main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Stupid Geek Question

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Entropy, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey everybody. Since Anakin lost his arm in AtoC, does that mean his midichlorian count is lower now? :p

E.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, technically, since midichlorians are in everything, they werent really lost. They were just reabsorbed into the remaining parts, and therefore raise his midichlorian count! (I figure that they do a body mass vs. number of midichlorian count type of calculating system, so this does work! ;) ) Seeing as how he will lose a whole lot more in Episode III, just IMAGINE how high his midichlorian count will be when he is just down to a head and a few organs! Sithspawn!

Ok, I would suggest whereever you sit reading this, to lift your feet up off the ground, as the baloney is getting deeper as we speak! rofl

I havent a clue what I am talking about. /sigh

:)

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    OK, let's say that the midichlorians are still "with him," but as he loses more and more of his body as the movies progress, he loses confidence (maybe he thinks the midis are gone?). And although he could defeat Sidious at any time, he doesn't believe he can.
    Is that worse than not having them at all?
    Does it boil down to "it's not what you have, but how you use it?"

Wait... making no sense am I...

4. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    So what you're saying is that Vader has a inferiority complex?

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    In the end I believe we could tell Vader had an inferiority complex. Look how he fought his son and lost, how he was subservient to the Emperor which pretty much made him a lap dog, not to mention he held a lower rank in A New Hope than a Commander ( Leia makes note of this in the opening scene )... yeah I think he had some issues for supposedly being the most powerful Jedi of his time. Therefore I see his midichlorian going down each time thus weakening his power in the Force, how else could you explain how weak willed and loyal he was... well right up to the end anyway. On a side note that last move of courage to save his son was well... every father wants to be a hero to his son and in that momment he used his son to draw his remaining strength into a single act of desparation. Just my take.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.