main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Stuff to do in December

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LakSivrak, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    I know that this is already in another thread, but it wasn't really easy to find, and im lazy, and like easy to find things. i found a way cool website last night (that im sure you all knew about) the big yellow box! and decided to build my own lightsaber once school gets out (uvsc has less than two weeks! 10 days!) and thought that it would be fun to do in a group, except that you all probably have your own lightsabers. if not though, theres a design on the site that costs less than $20, and looks way cool. we could all bring tools (i have a dremel) and it would take a few hours, but it has potential to be fun. as does playing in traffic. . . (whee!)

- the site is here: http://bigyellowbox.tripod.com/

2. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    This month is gonna be hard to arrange, what with exams and holidays and such... when are we gonna do our December activity?

3. LakSivrak

Nov 9, 2002
    <-----------not in charge

4. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

I am working on an activity for December. I should have details in the next day or two.

December is ALWAYS a hard month to schedule with family activities, company parties, and FINALS!

For those of you who would like to come to a fun activity in the next week or two, please post what time is best for you and I'll try and choose a time that's best for the group as a whole. The activity will most likely be in Orem so please also post if you need a ride.

Later,

5. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    I will be in Utah until the 21st. However, the 16-20th are finals for BYU. So, basically, if there's gonna be an activity, it would have to be next week for me. Sadness...

6. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Lauren,

Thanks for the BYU testing dates. Finals are but a distant memory for me. [face_mischief]

Due to that fact, the activity will most likely be next Friday or Saturday.

Anyone else?

7. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Friday or Saturday would work for me, either one. Yay, I don't have any finals after Wednesday! :D

Dana

8. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    Yeah, classes go till the 12th I think, then the 13th & 14th are reading days.

Those would be the best for me.

9. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I'm good as long as it's not this saturday, I've actually got a date :-D. Whoah, eh?

Oh, and not the 18th. I've a concert. Otherwise, I'll try to be there.

10. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    Oh, and I move away on the 18th

11. LakSivrak

Nov 9, 2002
    im good as long as i have some time to get it off of work. i still feel like im inviting myself though. ill probably tell you all im coming and then be a huge baby and not come. because i plan on becoming a hermit when i grow up, and this is a good time to start.

12. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    You're not inviting yourself. You're a member. The invitation's automatic, right? *looks questioningly at current City Rep and former CR* I mean, given what happened not too long ago, I'm not sure about this . . . ?[face_plain]

Dana

13. LaurenFett

Mar 12, 2002
    I think the thirteenth would be better...I think I'm going on the 14th to see the lights at the SLC Temple...not sure...

14. LaurenFett

Mar 12, 2002
    So....what's the plan, man?

15. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    Yeah, so.... are we doing something this weekend? This is my last weekend in town, so I'd kinda like to be able to plan ahead.

Please let me know asap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.