

Laters!

18. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Yeah, that would definitely be interesting LadyK! :D You know, this sequel, if we do it, should definitely turn out to be interesting! :\ :\

Alia: Yo, grandpa, I risked my existance for you the first time I was here! And now you're just throwing it away b/c you wanna have a temper tantrum! Get a life!

Ani: But the Council-

Alia: Heck with the Council! They're all a bunch of stuffed shirts! Who cares about them! But they have their own path to walk and they must do what they think is right! They can't please everyone! Now grow up! I enjoy the life I have back home with my parents and everyone!

Ani: Who do you get this from?

Alia: [face_devil]

You know, someone should really give Shmi something to do. She's kinda faded into the background. Besides, what post should come next? Where the Council gives its judgement on if Ani should be trained? I can just imagine it. Remember the look he gave them as he was standing in front of Qui-Gon? Jeez, if looks could kill, Yoda and Windu would be six feet under! I can see that if they at first refuse to train him, and he's thinking bad stuff about him and Alia's standing nearby. She would proabably freak out b/c the first signs of Vader are standing right in front of her!

::AQ abruptly fades, leaving SQ in charge::

SQ: LadyK, hyper you are? Then give into the voices within you! Let them take control! Then you and I will rule the galaxy with Vader!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

::SQ is shoved deep down into the subconscious, AQ back in control::

I really need to get SQ her own user stuff.

AQ

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I like the blowing up and dying part. Can I write that? :) I went to an anger management class last night and all it did was make me HAPPY about being sadistic to my characters.

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    If you want to Ish, but we gotta get there first. Odds are this will be after the parade and my little winding down pool scene, so we've gotta figure out how Alia's going to explain everything about Palpy. Anakin, being the Chosen One, will have to be in on it. Perhaps after the pool scene, Alia gets fed up with hiding everything and she knows enough has been changed so, she might as well tell them. She tells them of Palpy and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan want to take it to the Council.

Perhaps the Council confronts Palpy with the knowledge, only he escapes to his own little world full of Sithly things i.e. Byss. Alia and Anakin are the only ones who stand a chance against him, so they, against Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's orders, sneak off for that world. Not long after, Padme, Qui, Obi, Shmi, and the handmaidens discover they're gone and take off after them. By the time they get there, Alia and Anakin are inside and duking it out with Palpy. And I've explained the rest.

Oh, and again, we need to find something for Shmi to do. Perhaps it should be mentioned that she's staying behind on Coruscant while everyone else heads off for Naboo. Then she could arrive on Naboo later with the Council or something like that.

AQ

21. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Great Ideas! :) I didn't mean for Alia/Ani to get together...that's freaky. But I like the part when Alia goes back into the past and tries to stop Ani from turning to the darkside and she shows him his past, present and future you know like that story. The force is allowing her to do this - otherwise the timeline will be corrupt.

I like that whole Ani/Alia getting it together sort of thing and destroying Palpy. AA, do you know who's next? :D

Am

22. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I believe j_a volenteered to do the next post.

AQ

23. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I look foward to it! :)

Am

24. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Hmmm, apparently I did, I'll do the continuation of the Council scene and use the suggestion of having Alia freaking out. I really wouldn't know what to do with Shmi...

25. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey guys what's up?

*Lady K begins to shake as her eyes turn red* MUWAHH!!!!! I finally got control of that body! SithQueen! It is I, the um...er...uh.. Dark side of Lady K! I will rule the galaxy with you and Vader at my side, but I um...need a name. * hangs head*

Lady K: " Oh get over yourself would you. Now give me my body back! "

Dark Lady K dissapears.

That's better. Anyways, just ignore me. Tee hee :)

So Jade is going to post! yippee! I can't wait.

hum...what to do with Shmi, maybe do what I think it was AQ suggested, have her stay on courasant ( SP?). Maybe Alia has some bad feeling about bringing her, so she convinces Anakin to tell his mother to stay and they will get her as soon as they can. Although, if that were the case, why would Ani go? hum.... I don't really no. Any ideas guys?

Well I'll leave it to you Jade. If you want me to beta read your post just PM to me. I don't mind at all. :D

Laters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.