main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strong Enough (K/J - Sequel to "Not Strong Enough To Say No" Finished March 26th!! )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_Max, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Ack PLJ! No, no technicolor! The next post is with Dana, when she finds time to get it back to me, I'll put it up lol!

*grins* Glad you enjoyed it Ksotf!

sounds nasty PLJ...

I don't think I wanna know CS LOL!!

*grins* glad to see you Lori71! :) I liked that line too... my ex was 11 years older than I, so yeah, I know what you mean *grins* and no Han yet, but soon... I've got another Kyp/Jaina confrontation in mind... something a little different. As for my ankle.. it'll heal, thanks! :) LOL about the crutches comment :D

*laughs* I have a beat for this, bobill, she takes her time (which I appreciate :D) but yeah, the ankle is messed. Hopefully not for too long though :)

Hmm.. what -would- the rest of the world do without us, Ksotf? That's a good quesiton *ponders it*

Soon, padme-96, very soon *Grins* Good things are worth waiting for! yay!

Oooo 100!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, seriously though, the ankle is slowly getting better,it's amazing what a splint and an ice pack 12 times a day does *grin*

2. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    JM GOT ANOTHER 100!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! How many storyies do you have with more then 100? it's gotta be a record or some insane thing like that :)
    does the fact that you're on mean more post??????? *by Dana, I'm greedy*

3. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, KSOTF, I haven't a clue how many have more than 100... almost all my multi-parters I'd say. Yeah, that sounds right lol. And no, no new post tonight, not on this story, anyway lol!

4. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    BUT I REALLY NEED MORE SPE- um... MORE FIC!!!!!!!!
    That sentence really didn't sound right... it shouded like something Chris would say... :p

5. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, if you ask real night I might PM part of it to you... but that would involve you sending me a PM *laughs*

6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    :D that's all I'm gonna be able to do, all day... :D

7. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol! *grins* I should post a teaser, just for my readers lol.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Peeks in looking for post. Seeing none - am cuing up the technicolor pleading.....

9. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, I haven't gotten it back from Dana, yet, PLJ... Hopefully soon :)

10. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    My new post for 'A dAy of Rain' is with Dana too... we can sit and twiddle our thumbs together! *Anna twiddles with a great deal of concentration* Man I'm tired....

Hopefully we'll be able to post our chappies soon!
    Anna

11. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, SpacedOutAnna *grins* Ah well, Dana's very busy I'm sure... I'm really notused to having a beta - I rarely have anyone else proof read my stuff before I post lol! However, with Kyp, I'm careful since I don't think I get his dialogue down very well *shrug*

*sits and twiddles her thumbs while waiting with Anna* lol, concentration to twiddle? Nah, I'll just go work on another post for another story lol!

12. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    postie coming i srue hope soo

i am so happy finals are all down with for me. yippe

13. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Finals are down for you? Lucky! Our finals isn't until after christmas... which means more study, but also more time for the teachers to cram more info to study! Anyway, I'd rather have this semester over with... no luck!

14. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Okay Jade, I told you I was willing to suffer with the others, but this is getting really good ;) I'm sure Han's reaction will be...how do I put this tactfully? Um, interesting. Yes, there's the word. I just hope Jaina's not planning on telling him the extent of their relationship or Kyp, Jedi or no Jedi, will be dead. :D

15. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    *cries* there's no post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I had this wonderful dream about there being a bunch of posts (seriously, this is the sort of thing I dream about) and it was really cool and I read it, and some cool stuff happened, then I woke up, in Algebra, and couldn't remember what I had read in my dream!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW I NEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLL POST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND WITH THE TEASER AND THE TEASER AND INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Darn it! I thought maybe the postie was here- and it is not! :(

:_| :_|

Maybe we all need to send Christmas cookies to your beta Dana to hurry her up! :D

17. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Maybe we all need to send Christmas cookies to your beta Dana to hurry her up!

I'm warming up the Easy Bake Oven as we speak... ;)

18. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    I do the think with the thinking there is a post everytime anyone posts anything on anything... does horrible things for my heart rate :)
    JM, if we post one beg every minute, at least, will you give us the un betaed rest?????????????
    PPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE?????????????????????

19. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Good to hear you're done your exams Jaya_Jade :) I hope you did well!

awww, poor bobill!! soon, though, right? :)

*laughs* Yay! thank you alain! Welcome :D LOL And no, Jaina's not planning on telling her dad anything *snicker* Kyp is going to have to spill the beans as it were... trust me, it'll be fun.

I'm sorry Ksotf!

Awww... I feel so bad, I'm sorry PLJ!

lol, lori71!

lmao Ksotf, terrible things to your heart rate, eh? Hmm...

Well the consensus seems to be that, betaed or not, you guys want the post... *takes a deep breath* you're sure? I mean, I'm always iffy about dialogue!

Edit: If Dana doesn't find time, I'll think about posting the next post tomorrow... but if I screw something up you guys will really have to let me know!

20. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    and your dialog is always hillarios!!!!!!!!!

21. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, Ksotf... alright, alright... I suppose I could post it tonight *ponders* But I want to give Dana the chance to get back to me.

22. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    but... but... then we wouldnt get it... and... and... if you gave it to usa now, Dana could get it back to you, and then you could edit with any corrections,
    then we'd get to READ IT TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    no one else is begging... where'd they all go.... and where'd the post go *cries*

24. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL, tomorrow Ksotf... I want to give Dana until sometime tomorrow... if not, I promise I'll post it before noon board time lol!

25. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    but tommorow's so LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG from now :(
    I guess I'll live...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.