main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sturm's original Outlander Club. Share the memory.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sturm Antilles, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    Hm. When I was 18, everyone thought I was 15. Now that I'm almost 21, everyone thinks that I am 24.

Maybe it was my overnight sprouting of whiskers. Man, once you have to shave everyday, you feel like your 30.

Not that I'm complaining. If I had to shave my legs, I'd give up and move to Europe. ;)

2. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    You don't see me moving to Europe, do you? ;)

3. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    I want to move to Euopre... :( Just to get away from my nutso family. But let's not get into that.

:D Fishi's just jealous because I'm 6 inches taller than her :p ;)

4. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    "Good thing these are the boxers with the button-front, or else this could turn into a comedy show!"

:eek:
    Mine don't have buttons on them... [face_blush] :(

5. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    No, and I commend you for all the hard work you must do.

Man, I cry when I cut my face. If I was shaving my thighs...ooh, not a pretty thought. :D

6. Jedi_Astryd

Jedi_Astryd Jedi Master star 1

Mar 24, 2002
    Hey, whats wrong with 30? Thats not old? I don't feel old, well sometimes I do, especially around here.

7. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Stryker: "Man, I cry when I cut my face. If I was shaving my thighs...ooh, not a pretty thought."

:eek:
    What the heck are you guys talking about??? :eek:

8. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    [face_laugh] Don't ask, Valyn. Don't even bother

9. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    Nothing wrong with 30. But I'm 20, so I don't want to look it quite yet. :)

10. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    I once took a huge piece of skin off my shin a year or two ago. It bled like crazy :(

11. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Ouch...

12. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    Ack! See, that's why I use a Norelco though. But my wife says they're not very good against leg hair. Heck, I don't want a silky smooth face, I just want to get rid of enough hair so that I'm within regulations.

13. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    I still have a scar!

But... my dad had a goatee a few years ago and he was in the Air Force...
    But that was Australia *shrugs*

14. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    Ah I'm on post#666!! I have to post something quick!!

Edit: There now I can surf the boards without feeling so demonic.

15. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Rev & whoever else cares: I had such a bad day today. As soon as I woke up, I knew today was going to be awful. Last night, just before I went to bed, my dad spent a good few minutes berating me. Then, in the morning, I woke up an hour later than I set my alarm to go off. [face_plain]
    This day was a huge pain in the...y'know.
    Then, when I made it to Universal Studious for my first orientation (it took me like at least half an hour to get there!...unless I'm exaggerating...), they said that they needed my "A" number!
    What the heck is an "A" number?? I found out that it's probably whatever number is on my green card. So, they give me a phone to call home and see if anyone at home can give me the number.
    My mom went to work, and my dad went to a dentist appointment! And, my home phone service was down! Damn, Bellsouth sucks!
    So, they told me that I have an hour to go home, get the card, and come back. I told them I couldn't make it back in an hour precisely.
    So, I got rescheduled for Friday. This is like...the third time I've had to reschedule... [face_plain]

Edit:

Fire: LOL! [face_laugh]

Poor guy. Keep going 'til you get to 669. ;)

16. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    (I should probably put some clothes on.)

I have a scar on my leg from when my leg got caught in a bike spoke. It runs from my knee to my foot.

Uh-oh, my wife just walked in the door, grabbed my credit card, then ran out again.

Hmmm....

17. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    What a horrible day... Murphy's Law gone wrong :(
    Poor Valyn *gives him a hug*

LOL @ Stryker [face_laugh]

18. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Stryker: "Uh-oh, my wife just walked in the door, grabbed my credit card, then ran out again."

LMAO! [face_laugh]

Speaking of scars, I've got a few...but I don't really remember what they're from. I used to crash quite a bit when I was younger, though, riding my bicycle...lots of blood... :(

19. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Valyn: Oh, dear, now I feel bad...I've been having the best day I've had in a while. :(

Stryker: LOL She's going shopping?

I have too many scars to talk about. Three of them were caused by knife cuts, but my sister says they weren't...who to believe?

20. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    *Hugs Fishi*
    And it gets worse, too! My car is still screwed up! :(
    And, when my dad found out about the whole Green Card thingy, he started unleashing his unproductive diatribe against me...again. :( :_|

I swear. As soon as I'm able to move out of here, I'm going to move far.

21. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    In the US Air Force, we can't have any facial hair except for a moustache...and I look funky with a moustache.

Valyn, that sucks, dude. My day was bad, too. My new boss (Sergeant Leas) is a [slang for the male anatomy]. He lectured me on my bad grammar in the movie review I wrote for our paper. I had to explain to him that my editor changes it a lot so it'll fit in my slot. I mean, who the hell is he to correct my movie review?? It has nothing to do with my work! He's an ass who likes to micromanage. I miss my old boss. :(

What the heck are you doing at Universal Studios, anyway?

LOL She's going shopping?

I don't have any idea what she's doing. She's supposed to be at her stained glass class. She could be buying more glass, I guess.

22. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    I have a really nasty scar on my right cheek from when I tripped onto a table and needed 3 stitches :)

Valyn, I hate it when my dad does that :mad: I might be going next year though :)

23. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    *pats Valyn on the back*...now I feel really bad for having a good day...

24. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Rev: S'okay. There was one good thing about today. I noticed a girl in my Applied Business Law class that I think is worth my interest.

A while ago, my friend, Milka, kept pointing out pretty faces for me to pursue. One of the girls she pointed out was the girl that I've recognized as "worthy" today.

Up until today, my interest has been tied between two girls in that class. The mentioned girl, and another girl named Milika, who's really, err, nice-looking. But, what sort of hinders my interest in her is that she doesn't seem...well...I dunno. She rarely does her work and stuff.

But, the other girl, while also being attractive (their both hispanic, and hispanics are rarely unattractive ;) ), also got a higher grade than me on our case projects! She got an A+ whereas I only got an A-.
    I am so not used to being surpassed in academics. Well, unless it's by a real nerdy-type or so...
    I was amazed. Beautiful and intelligent: the girl of my dreams! [face_love] :D

:p

25. Rev_Leidu

Nov 22, 2001
    Lol. Good to see you have something to keep your attention during class. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.