main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strong Enough (K/J - Sequel to "Not Strong Enough To Say No" Finished March 26th!! )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_Max, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hey, lookie here, I'm back!!!!! Yesterday our school band played at a basketball game... it was fun, but it means no going online!!!!!

I see I have missed out on some very wonderful posts! Kyp seemed so aggravating... I wanted to slap him myself! Hope Jaina can recover... I think she made the right desision to hold off the relationship, but can she stick to that decision? for a whole week?

2. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    yah you posted a sequal, sorry i didn't post on the original but i only foun it after it was completed [ie - yesterday]

hey CS your my new second fav person.

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    sorry about using your thread as a debate place JM :( i'll keep my big mouth shut next time.

~TJF

4. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Padme: There ya go. I'm everyone's second favorite person. ;) Saddam is the only one above me, I guess. How does that guy get all of his popularity? I mean, if you go to Iraq, you never hear anyone say anything against him. Amazing, eh?

5. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* ack, I scared rogue11! Sorry, I was just fed up last night, that's all... and having to go to the ER never makes my day... The ankle is fine, for the most part, not broken or anything like that. :) Full explanation on my J/TK thread if you like...

YAY! Welcome back bobill! Thank you! Yes, Kyp is deliberately aggravating *grins* You'll find out in the next one if she can stick to it *laughs* It's with Dana right now, so we'll see when I get it back :)

no worries Padme-96! I'm just flattered you read it at all *grins* Thank you :)

Nah, you have a right to voice your opinions just as he does TJF, I just wished he'd listened to you and took it elsewhere :p

*snicker* CS, you're nuts... but you're a fun nuts when you're not on a "Kyp is God" kick :p And no, I'll never let that one go :p

6. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Do I ever listen to anybody I disagree with? No. And I won't have that convo here anymore. Heck, they don't listen to me anyway. However, it didn't hurt the thread. In fact, every time I made a point about a certain character who shall remain anonymous, it uppped your fiction. I'd be thrilled if someone started yelling about Jag on my thread because all it does is up it. In fact, if someone came on my thread and said I was full of ****, I'd say, "Thanks for upping it."

Again, everyone's 2nd favorite person (damn you, Saddam) is now signing off.

Chris

7. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* You have a wierd and twisted kind of logic, CS *shakes her head* I don't mind discussions, but character bashing, when I'm neither a K/Jer or a J/Jer on my thread isn't something I appreciate. I do appreciate the the fact you guys were upping my thread, it's the manner in which it was accomplished...

That and I was in a wicked (as in bad) mood after having my ankle shot to hell last night. I don't want to seem ungrateful, just please, don't bash characters if you're going to talk about them here... that's all I'm asking. Thanks!

8. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Well, I told ya, I'm done bashing here (Here being the key word). And my logic is twisted, but right more often than not. Either that or I think way too highly of myself... Nah, I'm not the self-proclaimed Living Legend for nothing.

When all of you see me on TV in like 5 years being announced as the new CEO of Sony, you can say, "Hey, I remember him from the TFN Archives. He's a real A-hole."

9. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    never herd of him CS my first fav person is JWR

10. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Chris chris chris...::shakes her head:: You just crack me up! I"m glad that you are being good and yes JAde was right when she said:

don't offend j/j'ers so that they'll keep reading, thus be more likely to be converted

OH and thanks for the email. It made my day. :)

Jez

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    actually i said that... :p i was just guessing at what you meant...

~Trickster

12. SoraJade

SoraJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2002
    oh! Yeah for updates! Sorry I'm so late at this...I've been busy..but I'm not a lurker so I'm reviewing! Yeah! Oh poor Jaina....Don't make her feel too bad okay? Can you end it on ome of those happily ever after things or make someone die so that there is no confusion or something! OH POOR JAINA AND JAG AND KYP ^_-

SJ

13. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    but... more...
    NNNNNNEEEEEEEEDDDDDD MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!
    PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAASSSSSS JM, GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M GONNA GET ALL SAD AND INSANE IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!! I'M NEED PROZAC, LIKE THAT ONE TIME WITH TJF!

14. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Sure you're not in need of some Epicack? [face_devil]

15. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Lol, CS.. thanks :) And yes, we all love you, but Hussein is better ;p

lol, Padme-96!

*Grins* Can't take credit for that Jez, but TJF was certainly right... and yes, CS is funny *grins* brightens my day when people are like that!

lol, TJF, that's right, keep your thunder lol!

No worries SoraJade! I'm glad you like it... and don't make Jaina feel too worried? Why not? She's really messed up right now, but it won't last. LOL! Make someone die so there's no confusion? *laughs* Umm.. yes... because I like killing off character lol!! Actually it'll end happily, for Kyp and Jaina anyway... Jag no so much.

lol Ksotf! the post is with Dana *grin* but it's more dialogue *sighs* Damn characters, why do they have to talk, anyway?

*snicker* cute CS, real cute *grin*

16. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Like this story, a lot!

Jag haters note: It says Jag is in my story. What it doesn't say is that he is there as a punching bag. ;)

Hey Jag_Max! When's the next post? I want more!!!

17. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, the_jedi_princess *Grins* Thank you very much!

Jag_Max? *grins* that's a first :) Next post will be up soon, I dunno if I'll be on tomorrow, so we'll see.. probably Monday or Tuesday, depending on things.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Up and away with you!

Hey Jade- will there be a postie tomorrow?

<<bats eyes- pleaaasseeee???>>

(I may just have to beg in technicolor again if you don't watch out. ;) )

19. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Epicack... what's that... I assume it's some sort of drug or something... it's just this sort of comment that makes me feel to innocent t be involved in these conversations... that's depressing...
    btw, JM, Damn characters, why do they have to talk, anyway? is the funnist writer commernt ever :)
    can I have more of the story with the addicting and the story and the stuff that is hyperness innducing??????????

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Kyp Side

Be glad you don't know what Epicack is. It's a nasty substance that makes you hurl.

BLECK!!!!

21. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    My friends and I at school took that and thought of a new drug: Epicock. Figure that one for yourself. [face_devil]

22. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Wahoo...a sequal ***happy dance, happy dance***

For a man 16 years older than she was, he was certainly virile

I just love this line. My husband is 11 years my senior...that line certainly took me back to the first few years of our marriage. [face_blush]

I'm just loving this story. Thanks for your time. You seem to love writing these characters as much as we love reading about them. I think that is what sets the great fanfic authors above the others...you guys enjoy what you, and it shows!

Bring on the next chapter! I just can't wait to see Han's reaction to this "old man" asking for his baby girl's hand. [face_laugh]

PS - Hope your ankle is ok. They're never quite the same after an injury. We can't have you wasting precious hand energy on using crutches....we need to keep those fingers fresh for typing! Take care!

23. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Jady's ankle's hurt? That's no fun! Hope you get better fast!

I knew there was some DRL problem when Jade didn't load us with posts today! 8-}

Why can't we just kill DRL once and for all? You're right, we should be allowed to spend all our time on the boards, that would be fun!

24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    complete agreement with bobill :)
    ...but what would the rest of the world do without us tf.ners? :p
    poor JM with her ankle... :(

25. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    i want more soon please but i must wait :_|
    poor Jade_Max

Thread Status: