main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Stupid Question] Any place for original fiction?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Rew, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    So I have a story I've been kicking around in my head for several weeks now, one I'm starting to super excited about (after a solid year or two of writer's block). It's not anything in the Star Wars universe, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, or any established property. It's my own thing and therefore not fanfic. I know the FAQ in this board says no original fics are allowed in this section. Are there any other places on this forum where those would be allowed?

I know I could go to one of any number of writing websites for feedback, but I happen to like (and trust) the community here because you folks are so positive and helpful, so that would be ideal if possible. [face_peace]

my kind of scum likes this.
  2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Unfortunately, there's no place on these boards for original fiction. HOWEVER, you can put a link in your signature to your story on another site and direct people there that way. That's about all you can do. I'm sorry, though I completely understand (this is a great community and I've wanted to do the same).

If you have any questions, please PM Mav or myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.