main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stupid Lightwave 7 question

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by illusionfist, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illusionfist

illusionfist Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    Does anybody know how to change the font color for Lightwave 7's menu fields? For some reason the background to all of my fields are white and the text is yellow and i can't see the numbers without actually highlighting them. Is there anyway to change the background color (it used to be gray from what i remember)or the font color at all? I've checked layout display and general options and i can't find anything regarding this.

I've reinstalled the thing twice and it still hasn't fixed it.

2. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    I forget the exact fix for this, it's a problem in your computer, not LW, but it's quite common. Has something to do with the language packs that Windows is using. Dig around the forums at lightwave3d.com, there should be some solutions there.

3. illusionfist

illusionfist Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    Thanks a lot!! I checked out lightwaves boards and it seems its a glitch with language packs primarily. I had some east asian packs installed on my computer and i guess the code doesn't jive with lightwave for some reason. I just uninstalled that stuff and now it works. I guess the reason why it changed is because i upgraded to XP a while back and i hadn't run Lightwave in a while, so i never noticed until now.

Once again thanks for the advice.

Peace

4. Darth_Redicolous

Darth_Redicolous Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2002
    I have that problem too. It appeared when I installed XP. What did you do to solve the problem? I don't know what to uninstall.

I have LW 5.6

Nevermind. I Found it myself. Stupid me! (lightwave3d.com)

5. kvaalen

kvaalen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.