main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania Strawberry Kisses.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi knight Pozzi, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    "Put back back international relations"

That's just the polite way of saying two nations ******* each other. So, no big loss there. ;)

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    don't worry she'll be on crack in a few years. It'll make her much more interesting.

LOL!!! My lord that's great!!

On a darker more evil, insidious, morally corrupt note, I think the vulgarity of retsbeW IkkiN (spoken in the language of the dark prince...as is appropriate) is simple.

The fact that a BARELY 14 year old girl, is wearing those disgusting designs and crop tops that you would expect on a an adolescent that has began the trek to puberty...which this beastly spawn of Satan obviously hasn't.

What has come to the world where a young innocent child is dressed up like some on off the streets of St Kilda, singing lyrics which insinutate the most ghastly of acts?

Shame, Shame, Shame. (Hinchism.)

(Lucifer actually mean's 'bringer of light'. It was the devil's name before he rebelled against the Lord. Satan means 'Enemy', the name that was given to him after he fell.
    Just one of those pieces of trivia you may of not known...and very pertinent to this topic.)

3. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Nikki Webster can't sing. end. full stop. She doesn't look good either, the only reason she got famous was cos of the Olympics and the fact that she is supposed to look a bit like a young version of Kylie Minogue...

4. TheOzhaggis

TheOzhaggis Jedi Master star 5

Nov 1, 2000

Lucifer aka The Morning Star...

And did anyone catch that little ten year old blonde kid a year or so back that had a few music videos? Now THAT was quite disturbing - people who are used to making videos of women in very little clothing shaking their ... good selves at the camera for big rock videos, now making a video of a ten year old kid drooling over a ten year old girl ...

*shivers*

5. Zyphyr

Zyphyr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2001
    I thought that Satan originally meant 'the accuser' (because he accused you of all of your sins in front of God when you died and had to be judged). But then, the poor bloke's had a bit of bad press since then. Though, to be fair, we've only heard one side of the story [face_devil]

Mind you, Nikki Webster is still evil. Have you noticed if you rearrange the letters of her name you get the words "Wee Ickie Monster?"

Okay. I'm just making that up now. But she's still nasty.

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Hey, Satan is a Christian deity, they made him up, they can deal with him. ;)

7. opium

opium Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 1999
    I went to Carols in the Domain (which sucked ass) and the little hussy came out singing Wizard of Oz tunes! Shameless self promotion, she was even wearing the Dorothy get up!!

I tell you, the highlight of the evening was The Wiggles...

8. Zyphyr

Zyphyr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2001
    Hmmm... maybe we can get the Wiggles to perform a hit on Miss Webster?

It could only improve their record sales. And possibly put them in the running for the next Australian of the Year awards.

9. opium

Nov 6, 1999
    yea, Jeff could trip her during a complicated Cold Spaghetti dance move..."Oh my god she fell off the stage....and she's dead! oh woe is me..."

10. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    opium, I'm prepared to forgive you for ignoring Sister2Sister at Carols in the Domain.

11. opium

Nov 6, 1999
    I must have been too busy getting all star struck over Bardot and Scandalus.

12. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    The funniest thing that ever happened to bardot was when they ran into the guys from pizza during last years tv awards
    Sleek, Paulie and Bobo meet...Bardot!
    oh the memories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.