main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Stratego Star Wars

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_lingster, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    Henrietta Wal-mart was opening up 2 cases of the Stratego Star Wars game. Looked Interesting.

I'm still looking for the Tie-Bomber/Snow Speeders. I am looking for only 1 of each.

2. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey Lingster (and everyone else!),

I've seen rumors around that retail chains around the country have started putting out the Stratego Star Wars games (along with a Star Wars version of The Game of Life). I've enjoyed the Star Wars Monopoly games in the past, so hopefully these new adaptations will be cool as well.
    As for the Tie Bomber/Snowspeeder at WM, I am also looking for only one of each. If you happen to spot any, please post it as soon as you can. Better yet, if you could put any on layaway for those that are looking for these items, you would make many new friends! ;-) If I see any of these ships, I'll be sure to head back to the Layaway Dept. with one of each for you.

- JE

PS. Doesn't the Greece WM suck lately? Same old pegwarming Han Bespins & Battle Droids hanging there, never to be marked down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.