main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strange customs and unknown enemies(Obi torture)Completed 12/13/01!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Well hurry up! My mom wants me to get to bed soon *Sigh*... ;) :D :)

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm sorry, I tried to hurry!

Qui-Gon felt a brush of air rush next to him, caused by the intruder?s quick movement, and he threw his arm out. He heard a gasp, and then a loud thunk as the intruder fell.

Suddenly, a glow rod was lit. Not waiting, he gently laid Obi-Wan down, and sprang at the figure. He tackled it, and sat on it?s chest. It was then that he saw the intruder?s face.

It was a very scared girl. She had bright green eyes, eyes that were now wide in fear. She couldn?t even have been Obi-Wan?s age, instead, a few years younger. At first he didn?t recognize her, but when he saw the long, straight black hair that had been knocked from her face, he knew.

?What do you want?? He growled, he realized his fist was in the air, and he forced himself to drop it.

?Just t-to help you!? The girl quavered in a soft, frail voice.

Qui-Gon grunted and stood. ?Haven?t you helped enough?? He demanded, pointing to Obi-Wan as he walked over.

?I?m sorry. I didn?t do that.? She said sadly. Qui-Gon could not remember the girl?s name.

?You helped.? He said gruffly. ?you stood and watched, unrestrained. You were part of it.?

?I?m sorry.? She whispered again. She walked over to Obi-Wan, and stood above Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. ?Is he dying??

Qui-Gon forced himself to admit the truth. ?Yes?? He said almost questionlike, not wanting it to be true.

?Then I?m glad I finished gathering what we needed today, and not tomorrow.? She said, and kneeled, taking Obi-Wan?s hand.

Qui-Gon glared at her. ?We?? He asked slowly.

?Yes. We are leaving. I will help you. I have been gathering things we need for a half a week now, ever since you arrived. I had to get the keys, food, water, and a comlink. Believe me, while we are waiting for a transport, we will need food and water. There is no game, and no water that is safe to drink. Also, the hardest part, I might add, I had to get your lightsabers. Here.? She said, and withdrew Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon?s lightsabers from her cloak.

Qui-Gon stared at them in disbelief. ?Who are you, and why are you helping us??

The girl almost smiled. ?Feria. I haven?t got time to explain. Do you have the strength to carry him??

Qui-Gon nodded. He lifted Obi-Wan, and headed towards the door. She used a special code pass, and it opened. They went out, and she looked around. She was about to say something when they heard a gruff voice.

?Nice try Feria. Good thing I discovered your background and have been watching you. Your mother would have been proud.? Teru said. They both turned, then Feria leaned towards Qui-Gon.

?Can you run?? She whispered as the guard behind Teru advanced. Qui-Gon nodded. ?THEN DO IT!? Feria cried, and turned and bolted down the hallway. Qui-Gon followed, here shots and yells erupt behind him.

Well? Now what do you think. Let me guess, I'm evil, it's a cliffie again.

[face_devil] Jaci [face_devil]

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    You're right, Jacinta. You're evil, and it's a cliffie again. :D

More? :)

x Clare x

4. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Feria's cool, post soon!!

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Glad you liked Feria, she gets better!

Did anybody wonder about the mother thing?

Anyway, guys, remember I told you about the award I hoped to win for solo pantomime? I didn't get it. I was SOOOO close, but one of the judges wasn't paying attention, and she put down a bunch of crap that didn't even make sense, adn gave me a six out of 10. The other to gave me a 9 and an 8, so I was THAT close to going to State, where you actually can get a trophy for your school. Anyhow, I'm a bit angry.

6. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Sorry about that Jacinta, if it's ant consolation, we think you're a great writer!!

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    It is, thanks Lonewolf89. Well, there's always tomorrow, I'm signing up for another competion, and this one I am actually doing a humorous original piece I think, so maybe it will go better.

8. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Jacinta, you really are horrible.
    Post more!

9. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    ACK! More soon please!

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here you go guys because I was so mean! ;p. j/k, enjoy, and FB please!

The building was huge, and Qui-Gon sincerely hoped Feria knew where she was goin. They had been running for a long time when Qui-Gon saw Feria pull to a stop. He turned to see the girl doubled over, panting heavily. He struck himself in the forehead with his unoccupied hand, the one that was not carrying Obi-Wan, who was over his left shoulder, moaning slightly every time he was jarred.

Why didn?t I think of that? Qui-Gon wondered. Force, Qui-Gon, pay attention! She can?t be more than 16, and she?s not used tot his like you, even if you ARE carrying Obi-Wan! Qui-Gon thought at himself angrily.

He walked over to Feria. ?Let?s find a place to hide, you can rest and catch your breath a few minutes.? He said understandably, even though inside he was itching to continue. He knew that if he forced her, it would just weaken her more.

Feria looked up and smiled through her pants. ?Now, Qui-Gon, you know as well as I do we don?t have time for that. Just give me a second?? She said slowly, and then closed her eyes in concentration. Qui-Gon felt the force surge, and he looked at her in stunned surprise as she suddenly straightened up and nodded at him.

Is she force sensitive? He thought to himself. She must be! He stopped worrying about that abruptly as she smiled, and looked down a hall to her right, and started running again. He balanced Obi-Wan, sent a reassuring force wave to his padawan, and ran after her.

A long time later, when Qui-Gon?s legs and back, which was not finished healing, were burning, she stopped at a door. Feria was breathing hard again, but she didn?t hesitate, pulling out her pass code key and running it over the plate. Qui-Gon didn?t miss the intake of breath that came from Feria as she waited.

The light below it flashed red. Feria blew out her breath angrily. ?Dooska! They changed the code!? She declared.

Qui-Gon stifled a smile at the Hutt curse she had used. He stepped forward, concentrated hard, and opened the lock. He smiled to himself. Teru was definitely not very smart!

?After you, Feria.? Qui-Gon said gallantly, waving towards the door that lead outside as it opened. He heard shots from behind them, and he turned to look.

Feria grabbed her small pack from the ground where she had sat it. ?ONLY CAUSE YOU AREN?T GOING TO BE IN FRONT OF ME!? She cried,a nd ran out with Qui-Gon at her heels.

Qui-Gon turned and used the force to close the door and break the lock, then nodded with satisfaction. That would hold them awhile. He ran after Feria.

What do you guys think of that development? Unexpected? The Feria being force sensitive I mean.

11. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, for once I actually read into a post more than normal, so I'd figured her mother was a Jedi or at least Force sensitive. Though I hadn't expected her to be... I have a strange mind, sees one thing, misses an obvious consequence of it. ;)

oh well, now you know you have another reader, right? Even if I don't remember to post? Though actually it'll be lack of being about to say something other than "good post" that stops me. :p That or lazyness. ;)

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    That's fine Aralna, just as ling as you read.

Well, I wondered. When I wrote the last thing and asked, no one commented, so I was like......

?????? :confused: ??????

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I'm reading all of em, sometimes I get a bit behind though [face_blush]

anyhow, great post!

14. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Whew... I'm back from a crowded relatives house! Goody! A post!!

More soon please! :D

15. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    I just found this! its a good story looking forward to more!
    Felicia Z.

16. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Need I say? More!

x Clare x

17. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Is Feria some sort of undercover Jedi?? Great post, I'm waiting for more!

18. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
  19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, I'll try to today. I have to do dome other posts, so we'll see.

Thanks for the feedback, sorry it's been awhile.

20. Jessica Kenobi

Jessica Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    Good story! I just found it, and it has definately has gotten me hooked. I knew it was Feria! Please post again!

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, here's your post! Hope it answers some questions!

Feria led Qui-Gon into a dense forest. The mud sucked at Qui-Gon?s bare feet, and he wished he had his boots. As if on cue, Feria turned to grin at him and reached into her pack to pull out two tunics and their boots. Qui-Gon grinned back, and sat down on a log to wipe of his feet and put his boots on, then slip his tunic on and do then did the same to Obi-Wan. He looked up at her questioningly, then glanced at her bag.

?How did you fit all this in your bag?? He asked with a raise of an eyebrow.

Feria smiled. ?The bag?s looks are deceiving. It holds a lot more than it should be able to. Anyway, come on, we?ve got to keep going.?

Qui-Gon nodded, stood, and picked up Obi-Wan, who groaned and went into a coughing fit. Blood came up, and Qui-Gon?s brow furrowed. Qui-Gon started after Feria.

An hour later, they reached a clearing with ground hard enough to sit on. Feria reached into her miraculous bag, and pulled out a couple thermal blankets, and spread one underneath and over Obi-Wan as Qui-Gon lay him down. Feria?s face screwed up as she watched Obi-Wan breath unevenly and cough every few seconds. She walked over to Qui-Gon and tossed him a holotransmitter and a ration bar.

?Send a message to the Jedi Council for them to come get you, and then eat.? She said simply, and turned and sat, pulling the wrapping off her own ration bar.

Qui-Gon stared at her a moment. He turned on the transmitter and entered the cooridinates of the Jedi Temple. The picture fuzzed a minute, then cleared to show a pretty woman in about her late 20?s. ?Yes, sir?? She said automatically, then started a bit when she saw Qui-Gon?s drawn look and bruised face.

?I need to speak with the council.? Qui-Gon said. The woman nodded quickly, and directed him. The holo fuzzed again, then cleared to show Mace.

?QUI-GON!? Mace cried in surprise.

Qui-Gon nodded shortly. He explained as quickly as he could their situation. Mace nodded thoughtfully. ?We will send a team of Jedi. Hold on until then. And may the force be with you, and Obi-Wan especially.? Mace said darkly.

Qui-Gon watched the holo dim, and turned it off and tossed it to Feria. She caught it and threw him a small container of water.

Qui-Gon opened his ration bar, and took a bite. He chewed thoughtfully as he thought. Feria had said ??Come get you?? That sounded as if she wasn?t planning on coming. And Teru had said ?Your mother would have been proud.? This girl was shrouded in mystery, one that he planned to unwrap.

?You are force sensitive.? Qui-Gon said slowly. It was not a question.

Feria swallowed hard. ?Yes.? She mumbled weakly. ?I get it from my mother.? She finished as she took another bite off her ration bar.

Qui-Gon took a sip of water. He had suspected as much. ?You?re mother was?.? He left it hanging, hoping she would finish.

?My mother was Jadu Marih. A knight.? Feria said slowly.

Qui-Gon choked. ?Y-You?re her daughter? Feria Marih?? He asked between gasps.

Feria looked confused. ?Yes. Did you know my mother??

Qui-Gon swallowed some water. He breathed deeply, and smiled at Feria. ?Know her? I was great friends with her! Her master was good friends with my master! She was 10 years younger than me, but we were still very close friends. She left the temple when she became pregnant. The other Jedi was banished when it was found out. Jadu contacted me, and for awhile, I visited her on Alderaan, which is where she moved to. Then, when you were 3, she left Alderaan, and disappeared. I think she wanted to start completely new. The shame was too much for her. She and the other Jedi had loved each other, but marriage is frowned upon, and neither wanted to leave. They never thought about the possibility of her getting pregnant, I guess?..Anyway, she disappeared, and I wasn?t able to find her.? He moved closer to Feria.

Feria had tears in her eyes. ?She came here. She didn?t know. Teru started to take over, and she

22. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Awww... Poor Obi! I thought that was kinda sweet, Qui knowing Feria and her mother. That was an awesome postie!

More soon please! :D

23. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Good grief, Obi keeps getting worse and worse. Great post, I can't wait to see what you have planed for our unsuspecting Jedi next. [face_mischief]

24. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Up I say!

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Don't tale that tone of voice with me! 8-}

Heehee, j/k, I'll try to post again tonight, k?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.