main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strange customs and unknown enemies(Obi torture)Completed 12/13/01!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Sometimes mesa thinkin da Force no liken mesa...I had problems getting to the JC Forums page, and when I finally can, my mum goes "If I have to call you off the computer one more time, you'll be banned from it tomorrow!". :(
    Ssshhh. Don't tell her I said that. :) :p :D
    Okay, gotta go, bye, hope to see more torture when I get on tomorrow. :D

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Yes, more tonight. thanks for fb.

3. Jedi_Joon

Jedi_Joon Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2001
    Ahhh...and so the torture begins!
    POOR BOY!

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, it isn't even tonight yet and I'm posting! Yeah! FEEDBACK!!!!!

Obi-Wan woke with a loud groan as he felt something wet press against his back. He opened his eyes to see his Master above him, gently holding him on his side so he could work on his wounds.

?Master, you shouldn?t be doing this, you?re hurt too.? Obi-Wan whispered, having a hard time getting his voice to cooperate. Qui-Gon just shook his head at his Padawan?s fear for him.

?No, padawan, I will be fine. Yes, I was whipped, but I have been whipped many times in my life and my skin is more callous than yours and could withstand it better.? He said, wincing as Obi-Wan gave another gasp of pain when he touched a certain spot with a wet rag.

?Why is it everyone seems to want to whip a Jedi?? Obi-Wan asked sarcastically. Qui-Gon tried to force a smile, but he could not. Obi-Wan began to worry.

?Master, what is it?? He said, noticing the haunted look in Qui-Gon?s eyes. Qui-Gon merely shook his head and continued to work on Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan noticed that Qui-Gon was using a bowl of water obviously meant for drinking and a piece of fabric from his own pants, their tunics having been taken.

The door flew open, and Qui-Gon stood quickly to stand protectively over his padawan. Four guards filed in, and two took Qui-Gon?s arms, pulling him away from Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon tried to fight them, but only succeeded in getting himself struck across the back of the head. He heard Obi-Wan's voice across their bond as the teen was pulled into a standing position by the guards. //Please Master, stop. This isn?t the time or place.//

Qui-Gon sighed and allowed the guards to lead him out of the cell. //You?re right, padawan. Thank you.// He said. He looked over to see Obi-Wan smile briefly before wincing in pain as his back was stretched with each step.

They were lead into another throne room. Depof was sitting smugly. ?Lock them to the wall and leave us, but stay close!? He said. The guards obeyed and left.

Depof smiled evilly. ?I suppose you?re wondering why I did th??

Qui-Gon spoke up. ?No we?re not! I know exactly why, Teru Depof!? Obi-Wan started. His master knew this man?

Depof smiled. ?Ahh, so the famed Qui-Gon Jinn has figured out my identity. I thought it would take you longer, since you didn?t know me personally.?

?No, I didn?t know you, but I heard about how you betrayed your master, and killed him yourself, and then was kicked out of the Jedi and sent here.? Qui-Gon answered.

?Yes, I did kill Fadit, my former master. Unfortunately, it was called for. No hard feelings, it was just one of those things!? Depof answered easily.

?I?m sure he would have felt that way.? Obi-Wan added sarcastically, things starting to clock in his memory.

Teru Depof. That man had been sent on a mission with his Master, and Teru had accepted a bribe to kill his own master. Obi-Wan shivered at the thought.

?They didn?t know what a good thing they were losing when they kicked me out!? Teru said a little angrily, ignoring Obi-Wan. ?So, for 5 years now, I have been working my way up on this planet until I became the ruler. Then I taught them that the force was a god, and that no one should control it but the ruler!? Teru said, pointing at himself smugly. ?They swallowed it easily, they are very gullible. I now have them on my side, and we have set out to annihilate the Jedi. You are the first step in our plan. I will need your help on something.? Teru said slowly, and both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan darkened.

?I will need you, Qui-Gon, to send in a call for help to the Jedi, lure some more here. It would create suspicion if I called for more.? He added slyly, raising an eyebrow.

Qui-Gon spat at him. ?Never, Teru, and you know it. I will not assist you in killing my friends.?

?And neither will I.? Obi-Wan added.

?Oh don?t worry, you?ll change your minds when you see what I have planned for you.? Teru said darkly, glancing at the spit at his feet. He pushed something, and the guards returned. O

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great post, Jacinta!

(you gotta love the Obi torture)

*Sits back and waits for more*

;)

6. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    What's next, what's next!!!!

7. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey, I just found this... It's awesome!!!! Please, do give us some more Obi-torture!!!

*Cue evil laugh*
    Mwahahahaha!!!!!!! ;)

Whoa... A little too much sugar for me... :D

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Don't worry, Obi-torture coming next post, and this one is so much better than the last.

I'll see what I can do, I might post tonight.

9. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    sugar? did someone say sugar?

anyway... Post more please I may start worrying about Qui and Obi if you don't.

10. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    *The chrono beeps, signalling the start of another hour* We're waiting... :D

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm sorry, I didn't have time last night.

I promise to post sometime today.

12. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Alright. I think I got that sugar out of my system...

PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, I guess I was wrong... ;)

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here you go, I promised, and I keep my promises! (most of the time) ;)

Obi-Wan couldn?t sleep. Neither could his Master. There was too much to think about! They had been up all night, Qui-Gon pacing the floors irritably, something that was beginning to bother Obi-Wan, because Qui-Gon didn?t usually do that. Even in bad situations like this, Qui-Gon usually kept his cool.

The door flew open and Obi-Wan sighed, standing. Two guards filed in. Obi-Wan looked at them, surprised. Was Teru beginning to underestimate them? Good! He thought, but his hopes were dashed when they walked over to Qui-Gon, grabbed his arms to hold him still and shot a paralyzing drug into his system through his neck.

They let Qui-Gon fall to the floor, and came over to Obi-Wan, doing the same, but this time, they picked him up and carried him out of the cell. Obi-Wan made eye contact with Qui-Gon to see something he rarely saw in his Master???Fear.

They took him to a room full of things that were obviously meant for torture, and Obi-Wan shivered. What kind of demented person came up with these? He thought, but then added grimly, Teru, of course.

In the middle was a board that looked something like a table standing almost upright. He was locked down to it. Then Obi-Wan saw Teru step from the shadows. ?Give him the antidote.? He said slowly, and the guards obeyed.

Obi-Wan groaned as he felt the drug wear off, and he was able to move again. At least, he had control of his body. He really couldn?t move, the locks prevented him from moving.

Teru grinned sadistically, and walked up to tower over Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan swallowed heavily. ?Get ready, Jedi boy. Since this is your first day, we?re going to take it easy on you, and basically get you prepared for what will happen later. So if you think this is easy to deal with, just remember that we?re setting you up.? He said in a low, guttural voice.

A woman with long black hair that covered most of her face stepped forward, handing Teru a syringe, and a tray of possible things to load it with. Teru smiled as he looked the tray up and down. He glanced at one and held it up to the light. ?Hmmm?..no, not as effective.?

Obi-Wan knew he was trying to scare him, and it was working. What were they putting in him?!!! He thought, trying to avoid showing his emotions on the outside, though. It must have been working, because Teru gave him an irritated glance and grabbed up a vial, loading the syringe quickly before jabbing Obi-Wan in the arm much harder than he needed to. Obi-Wan cringed as the concoction entered his arm. It burned!!

The drug or whatever it was already taking affect and Obi-Wan began to shiver violently, feeling suddenly very cold. His vision swam, and his thoughts became jumbled after a minute. He groaned as a massive headache started.

Teru smiled. ?What do you think? It?s my newest. It comes from the planet Rila. It is referred to as Chedu?s flu. Chedu was the first man it killed. It takes effect the quickest of all my viruses. And yes, I know you are wondering, it is fatal. It kills about a week after being infected. If you think this is bad, just you wait a few days, you?ll revise your opinion.?

Obi-Wan swallowed heavily, his mouth suddenly dry as he shivered even worse. Was Teru telling the truth, or just trying to scare him? He reached out into Teru?s mind, but could not tell.

Teru smiled again, this time even broader as it became apparent that Obi-Wan was frightened. ?Bring the brand.? He said simply, and Obi-Wan started. They weren?t finished!!!! He thought in disbelief.

The black haired woman disappeared for a moment, then came back with a long metal pole with a round design made of metal attached to the end. Teru took it form her, and smiled as he held it practically under Obi-Wan?s nose. Obi-Wan twitched slightly.

?This design tells all the healers and guards that you are not to be healed.? He said with a raise of his eyebrow, and handed it back to the woman. ?Feria, heat this as hot

14. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    O, that was so delicious! More! More! ;)

15. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh, you're just plain evil!!! Give me more, BAHHH!!!!

16. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh my... :eek:
    A brand??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
    That is absolute Obi-torture... :eek:

17. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    I swear, Jacinta, you're of the dark side...but I still want more!

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh, no YM. Couldn't be! [face_shocked]

At least not on this site. [face_devil]

LOL, we-ell, you're probably right.

j/k, wouldn't my bro be upset if he found that out?!!

19. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    good post!!

Ugh got to get off.

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Great story.Am glad you are prompt about posting.Too bad Ginger_Jedi does not take are own advice about needing another post.I have been waiting for another one of Brewing.Glad there is another JA story to keep me busy. PEACE Ewen

21. Seeker2

Seeker2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    Ooooo.... very intense.

Steam rising off one's skin... how very... ummmmmm...

*clears throat*

Unique.
    Or should I say tasty?

[face_devil]

22. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Well, how am I supposed to know if your brother would be upset or not?

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Come one, YM think! You can guess who he is.....come on, you can do it...O....Obi...

Obi-Wan, you got it! You don't think he'd be just a bit upset if he found out I was of the dark side?

Only part of the time, when my evil twin takes over.

Ok, here goes.

Qui-Gon watched as Obi-Wan was dumped onto the ground beside him and the door was slammed shut. He hurried over to the limp teen. He tried to pick him up, but his hand touched Obi-Wan?s shoulder.

Obi-Wan pulled away, screaming. He lay there, holding his shoulder, and shivering. Qui-Gon pulled his hand away to see burnt flesh in a pattern that made up a coiled snake inside a circle with a slash through it.

He almost threw up. A brand. They had branded Obi-Wan! Then he noticed that Obi-Wan was going into violent shivers.

?Obi-Wan, what happened?? He asked.

?H-h gave me an I-injection that made m-me sick. He called it C-chedru?s f-flu, from the p-planet Rila. He s-said it?s fat-al.? Obi-Wan said through clenched teeth. ?S-so c-cold.? He whispered.

Qui-Gon bit his lip. He didn?t have anything to wrap him in. He lay down next to the teen and wrapped his arms around him, being careful of his arm. Maybe his body heat would help.

?That any better?? He asked. Obi-Wan nodded, but Qui-Gon had to hold him tighter as his shivers got worse.

?Obi-Wan, what about that brand?? He asked.

?H-he says it m-means I?m n-not to be h-healed.? Obi-Wan mumbled.

Qui-Gon clenched his teeth. //Animal!// He thought angrily. Finally, they fell asleep, but it didn?t last long. At daybreak, the doors were thrown open again. Four guards filed in, and Teru came in after them.

?Well, Qui-Gon, I bet you?ve been wondering why I haven?t tortured you much. To tell you the truth, I was hoping this would make you change your mind about calling the council. We will get a much bigger turnout if you call. What do you think?? Teru asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

?Never! I will not betray them!? Qui-Gon growled, still not having moved from Obi-Wan?s side.

Teru darkened. ?Fine. Perhaps you would like to watch this time?? He said angrily, and turned to converse with the guards. One guard left. Two other guards came forward to drag a fighting Qui-Gon away from Obi-Wan and administer the paralyzing drug and the drug that controlled Obi-Wan and his link. The last gave Obi-Wan the drug that controlled the link, since Obi-Wan was too weak to need the paralyzing drug. Then he grabbed Obi-Wan by his ponytail, and dragged the moaning, shivering teen out the door and into the hall. There was nothing Qui-Gon could do but watch as he was carried out into the hall.

I know, it's a bit short, but I have to go.

MORE TORTURE SOON!

24. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001

TORTURE!!!!!!!

Gosh, Jacinta_Kenobi, you spoil us so! What with all this torture and all! :D

Not like it bothers me or anything....

[face_devil]

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    That was my intention, Ani rhymes with pansy, that was my intention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.