main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Strike Force

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nikana-, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    Well folks, the weeks of hard work and competition have finally paid off. For those of you who were involved in the Strike Force Bowling League, our bowling balls are in. Drilling is free. Now, from what Lori has told me, they are just needing the list of names from Brandon and you can pick yours up. Just to be on the safe side, I'd call the lanes (if they don't call yo first) before going.

2. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    EDIT: I called the lanes today and was told the balls are NOT in. I will call Holly this evening to see what's going on. Sorry for the above premature post.

3. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Okay, funny story. I called the lanes this afternoon to find out if our bowling balls were in. I was told 'No, they won't be in until February 3rd.'

Tonight, Holly (manager) called and said they were in. /shrug

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. LOL take your chances and go the lanes and see. I'm going in the morning.

4. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Well, my mom and I got to see our balls today :) They're being drilled for pickup tomorrow. I can confirm that I saw Bobby's and Lori's as well.

5. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Got mine and Stacee's. Mine is being drilled and will be ready tomorrow. Woohoo!

6. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    I know what you meet Norm. I stopped by the 20th about 3pm and was told the same thing then when I got home Saturday night I found out they were in (BIG shrug) I will get mine Wednesday night after I finish bowling. I am thinking on bring it to VisionCon since I'm not getting mine drilled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.