main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

strange feelings (AU) Vader, Luke, Leia & Co. NEW Update *8/8*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Skywalker, Mar 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Ok, let´s start!!

2. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    This story is placed between ESB and ROTJ,
    it´s an AU!!

What do you have to know??
    Perhaps, There´s a new therapie, which can heal Vader!!

I hope you´ll enjoy this stuff!!!

And of course I´m not Georg Lucas, so I don´t own Starwars!!!

Darth Vader was boiling with rage ( like usual ), he tried to meditate again... and failed!!
    He has been sitting in his tiny medical chamber for 14 hours, like a shark in a basin! Wumm- with a loud voice one of these stupid bottles on the table( he had no idea, where they were for, it doesn´t matter ) started flying and crashed against the wall, another folllowed!! / Much better/ Vader thought, when the last pieces fall down on the floor, this endless waiting made him furious.

He was Darth Vader, a powerfull Dark Lord of the Sith, a man of acting, he was used to do something, to order his officers, to torture victims, to work for his master or...,and there was a bit of a smile,...or to search for his son!! But no ,he sighed frustated,he was sitting in this new medical chamber, feeling the rays were going through his body!!

*Your behavior is childish, Dark Lord
    an inner voice said, *Your body is healing, ok very slowly, but remember you fall into a vulcan that´s a bit different to cuting a finger while cooking!! Your time will coming, be patient and meditate instead of devastating your med center!!!
    It doesn´t help and it vastes the time of your healers, who have enaugh own workfor example healing a stupid Sith Lord

Vader wanted to put this voice away, and his knowledge, that she was right, let him only feel more frustated!!

So he made a new attempt to meditate, when he suddenly felt a wave of the force, someone called him, /Master/..., no, it was,´t Palpatine, this time it was someone else!! The force signatur was so familiar and so strong but without control! Luke!! This realization shocked him, his son called him, but why the hell would he...
    The next wave stopped him breathing , a mental scream, a strong pain, his body drew together!! His son was in danger,he called for help!!

Vader was more than only a bit irritated, but he put his thoughts away!! He had to act, his son was torturted!! He ordered the computer to stop his medical cycle immediately!!
    The polit electronic voice answered:" Lord Vader you cycle isn´t finished yet, as your persona... She couldn´t finish her sentence because her main modul was burned!!
    Vader took on the mask and opened the door with the force! /I have been injured for the last twenty years, so this few hours won´t killing me, not if my only son is tortured!!!/
    *Ah, you risk your healing to rescue your son?? Very noble, Sith Lord*
    /When he´s dead he can´t be turned to the dark side, my master would be disappointed!!/
    *of course

Vader ignored his inner voice and activated his com, he had to talk to his agents!!!

Shareen, reball ship

Suddenly, the young blond man startes to stagger! He would have fallen down,if his wookie friend hadn´t taken him with his strong hairy arms!! Chewi starts to shook him! But this treatment didn´t really help to wake him up. Wedge Antilles jumped up and ran to his friends. " What happend? Luke answer me, what´s the matter??"
    Lay him on the couch, Chewi, be carful....

Anyone like???
    It´s my first fanfic, so answer if you have some advices, perhaps I won´t mess up the next post,too, then!! ;)
    I hope my bad grammar didn´t deter everybody!!
    But it´s only something to have fun!!!
    If anyone is interessted, I´ll post more!!
    A_S

Edit: better??

3. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    tips:

cut down exclamation marks
    always check your grammar, it matters much more then spelling mistakes.
    you allready said he was angry you dont need to say it 15 times.

these tips were given so you would get the hang of writing and would write better, not as flames

4. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    thanks, I´ll do my best!!
    I didn´t realize the repetitions, sorry.
    I´m a bit nervous, that´s all!!
    What about story??
    Is it bowring or interesting??

5. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    well the first part doesn't exactly make you want to read on (you write it boring by the way :p) you should make the first part a little more interesting

6. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    OK, the first part is always the most difficult one, so I hope the second is better!! I like it more!!

"Er..Oh.."Luke woke up with a big headache. He felt like kicked by a wookie.
    ****, what the hell had happend?? He tried to stand up from the couch...and crashed down on the floor. Lieing on the hard floor was more uncomfortable than lieing on the couch , especially in his codition.
    So he made a second attempt to stand up, this time slowly, very slowly.
    Now he was standing, weakly of course, and he ws stagging a bit, but he was on his feet. He used the force to control his body, walked through the room to the window, and looked into the space!

Now, remembering everything, he felt a pain, but not the headache, no, worse.
    His heard was burning, he was no jedi, he was a fool!!
    He lost them all. At first Han on Bespin. He came to late. His best friend was frozen in carbonit by Vader, this monster, this brutal evil monster,...his own father!!

Nobody knew, but after told by Ben his father was a jedi knight, he often dreamt of him and made his own picture of him.
    Anakin Skywalker, the super hero, he thougt bitterly.
    And then he was told the truth, and to make it more imposant, while hanging in the air, one hand missing!!! A very lovely family reunit, not really.
    He knew it was true, but he couldn´t accept it! This was too much!!

Only a few years ago, he wasn´t more than a naive farm boy, then meeting Ben and the rebellion, he became a jedi and fighter pilot, a hero!! And now he was the son of one of the most evil men in the universe!! What a career!!!

The only reason there for, that he didn´t become cracy was her. She loved Han more than anyone else, but she never gave up. She rescued him on Bespin and was strong for they both. She said him the only important thing was, who he was, not who his father was. She made him believing this!!They fought together.
    And now, he had lost her, too. She went to a meeting on Manuin to get new resources.
    She went allone, ok there were some guards with her, but that wasn`t the point. He stayed here.
    It´s more importent to fly a fighter and save some alliance ships than holding my hands in a diplomatic mission. Don´t make such a face, Luke, I´m a big girl and I´ll be back in a few days. Perhaps, we´ll have new informations about Han, when I´m back and we can rescue him
    Fantastic, Leia, now we have to rescue you, too! She was kidnapped by the rest of a syndicat, they fought against some months ago. These people hated the alliance, especially Leia.
    He didn´t want to think about the pain he felt through the force, she was in a great danger, he had to act!! With new hope and power he activated his com, perhaps the others had new informations and a plan...

Anyone like, perhaps I messed up this one, too, but it´s better than the first one, I think!!!
    If there´s still any reader, I´ll post more!!
    Angel-Skywalker

7. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Anyone out there???

8. Miyu

Miyu Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    I like it ;) ;) ;)

9. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    I´ve got a reader ;) ;) ;)

Miyu: Thanks!! I´m glad to see that there is one reader who likes this!! *smile*

I think I´ll have a post in one of the next days!!!

Angel_Skywalker

10. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
  11. JediKristin

JediKristin Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2002
    I like it Angel!
    I don't mind the grammar so much - it's the story that matters and I like what you've done so far.
    :)
    So keep it UP! :)

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That was great Angel Skywalker! ;) :D

About your first post, I don't think it was that bad. Say for the obvious minor problems. But with grammar problems, thats why they have that edit button for us. ;)

Sara

13. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    JediKristin, Sara_Kenobi: Thanks!!!
    I´m happy to see you like this!!!
    You´re right, this edit button is really useful ;) !!!!
    I think I there will be a new post tomorrow or friday!!!
    When I saw only one reader, I thought it´s such a mess and stopped writing the next part, but it doesn´t want to leave my head and so it will be ready soon!!!
    Angel_Skywalker

14. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    OK let´s go!!!

21 hours and 47 minutes.
    That´s the time, which past since Luke´s call.
    Too long, Vader thought walking through his room, 5 steps forward turning 5 steps backward and so on, much too long!!
    He knew time was running out. But what to do? Killing his agents for working too slowly? That didn´t work. He knew this, he did so 4 times the last hour, that was high, even for him and it really didn´t help!!!!

There was another thing, he should do, he knew this!!
    I´ll inform my master, he said.

*Ah, and what are you going to tell him? That your son is and anger and you stopped everything to rescue him? He will be pleased, won´t he??*

Vader ignored the ironical voice, like usual.
    I don´t know enaugh facts, yet! I´m going to call him after these damn agents have found out anything useful!! It´s not clear enaugh, I feel I missed something, something important...

*Hey, that´s nothing new about you*

...yes, it´s better to wait a bit!!

*You´re lieing yourself, that isn´t a good sign. You`re afraid, aren´t you?*

I´m NOT lieing myself, I don´t need this, I´m a Dark Lord!!!
    And I´m NEVER, NEVER afraid,
    Vader shouted ( very ) angrily.

*Ah, of course, but why are you shouting then?*

Before Vader could react, and damage his poor quatier, there was a loud voice from the com unit, finally!!

Anyone like???

Tell me if it´s not serious enaugh,
    or something like that!!!
    I think the next part will follow in a few days!!

Angel_Skywalker ;)

15. JediKristin

Feb 18, 2002
    Good Angel!
    So is Vader actually feeling Leia being tortured...?
    More please?

:)

16. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    JediKristin: Thanks for the feetback, I think Vader feels she is still in danger ( even if he doesn´t know it´s her )!!!
    But the last time she was calling to Luke, so they felt the wave so strong!!!
    Here´s the next part!!

Shareen

Lando: Is there anyone else who need a coffee and something to eat??

Luke: No, thank you. I´m not hungry.

Lando: You must eat something, Luke. We can´t do anything for her now, beside waiting and it won´t help her, when you´ll collapse, right??

Luke: I know, but it´s so frustrating, so wrong! She should sitting here now, making plans, fighting with Han. Yes, Han should be here as well!!!

Lando: Hey Kid!! We´ll rescue her at first and than she´ll lead us to Han. You know, we´re good in stuff like this!

Chewie: Grrroogrraaagroo!!!!!

C3PO: Master Chewbacca thinks it´s a pretty good idea.

Lando (ironical): really??

C3PO (indignant): Of course, he did! I know over 6 billion languages without any mistakes. It´s my job! How could you doubt, I couldn´t translate such an easy sentence?? One time years ago, I had to...

Lando looked board and rolled his eyes. Luke started to laugh, Chewie as well. And when a wookie is laughing, that´s a really frightening sound. ;)

C3PO: And so...Why are you laughing master Luke, master Chewbacca?? I didn´t remember anyone told us a joke. Living beings, it´s really difficult to understand them, right R2 ??

R2D2: Beep Beep Beeeeep !!!!!!!!!!!!

C3PO: What are you talking about?? I´m not stupid! And why should they laugh about me?? I told them seriously about my functions and abilities! You need a check of your main systems, you often talk such a nonsense!!

Luke ( who almost could forget his problems ): It´s all right 3PO!! Don´t worry!!!

Beep, the door opened and Mon Mathma entered the room. "We´ve news about Leia!"

Anyone like???

I´ll post more this week-end!!!

Angel_Skywalker

17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    pleassssse more, I liked it, and it is high in suspense, keep going!!!!!!!! I would love to see Vader realize that the person he is feeling is not Luke but Leia his twin daughter. That would be great...

18. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    JediFalcon: Thanks!!! Don´t worry, I´ve the scene you´re waiting for in my head!! And your right, it´s really a shock :D !!!!
    I think, there will be one or two opsts between!!!

I´ll post the next one today or tomorrow!!!

Angel_Skywalker!!

19. JediKristin

Feb 18, 2002
    Great Angel!
    More Vader please. I can't wait until he and Luke and/or Leia meet up.

Chewie: Grrroogrraaagroo!!!!!
    LOL [face_laugh]

20. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    JediKristin:Thanks, you want to have more Vader?? No Problem!! Please enjoy:

Silence. 6 pairs of eyes and two of sensors turned to the door.

Luke: You´ve found her??

Mon Mathma: I´m sorry, we didn´t. But our spies found several places where the Merola syndicat is still active. Here´s the list. I hope it´ll help you! We need her back!!

Luke ( took the data pad ):Thanks, it will help!!

Lando ( Put his hand on Luke´s arm ): It´s time to leave, now!!

Luke: Yes, is there anyone who wants to join us??

Chewie immediatly ran to Luke took his shoulders and shoke him in the air, while growling dangerously.

Luke: Chewie! Chewie let me down. I never doubted you would come with us!!

R2D2: Beep Beeeep!!!

C3PO: Are you sure R2? I don´t think it´s an good id...

R2D2: Beeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!

C3PO: Ok,ok!! Master Luke, we´ll join you, too!!

Lando rolled his eyes.

Luke ( smiling ): Ok let´s go!!

Agent Donald Wilkins was nervous. And he had a very good reason, there for!
    He lost. He took this damn red ball. That meant, that he was the unlucky fool, who had to report Darth Vader!!
    And the dark Lord was in a really bad mood these days. ****, Wilkins thought, arriving at the dark door. How the crew called it.
    He was as good as dead! ****!!

Before the poor man could push the buzzer, the door opened and the dark Lord stood only half a metre in front of him.

Vader: I was told you´ve news?!

Wilkins: Yes, my Lord!!

Vader ( shouted ): What are you waiting for? Tell me!

Wilkins: We got the information that a member of the rebellion leadership is caught by the rest of a syndicat called Merola....

Vader: Where?

Wilkins: We´re not sure, but...

He couldn´t finish this sentence because he was taken into the air and struggeled.

Vader ( dangerously ): Not sure?!

Wilkins: I m..e.a...nt haaaaaaaaaa ( Vader let him breath )

Vader: Where?

Wilkins: Most likely Valeen or Malagat!

Vader closed his eyes and touched the force.
    I´m coming, son, I´m coming soon!!!

Vader: He´s on Malagat!

He through his agent away and went to his command center.

What a meeting, Wilkins thought, very relieved about being still alive.

Anyone like????

I know it wasn´t Vaders view but his behavior showed everything!! ( I hope so :D )

Angel_Skywalker

21. JediKristin

Feb 18, 2002
    Yay Vader! :)
    More please

oh BTW, Angel, I think it is really great that you're posting your stories. I would if I could but I don't have the guts, so I just read other people's instead. But this is great in any case. Thanks :)

22. Miyu

Miyu Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    I like it !!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) :)

23. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    JediKristin: Thanks!! My had was full of starwars stories and I was going to become crazy of them, so I had to post!!! ;) ;)

Miyu: Thanks!! I´m glad you´re still here :D !!!!!

I think the next part will follow in one of the next days!!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

24. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Hi Angel!

You wanted me to tell you what I thought about your first story, so here is my answer:

First of all I must say that I'm happy that you finally posted one of your stories and I think I remember what this one was about (sadly I don't know how it's going to end, so that means that I will have to wait like all your other readers :().

I think that your writing style (in this story, I haven't read any of your other works so far, so I can't speak generally) is quite interesting. I understand why people could find it bad, but I think that it is refreshing. You write the scenes with Vader with some humor that you normally don't find in a non-humor fanfic. (Don't misunderstand me, I think it's great!)

All in all I think that this was a nice story (especially considering that it was your first - at least of this kind). As for the grammar and the spelling - like it was already said, that's what the 'edit'-button is for (and by the way, my offer of correcting your stories still stands... *hint, hint* :D).

So, don't let them pull you down, because you certainly are a good writer (like you already made quite clear, if memory serves me right) and I'm really, really looking forward to some of the stories you told me about.

Keep it up!

So, happy now? [face_mischief]

25. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    ShirleyLang: Thanks for replying!!!
    I´m glad you like it a bit!!
    Don´t worry I won´t kill this fic because of too less readers, but the other has more, so I post to that first!! Moreover the next post is very important and I don´t want to mess it up because of my lack of time!!!

Angel_Skywalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.