main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strange customs and unknown enemies(Obi torture)Completed 12/13/01!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, this is a story in which Obi and Qui go to a planet where controlling the force is forbidden, because it is a god. Those who control it are punished. Obi torture!

First post.

Obi-Wan smiled slightly as he watched his Master pace the floor of the ship irritably. Usually he was the one to run out of patience, so he was enjoying this. His smile disappeared though, when Qui-Gon turned to look at him.

?I am sorry for my lack of patience, padawan. It?s just that the force is telling me that something is wrong, but I can?t put my finger on it. It?s making it extremely hard for me to concentrate.? Qui-Gon flopped into a seat, than stood again, sighing, to pace some more.

Obi-Wan stifled a smirk. ?It?s alright master, I feel it too, just not as strongly as you do.? Obviously, he added in his mind, because I am not going crazy! Then he grew serious as he concentrated on trying to discover what was wrong.

The council had assigned them to a mission on the planet Shalu, in the outer rim. Neither of them had even heard of the planet until now. There was not much known about it, just that it was inhabited by humans with strange customs and a usual dislike for outsiders. The ruler had reported that there had been a rebellion uprising, and had asked the Jedi to intervene. So the council had sent Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan sighed as he opened his eyes. He couldn?t figure out what it was either, and they were landing. He nudged his master and told him so. Qui-Gon nodded.

They stood and gathered their small amount of belongings, and waited as the dorr slowly opened. Qui-Gon sighed deeply, and strode forward onto the planet.

Fifteen humans were waiting for them. Obi-Wan swallowed. Why did they need so many people? He hoped it was just a strange custom, but he had a bad feeling about it.

One man in the front with longish blond hair stepped forward and bowed. ?You are the Jedi?? He said simply.

Qui-Gon nodded. ?I am Qui-Gon Jinn, and this is my apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi.? He said.

The man smiled, and nodded to the other men behind him. ?Our ruler would like to meet you.? He said, a cruel laugh escaping him as the others came forward.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon reached for their lightsabers, knowing something was up. When the humans brought out some sort of gun they had not seen before and started firing, Master and Padawan ignited their lightsabers as one, noticing in irritation that the transport had left in a hurry.

They blocked all the shots, protecting each others back. For awhile, they did fine. But then Obi-Wan saw a bolt coming towards Qui-Gon from his left side. He lept away to block it, but they others took advantage of it, and shot at Qui-Gon?s now unprotected back. One of them struck, just between the shoulderblades, and Qui-Gon stiffened before falling to the ground.

Obi-Wan turned and cried, ?Master!? Running to Qui-Gon?s side, but his distraction proved to be his undoing as the bolts converged on him. A few struck, and Obi-Wan fell just before reaching his Master.

The last thing he thought before oblivion was, //Why did they attack us like that? What do they want?//

Ok, what do ya think?

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Weird people...more soon please? :)

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks. Well, as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow.

Very weird, but you'll see.

4. Jedi_Joon

Jedi_Joon Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2001
    ah, poor obi. don't you know that if you're in a JA story, to run is pointless? Poor lad.

more soon please Jacinta_Kenobi!

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, I will as soon as I can, thanks for the FB!

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, BYW, Obi's 17, sorry I forgot to metion that.

7. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, that was strange, post soon.

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I know, it's strange, but you'll see. Anyway. Bye, I'll post tonight.

9. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Yay! A post tonight! Cool! :D

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here's the post I promised. I know it doesn't explain much yet, but it has torture!!! Don't worry, the next one will.

Hours later, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon awoke to being hustled to their feet. Obi-Wan blinked groggily at the guard holding his left arm, and over at his Master, and realized that his hands were in stuncuffs behind his back. He sighed, seeing that his Master had the same problem.

They were pushed out of the cell into the corridor. The guards didn?t stop, instead pulling them at a pace much too fast for their unresponsive bodies. Finally, they were taken inside a door that lead to a dim room.

Obi-Wan blinked and waited for his eyes to adjust. When they did, he looked around. The room was mostly bare, though large. In front of him was a huge throne, and sitting on it, was a human man. The man had blond hair, a trait that seemed to be predominant in most of the race. The man was also very tall. Obi-Wan could tell even though the man was sitting. But what caught Obi-Wan?s attention was the man?s eyes. They were pure black, cold and unfeeling, and sent shivers up Obi-Wan?s spine, yet he could not look away.

The man gazed at them as one might a bug to be squashed. He opened his mouth, and his strong, deep voice rang across the room. ?These are the Jedi?? He asked simply.

One of the guards stepped forward. ?Yes sir.? He said quietly, then scooted back quickly.

The man seemed to notice Obi-Wan?s stare, and darkened. ?That one is looking me in the eye. What does that say to you?? He said dangerously. The guards shook a little, and quickly shoved Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to their knees, placing their hands on both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon?s neck, forcing them to look down.

Obi-Wan bristled a little at the man?s arrogance, but bit his tongue, not wanting to invite trouble. The man seemed to be satisfied with this, and nodded contentedly. ?Begin. 45 strokes each.? He said slowly.

This seemed to surprise the head guard. ?But, Lord Delof, shouldn?t you?..? He started, but Delof straightened in anger.

?Are you questioning my judgement?? He said furiously, and the guard began to quiver, looking at the ground and shaking his head. Delof looked smug. ?I thought not. Begin.?

As the guards walked forward to grab their arms, Obi-Wan noticed Qui-Gon. His face had gone white, and he was staring at Delof in disbelief. Obi-Wan looked at him, concerned, but soon was distracted as he and Qui-Gon were pulled onto a platform and moved forward.

?Which first?? The guard asked. Obi-Wan was confused, he still didn?t understand what was going on. Which first what? He thought.

Delof nodded towards Obi-Wan. ?The young one.? He said, and the guards pulled Obi-Wan towards a small hole in the platform they were standing on. Obi-Wan stared at it with uncomprehension as his stuncuffs were removed just long enough to be pulled in front of him, and then relocked. A guard looped a rope through his cuffs, and pushed it through the hole. Down behind Obi-Wan, another guard received the other end, and yanked. Obi-Wan had had no warning, and was pulled to the floor, hard. His breath left him.

Another guard came forward to push him onto his hands and knees, and the other end of the rope was tied around his feet. They were bare, Obi-Wan noticed, feeling foolish that he had not known until now. When they finished, Obi-Wan noted that he could not move. He could not even lay down. The rope was too tight.

It was then, as a guard pulled a whip off the wall, that he discovered what the conversation was about. It was obvious that Qui-Gon had known longer, because he had a look of complete horror about him.

Obi-Wan swallowed heavily. He had been beaten before, but always he had known why. Never had he been knocked out by people he didn?t know and understand, and beaten for no apparent reason. Even if that hadn?t been the case, being beaten was not exactly something he looked forward to.

Delof had a look of evil joy about him, and he nodded at the guard. The guard pr

11. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    That guy's gonna' get it!!! Post soon.

12. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Oh my Gawd, you are SO horrible to poor obi!!

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Obi...Sniff! :(

Lol. Great start here Jacinta! :D

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL, but isn't that the point? Hehehehe! I love being mean to Obi, cause then I can cuddle him and nurse him back top health when I'm done and he sits still aminute.

15. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    *grins [face_devil]ly* Obi-torture... :D [face_devil]
    Qui-torture too...but torturing him doesn't seem to be as fun though... :)

16. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    omg yessss yessssssss yessssssssssssssssss
    **arches her head back and laughs Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    obiwan torture and quigon torture at last Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    with thunder and lighting going off behide her**

ok now when can we have more? [face_devil]

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I don't know yet, but you're right JediClare, Qui isn't as much fun, but hey, I figured I'd better be fair.

18. The_CPCJ

The_CPCJ Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2001
    We of the Council for Prevention of Cruelty to Jedi must protest the wanton and gratuitous inflicting of unnecessary pain on poor innocent Jedi for the purposes of public entertainment.

This has been a public service message.

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanks for the message, but I've already read it. I have also read your discussion on it, and I didn't agree. But that is just me. I appreciate your opinion, and I respect that, which is why I clearly labeled this Obi torture so those who do not like it can avoid it.

I agree that torture not serving a purpose is for the whole bad. But though this may seem pointless now, it is not. This all serves a purpose in my story, which is about something bigger than Obi torture.

20. Seeker2

Seeker2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    Congrats! You got a warning from the CPCJ!!

That officially makes you one of us!!

:D

Anyway... about your post... how come, when we torture Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, we always whip them??? Not like I have a problem with that or anything; I was just curious.

And I have another question: Are the CPCJ really serious about this stuff?
    Or is it just a joke?

That is all.

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    They are serious, I know I've seen their arguments. And don't worry, I was in an RR that got a warning.

I don't know, I guess whipping is good. But I warn you, as far as I know, that is the only thing I do that is used a lot, because it's just a starter.

22. The_CPCJ

The_CPCJ Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2001
    Just to spread the word around, yes, this is a joke. I made up the CPCJ to tease a friend of mine and I only post to other threads to keep the joke going. I and my fellow council members only pretend to be serious about it. So you feel better about it, several council members write angst/torture fic of their own. It really is just a joke. Sorry if I worried you at all.

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok guys I was wrong, I know there are other people out there that are serious, but these guys aren't them.

24. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Mmmmm torture...uh I mean, Oh dear, torture, how terrible... no, wait a minute... I love torture! (almost as much as I love ellipses ;) ) The anguish, the angst, the feelings of helplessness, followed by the rescue/escape, recovery, comfort, love. (sigh) :) Just for the record, I love Qui torture as much as I love Obi torture. ;)

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh goodie. Well, you'll get some of both, how about tomorrow night?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.