main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stuff you never noticed the first time around...

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by jengafett, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Ish_Kenobi_2005

Obi-Ish_Kenobi_2005 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2002
    In Phantom Menace where Anakin wins the race Kiddo Ani's friend with black hair ? Is that his name ? He tries to go for the High-5 with a young greedo but misses, the young greedo catches on but too late and also misses, they cock the whole thing up !

Hmmmm [face_thinking] familiar

2. DarthNotsonice

DarthNotsonice Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2005
    Stuff from Episode one
    A Sith nearly self eviscerated
    and line and scenes stolen by those
    Kiwi Hobbit lovers.

When Qui-Gon backhands Darth Maul and he falls down with his lightsber still ignited,for a few frames
    the beam is lying on his tunic,but it doesn't smoke or burn.

When Anakin is about to leave Tatooine for the first
    time,and he asks Shmi "will I ever see you again?"
    She says "What does your heart tell you"

Cut to Aragorn and Gandalf in Meduseld,discussing
    Frodo and Sam's fate,Mithrandir thinks he has sent
    him to his death and Strider replies
    "What does your heart tell you?"

Stolen Scene:
    A Gungan with much effort lifts a "big boomer" into the catapult,cut to the Siege of Gondor a large
    mountain troll heft a large roundish boulder into a catapult with much effort.

3. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    It's stolen from starwars...

4. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    This thread is not about that. Let's keep it on topic ok? :)

5. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    I really had no idea that Palpatine was Sidious until my dad and I were walking to the parking lot after TPM.
    During the awesome Yoda/Tyranus fight, I was so amazed by it that i never realized that Tyranus was surprised. It's one of those scenes where you start laughing because you can't hold back the amazing feeling it gives you. I always thought thaw Tyranus was casually blocking Yoda's attacks. For a while I was thinking, "Whoa, this guy matches Yoda. He's unstoppable!"

Silly pre-teen years.

6. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    After both TPM and AOTC I walked out of the cinemas saying, "That's the best Star Wars movie by far!"

Now after seeing them the first time, I actually think they're not as good as the OT. lol.

Also, in TPM when there is the shot of Queen Amidala looking out the window at the invasion army if you look on the right you can see THX or ILM (not sure wich one) painted in red on the wall.

7. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    I never noticed that in TPM, while Padme walks over to Nute Gunray, and is about to say, "Now Viceroy, we will discuss a new treaty," she slips slightly, her front food sliding forward. It was hilarious

8. SithLordMaraJade

SithLordMaraJade Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    lol! I just had to see that for myself :p

I only noticed this when I watched TPM for the 4th time: - On the scene when Obi-wan and Qui-gon were against the Droidekas in Nute Gunray's ship, Obi and Qui-gon used Force super running speed to escape.
    I repeated that moment over and over, my face clearly showing a sense of amazement :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.