Stuff that turns you to the lightside!!

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by TK8049, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anything that makes you happy,ecstatic and warm and fuzzy all over.Say as much as you want but be mindful of others.

My new COMMANDER CODY BUST FROM SDCC is makin me feel awesome! Especially when its lit up.
  2. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Rainbows, lollipops, and puppy dogs (they're fun to kick sometimes.)

Really though, it's the little things. Like say, the fact that they brought back Vanilla Coke, or that I got 100% for the 1st time yesterday on a guitar hero song set to expert . . . or just how awesome I am in general.

Thanks 8049 for reminded me of what's good in life. My dog thanks you too . . . her ribs were starting to get sore.
  3. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    First, that my shadowtrooper armor is finished.
    Second, I was able to order some SDCC McQuarrie figures without any troubles.
    Third, the simple joy that is life.
  4. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I happy that we have a club that has made many friendships out of folks that were complete strangers before they joined.
    Also, that we have so many members with different talents that we can use to further our love and interest of the Star Wars universe.
    Sorry that was so corny. pv
  5. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The previously mentioned bust but I'm just gonna say GENTLE GIANT as a whole.The company catches a lot of crap but i think their stuff is SUPER AWESOME!!

TROOPIN with my new side plates on!! Highly recommended for any stormtrooper! Keeps everything in place better.

That song LEAVE THE PIECES by THE WRECKERS. I know its over a year old.Its still a good song.

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS!!!

BARRY BONDS!!

FLASH GORDON ON DVD!! This is long overdue.

STAR WARS MINIATURES. This is quite possibly the greatest thing to happen to STAR WARS since 1980.

Having confidence that I CAN put a set of stormtrooper armor together fairly quickly.Thanks Matt.

Bein confident that MACE WINDU was a better jedi than Obi-Wan.

Understanding where the Obi-Wan crowd is coming from.

This board/forum.Other boards aren't doin so well.

CHOCOLATE RAIN.

The dude that plays SILER on HEROES being cast as SPOCK in the next TREK movie.

HOOTERS. Lets just stop right here.
  6. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "Bein confident that MACE WINDU was a better jedi than Obi-Wan."

Here here!
  7. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The fact that my b-day is on sat. Flash Gordon on DVD like TK said, even though there's an older version of it that came out in the late 90's that was just a Laser Disc rip. Halo 3 next month (wohoo!) .
  8. BubaFatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    ruling ass at star wars minituares and 50 cent shots of chocolate vodka followed by karaoke
  9. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The SW radio drama (only NH and Empire, not Jedi), It rules!
  10. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I second the $.50 choc vodka shots.

Knowing that my minis ranking will soar over bubba's once my last *six straight wins* are entered, despite having now played the same number of total games.

Knowing I'll be 2nd ranked in KY after next Monday (yeah, I'm calling this one.)

Knowing that bubba cries himself to sleep wishing he was as good as me.
  11. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The house catching on fire in the middle of the day with everyone home and me putting it out before it got to serious.Thats way better than in the middle of the night.
  12. BubaFatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    I cry myself to sleep, but not because i wish i was as good as you, it's because i wish my ego was even half the size of yours. That **** is impressive, you should get in touch with guiness cause we may have ourselves a world record. You know what else feels good, 425 out of 425, and I know darryl can second me on that one. Funny thing is, I wouldn't be at 425 if I hadn't won the minis tournament at the library, I just can't seem to remember who I beat in the finals. If anyone remembers, let me know.
  13. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Lol, did I mention "messing with bubba?" You should feel good . . . you're the one who trained me :p

Tell you what . . . you go vent in the darkside thread, we'll go have some chocolate vodka shots and just reminisce about the good ole days. Before the dark times. Before the sealed tournament.
  14. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Our anniversary picnic next month, I can't believe its been two years already! pv
  15. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hasbro. They've finally realized that EU characters make awesome figures. In 2008, we'll finally have Darth Bane, Darth Nihilus, Cade Skywalker, Mandalore, and many, many others.

And Daryl for helping me with my armor. Thanks.
  16. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    SW minis and Monster Squad finally coming out on dvd.
  17. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    POWERBALL is 210 million dollars!!
  18. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Gen Con. One of the most amazing weekends of my life.
  19. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    HEROES,CHUCK and JOURNEYMAN premiering tonight.
  20. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    Saw the pilot of Chuck and Journeyman last night. Yeah I said last night. BLockbuster has a free rental with the pilots of those 2 plus Life. All three were very good. Especially Chuck.
  21. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm finally getting hours @ work! Yay!
  22. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    My plans for world domination are almost complete!

*Laughs like a pirate*
  23. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    #1 minis player in Clarksville/hopkinsville, and #2 in Kentucky. Bow down, minions.
  24. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    George saying that the CLONE WARS animated series will be PG-13,must air after 9 o'clock and cannot be on a kiddie channel!
  25. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.