main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strange customs and unknown enemies(Obi torture)Completed 12/13/01!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Why am I feeling sympathy and pity for Obi-Wan instead of the usual glee? ?[face_plain]
    Must be something to do with the time of the night (or should I say morning :D). Looking forward to more anyway! :)

2. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh, you are truly evil!!! But, I must have more!!!

3. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh, wow! What a cliffhanger, but the torture and mush makes up for it!

You absolutely must post soon! :D

4. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
  5. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
  6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, ok up!!!!!

Alright, sorry I was gone, I will post today, k?

7. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    good post!!

8. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    Uh-oh, JediClare, you felt sympathy? Do you need help? That's not good...

:D
    Is this a pure torture fic, or do we get mush at the end?
    Hehe, this coming from the girl who (occasionlly) skips the storyline to go to the fun part...
    But I've started liking mush and angst lately.
    ranting...tired... :D

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    This is torture. Pure, fresh torture.

Guys, I am the kind of person that runs out of torture after awhile. I just don't have any more in me. So, if sometimes I'm a bit slow, let me know.

Hey people, I have a couple short stories about Obi and Qui, and after I finish this one, I've been thinking about starting a thread for them after I finish this one. Would anyone here read it?

There is one that is mush and angst, my only attempt at mush, at least the only one that came out remotely readable. The other two are just funnies, one a serious funny, the other just pathetically stupid yet funny.

Alright, I ahve to go work on a post, see you later, and let me know!

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here's your post. I finished sooner than I thought I would. Let me know what you think, I love FB.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were taken to the torture room. Obi-Wan groaned as he was locked to the board and Qui-Gon was locked to the wall. He knew what was coming, and he didn?t think he could handle it.

Teru was angry at Qui-Gon, and hurried to start. He pulled out a vibroblade out of a drawer and turned towards Obi-Wan. Now that he had the weapon in his hand. The sadistic smile had returned to his face, and Obi-Wan stifled a moan of fear. He was unused to being this scared, and he struggled to hold onto control. Teru had said that they went ?easy? on him yesterday, and he had no desire to see what was considered ?hard?.

Teru glanced at Qui-Gon before drawing the blade back, and in quick succession, slashing Obi-Wan?s chest three times. As blood oozed from his chest in all different directions, Obi-Wan gave a short cry, unable to get the breath required for anything more. Teru smiled at him and handed the vibroblade to Feria.

?Do you feel like cooperating anymore, Qui-Gon?? Teru asked. Qui-Gon?s face was stiff, but he shook his head slightly.

Teru grew slightly red, turned, and grabbed a container of liquid, pouring a good amount on Obi-Wan?s chest. At first, Obi-Wan couldn?t feel anything, and he stared at Teru uncomprehendingly. Teru merely smiled, put the cap back on, and waited.

Then, suddenly, as the liquid seeped into Obi-Wan?s wounds, Obi-Wan screamed at the top of his lungs, louder than he ever thought possible. His body rose slightly off the table, and the scream seemed to last forever. Everywhere the liquid dripped in his wounds, it left a trail of reddened skin that instantly felt like it was on fire. Obi-Wan screamed louder as Teru dumped even more directly into Obi-Wan?s wounds.

?STOP IT!? Qui-Gon screamed, one hand on his head, the other curled around his chest as he cringed in agony. The drug that controlled their mindlink made it so Qui-Gon could feel everything that was happening to Obi-Wan, and there was nothing either one of them could do.

Teru nodded, and a guard came forward, dumping a bucket of water on Obi-Wan?s chest, rinsing his wounds out. Both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan slumped at the same time, then Qui-Gon straightened, panting.

?This is getting you nowhere!!!! Face it, the only thing you can do is call yourself! Quit torturing the boy, he has done nothing to deserve this pain, and even if I would like to, I CANNOT give in! This is doing you NO good, you?ll never make me give in, and the boy won?t either!? Qui-Gon screamed angrily, furious at his helplessness.

Teru smiled. ?But I can try.? He said, then reached out to Feria, who placed the vibroblade in his hand. He walked over to stand above Obi-Wan.

?Have you ever seen surgery performed without anesthetics? Not a pretty sight, I assure you. Well, a pretty sight to me, but not to you. Let?s see if that helps you?re descision any!? He declared. He towered over Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan?s eyes went wide, and even though the boy was brave, he could not stop the cry of fear that tore itself from his throat. Qui-Gon strained at his bonds, and Teru lifted the blade?

?SIR!? A guard cried, running in.

Teru turned away and let the weapon drop. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon both sighed in relief.

?What is it?? He asked angrily.

?Sir, there is a transmission from Coruscant.? The guard said, cringing in fear.

Teru sighed, handing the vibro-blade to Feria. ?Give him the injection to speed up the flu, and then take them back to their cells.? He said, and stormed from the room.

The guard obeyed, giving Obi-Wan the injection, then loaded Qui-Gon with the paralyzing drug again, and took them back to their cells.

11. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Teru is gonna be in sssooo much trouble when Qui-Gon gets a hold of him!!! Post soon, Kenobi.

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    AAAAAAAA? :confused:

what's that mean? that you'll die if I don't post, that I'm evil or both?

;)

14. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Creepy! Darn I almost wanted him to bring that vibroblade down...

Whoa, I am evil!

More soon please! :D

15. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Senni_Arava, I needed help, but now I don't. 'Cos I found myself wondering how Obi-Wan's guts would look like.

Morbid, I know. :D [face_devil]

More!

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Now that's kinda sick, even for me! Anyway, just a bit more torture, then save/comfort/angst, all that good stuff we love.

A 'bit' means my climactic, WORST (ahem, best [face_devil] ) torture scene, then we do all the other stuff.

17. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    both ;) and that it was a great post!

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sorry I've been gone, but I've been writing a Short story, and I just finished. Please go read it!

Lost all will to live
    It's an Obi and Qui with mush and angst. It's finished, please read!

Anyway, it's done, so I'll get back to this soon, tonight or tomorrow morning.

19. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Eyyuuuuck........
    *Young_mara whacks her own forehead.*
    Now why didn't I think Obi-wan was your bro?
    And you torture him so!
    That rhymes!

20. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Torture. (sigh) ;) But even better, all that lovely angst and mush is soon to come. Can't wait. :)

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Mush in this? where?

*peeks through cobwebs of the story idea, confused*

Angst, sure.

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here, I'm back, and here's a post for you! I warn you, I went really evil (in my opinion) in this one.

Hours later, Teru returned to the cells to find Qui-Gon doing his best to help his apprentice. Obi-Wan was oblivious to what was going on now, and he had started going into coughing fits. He was also burning up.

Teru was angry, Qui-Gon could tell right away. ?Alright, I?m done being nice!!? He declared. Qui-Gon stifled a smirk at that. NICE? He thought in disbelief. Is that what you call it?

Teru continued. ?So this time, you had better have a change in heart, or I think your padawan will be in severe trouble.? He nodded outside the door, and Qui-Gon sighed as the guards came forward, and stunned him. They carried him and his padawan out of the cell, and to the torture chamber. They set things up as they had been last time. Except, this time, they attached Obi-Wan to a new machine, one that had wires that connected to Obi-Wan everywhere. Obi-Wan mumbled something, and twitched. Qui-Gon felt his throat go dry.

Teru shoved a holotransmitter under Qui-Gon?s nose. ?Will you send the message?? He demanded. Qui-Gon stared at him, then shifted to look at Obi-Wan, then looked back at Teru.

?I can?t.? He mumbled. His head hung, and he heard Teru throw the transmitter to the ground in rage, and turn to stride quickly to Obi-Wan.

He jabbed his thumb down on a button on the machine, and Qui-Gon watched as the machine began to vibrate. He could see the wires glowing, and then Obi-Wan?s eyes shot open.

Obi-Wan was having a strange dream. He was floating almost, and Qui-Gon was calling to him, but no matter what he did, he couldn?t get to the ground. Suddenly, though, the dream was gone, as pain shot through his system and he screamed.

It felt like everything inside of him was all trying to go in different directions at once. He screamed louder, his body rising off the table. He had never known so much pain!! He felt as though his lungs were going to burst, and then it felt as if they did, and he screamed again, his voice growing hoarse. Then he felt a rib snap. Then, everything seemed to follow. He screamed until his vocal cords strained, and then, with a sudden pain, he could not even scream any more. It was shortly after that that he blacked out. But Qui-Gon had already fainted.

Teru looked at the fainted pair. The master had started screaming with his padawan, clutching his head when he couldn?t close the connection, and had finally given into the darkness. He felt an evil delight.

?Take them to their cell, and leave them a while. When the young one has died, bring the old one back. It will not be long.? He said chuckling slightly.

Behind him, Feria slipped something into her tunic, shooting him a glare through her mask of hair, and continued to work.

Well? Please, I need FB, I may die without it! And then where would Obi and Qui be?!!

23. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
  24. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    MORE! Good torture. I think I'll take some notes. [face_devil] But you're being cruel to us too by just leaving us there.

~Swede :p

25. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    More
    More
    More
    Please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.