main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stuff at the JC we should campaign for ILM to stick in the prequels.

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by IronParrot, Aug 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I'd like to see some of the Jedi discussing important issues using Private Message droids.

I'd also like to see someone ask in the nightclub "How do you download the new holo-trailer?".

Man, hard to believe this thread has been going for over a year....

2. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
  3. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    Has anyone mentioned a Krayt Dragon yet? Cause I would love to see one of them!

4. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    And a Skyhopper race. And hot female Jedi action! No, not the way you think :)

5. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    I'd love to see the Jedi knight responsible for laundry complain at the Council that some of the padawans are using too many socks... :D

6. Son of the Suns

May 6, 1999
    I'd like to see Yoda say "uppers" right before he hovers around while talking to Mace and Obi.

7. MaulsIllegitimateSon

MaulsIllegitimateSon Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    I wanna see jay and silent bob standing outside mos eisley cantina cursing in their usual banter in some random alien language before back to appropriate english as they sell death sticks tehn GL and Kevin Smith can come up with something great as KS always does, the finale of all ....... or I'll just settle for a "fly fat ass fly"

8. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Members of the Jedi Council should belittle newcomers and refer to the amount of time they've spent on the Council every time they speak. :D

9. MaulsIllegitimateSon

May 8, 2002
    Instead of hoping for others to lean on as a crutch, why don't you belittle me directly. Just because I'm not an internet nerd like you doesn't make me any less of a Star Wars fan. Some of us have things to do and people to see, in other words a life. Try pulling yourself away from the screen long enough to experience one.

10. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    You know, I think that's called flaming around here. Read the TOS. And nobody's picking on you because you're new, consider it a right of passage. Everyone get's called a newbie when they first join. ;)

11. MaulsIllegitimateSon

May 8, 2002
    But its not 'flaming' if one is instigating for others to "belittle" newcomers. Being called a newbie is only a mosquito bite, I couldn't care less. If you were to reprimand both of us, I'd understand, but the TOS doesn't make excuses for long time posters. See what I mean, the crutch is already leaned on.

12. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    This has probably been said before, but it would be a nice little intertextual reference if there was a scene where Yoda is meditating, and Mace Windu interrupts him, and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, Master Yoda, did I break your concentration?" Well...it would amuse me!

13. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    "Some of us have things to do and people to see, in other words a life. Try pulling yourself away from the screen long enough to experience one."

I would consider that flaming. Besides, it was meant as a joke and I'm sure everyone realises that.

Back on topic however...I want Yoda to look into the future and Mace to say "Yoda, don't tell me anything, I'm trying to stay unspoiled for the future." ;)

14. MaulsIllegitimateSon

May 8, 2002
    A) I didn't take it as a joke, it was a cheap jab.

B) Hey, I was only joking :)

Oaksteve, that is classic

15. MaulsIllegitimateSon

May 8, 2002
    Howabout Lando strolling across the screen, then stopping to look at the camera while he takes a long chug off a Colt .45 then he could say with a charming smile, "Colt .45, only a few of these and you to can become a Jedi knight"

Sherman Klump's mom could be in the background clapping "Billy Dee, Billy Dee, Billy Dee"

fade to black

16. EwoksBecomeGremlins

EwoksBecomeGremlins Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Jimmy "Sky" Walker saying "Dyno-myte!"

17. IronParrot

IronParrot Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 2, 1999
    The next generation of clone troopers should, in one scene, take off their helmets and be revealed as...

Trolls

18. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    "Trolls"

Not Cave Trolls??? :( Including stuff from HP or LOTR would be worse than including EU stuff, IP. ;)

19. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    Some reference to the "Is My Jar-Jar Coloring Book Canon" thread

20. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    Half of the Jedi Council should know the future and its events inside out, whilst the other half prefers to have no clue as to what is going to happen. Or something...

21. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Someone needs to go to the JC asking for love advice.

22. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    Over, and over again.

23. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Anakin Skywalker: So, Master Yoda, there's this really hot girl at Watto's shop...

24. TenorAprentice

TenorAprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned....The Naked Jawa!

or was that the hot girl you were talking about?

25. Son of the Suns

May 6, 1999
    Obi-Wan should travel all the way to Kamino again just to say "Taun We is hot".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.