main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Stupid Things People Do.

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by starwarsarmboy, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    Name of the thread says it all:

When someone cuts you off, you drive next to em and give them the one finger salute, they yell at YOU.
    Hi, you almost took off the front of my car, and your gonna be p***ed at ME!!!

2. LadySith22

LadySith22 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    People who bring their dogs to large crowded festival type events. Even worse is the guy with the three collies that he pulles around the festival in a wagon!!! Get a life and get outta my way!

3. Dark_but_Chic

Dark_but_Chic Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2005
    edit: gotta hate it when people take up 2 parking spaces.

4. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    People who walk directly into me and expect me to move. I'm bigger and could hurt you!!

5. Dark_but_Chic

Jul 4, 2005
    have children. . .. . (no offence to parents. I dont like babies/toddlers)

6. Darth_Snappahead

Darth_Snappahead Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2005
    wow, I must be REALLY stupid then! I have four kids.:oops: Well, to quote the late great Rodney Dangerfield..."The best part about kids...is makin`em!" o_O

7. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002

boooooo!

8. poisoncow

poisoncow Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Vote Republican.......for that matter Vote Democrat.......Ok people who believe a two party system works

9. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    When I click Log In at work and then get a box that pops up and asks Are you sure you want to punch in?

10. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    I have a guy at work that wears a back brace, but never does it up.

11. Dark_but_Chic

Jul 4, 2005
    post about not liking kids!! it's okay, theyre fine if they arent in my family! (shoulda specified) lol...

12. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Pick their nose in the car and think no one can see them!

13. Darth_Snappahead

Darth_Snappahead Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2005
    Oh, I know they can see me...[face_shhh]

14. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Those people who use the stick to divide the groceries at the store! I understand using it with big orders, but I am pretty sure the cashier can see the giant space between my 3 items and your Metamucil!!!!

15. Dark_but_Chic

Jul 4, 2005
    I like those sticks.
    Hey, what about people that stand in the middle of the isle in a grocery store and give you an evil stare when you politly say, "excuse me"

16. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    People who keep inching their cart towards you as you are waiting for your change. I can't tell you how many people bump into me like it is nothing. They're lucky I don't want my wife to yell at me, otherwise I would say something. (Yeah right, I say it anyway!!)[face_beatup]

17. poisoncow

Apr 24, 2005
    True Story regarding Grocery shopping.... was at a Tops one day, (needed hot pockets and cereal, the bachelors diet) Get to the checkout, and theres a minor line. I grab the shortest one i can see. However i see a lonely cart, no one seems to be claiming it. I wait for 5 minutes maybe before i make the rather audible statement "uh...whos cart is this¿" Well 30 seconds later and no reply. My next option seems blatant to me, take the 1st statement and make it more audible, so the 2nd time some people turn their heads, and still no one claims this lonely cart filled with lean cuisine entrees. So i go one more time, its a rather loud shout! Nothin' the poor thing seems to be abandoned. So i move the thing aside, i did ask three times, right¿ About 45 seconds after moving the cart. A middle aged female comes schreeching around the corner of one of the aisles. She hesitates not one second before screaming "what the **** are you doing¿!", my reply "uh...excuse me". "I left this cart for 30 seconds ( im assuming, and seems to be a general rule that the female of our species tend to run on a different time table than males, because that was a long 30 seconds) and you skipped me in line" now mind you i wouldve gladly surrendered my 2 minutes of extra checkout time had this "female" been a tad more pleasant. I explained to the "female" that i had waited for 5 minutes (male standard time) and made several audible comments as to the owner of this abandoned cart. Then the deabte of grocery shopping manners began. I explained that the cart had been left un-attended for several minutes there for erasing her place in line. She exclaimed "i left my cart, that means im here". I retort with "had you left say a child attending or another person, or left a message with a fellow line waiter, then your spot is saved, however abandonment of a cart for over 5 minutes leads one to believe A.) you left or B.) youre taking your time with disregard for others". Next our battle lowered to the insults "youre a real a******e" again i questioned "excuse me", "if you want to be an a*******, fine youre an a******" At this point satisfied that the accusation of calling another something vulgar, she switched lines. 60$ in cap'n crunch, apple jaks, and hot pockets later im off to drive home.... or am i? (dun dun duuun). Leaving the store this mad banshee of a creature shrieked across the parking lot. I went home bewildered.... was a shame. this was definately not a good way to act in front of the poor abandoned shopping cart. Anyway the moral of this horrific rant is, people like that are way more annoying than that little divider.

18. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002

What do I say? Try Wegmans? It certainly takes away from the enoyment of the Cap'n!!

19. Dark_but_Chic

Jul 4, 2005
    It wasnt the tops in the sheridan-delaware plaza right? or the one on elmwood..

if so, I can really see that happening.

edit: I go to the sheridan/delaware one. there are lots of mean people there.. especially the elderly ones from the pedestrian village retirement home.

20. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Wow, that one is close to Mindy and I. The Tops on Young next to Gander Mountain always seems to have the slowest people working and the rudest shoppers.

21. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    Ahem, perhaps you'd like Wegmans Alberta better, then?

Stupid things people do: put a bag over their head running out of the store... {like THAT'S gonna keep them dry!!!}

[face_thinking]

22. poisoncow

Apr 24, 2005
    the winner is Delaware and sheridan, havent been back since...... besides now im on an all Stinger diet (chicken finger and steak sub) beats hot pockets, if youre near delaware and kenmore call la pizzeria and experience the heaven of the stinger!

23. Dark_but_Chic

Jul 4, 2005
    Oh God, I love the philly cheese steak from Mikes subs. Has to have everything BUT onions on it though and I love the piles of mushrooms. :=P~: =P~

I work at Mattina's on Delaware, so Im pretty sick of pizza lately (though pizza was brought no where into this). Anyway.

Stupid Things people do: Yell obscene things out of car windows, or throw things and try to scare people.

24. poisoncow

Apr 24, 2005
    never heard of mikes, nor can i say i enjoy philly cheese stakes...avenue on hertel has some good pizza though....only decent avenue ive ever witnessed...

and..... people wear socks and sandles!!!! whats that?!!! makes no sense at all.... for that matter.... people who wear shorts and winter jackets......ugh..... people who have umbrellas yest still run in the rain...... people purchase 80$ shirts from abercrombie that are meant to look old...... i could be a millionaire there.... people say "luke im youre father" never happened..... people who call me at work (customers mind you) with the question "i need the number for so-and so location" and then i proceed to give a # and blam!!! "wait i need to get a pen" ahhhh!!!!.........cars that pull into the cross walk..... fake mohawks (you know what i mean, normal length hair with the bad hawk in the middle so mom dont get mad)...... people who by products imported from thailand..... people who insist we live in a free country...... people who think drinking is a hobby....... people who drive SUV's but complain about gas prices...... people who celebrate Columbus day...... that guy at any public event who believes "wooooo-ing" as loud as possible is the ideal way of creating a more enjoyable environment for others...... people at grocery stores who consume products and pay after they are gone (wasnt patience a virtue at some point)..... and apple sauce consumers (no offense to anyone) but that stuff is just flat out evil!!!

25. Solo42986

Solo42986 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 4, 2002
    Take a shopping cart into the department, only to abandon it 5 minutes later with a package of strawberries and a bag of peaches in it. How do you not realize that one moment you're puching a cart with food in it, and the next you're just walking by yourself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.