main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Su cuy'gar

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by CrAzEd13, Jul 6, 2013.

1. CrAzEd13

CrAzEd13 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2013
    Hello. I love Star Wars. Have always been a big fan. The first movie I watched was Episode 1. My love for Star Wars took off and I've never looked back.

Not sure how it is possible that I've never heard of these forums before but now that's the past. So glad that I'm able to join in all the fun.

2. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Genet-Cabur Kyramud likes this.
  3. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    That is so cool Episode I was your first SW movie... it fascinates me to think of people's star wars love being rooted in the prequels. I will say, though, mine was cemented there- I was 10 when my family took me to see TPM at Uptown Theater in DC (like first row which killed out necks but I didn't care!)- it was an epic setting to see it b/c it's an old, fancy cinema with a balcony and all that, but when Maul lit up that second blade, everything else faded away. Heck, the pod race had me on the edge of my seat. The sound of that thing in theaters puts you IN the race. Awesome. There's a whole section to discuss the prequels, btw, as well.

So, all that said, welcome, welcome, WELCOME!!!

You need anything, let me know. Otherwise, I'll see you around the boards! [face_cowboy]

4. TheDarkLordess

TheDarkLordess Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 5, 2013
    Welcome!!! [:D] I'm sure you'll like the forums! :D

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome CraZed13! :)

Past is past and future is future. I just hope you stay and keep posting. That's all what counts. Plus having fun, of course. ;) :)

See you around. :)

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Glad you finally found us!! Welcome!!

7. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, CraZed13!

You're going to fit right in - I can sense it. Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around! :D

[​IMG]

8. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Welcome! I like your use of Mandalorian!

9. CrAzEd13

CrAzEd13 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2013
  10. CrAzEd13

CrAzEd13 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2013
    Thanks. I try.

11. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    CrAzEd13, if you like to quote multiple people from the same page, you just need to hit "reply" from all the people you like to quote in a row. The quotes will pop up in your quick reply field and you can add your text then. If people are from different pages, you can do the same (hitting "reply"), but you need to do the "copy & paste" dance: copy your quick reply field with all the added quotes, switch the page and then paste everything into the currently empty quick reply field of the new page. After that you can hit "reply" to quote more people again.

This avoids double posting, which can be counted as spam at some point. Plus it looks better simply. ;)

In addition, if the post isn't too far away or too long ago, it's often enough to just tag a person (like Skiara or like I did in the beginning of this post with your name). This way your post won't get too big with all the quotes in it and the person you tagged will get a note as well. That makes it easier to read. But if you need to quote someone, it often helps to put off everything that's not needed to get your answer.

If you like to test it, feel free to use the http://boards.theforce.net/threads/practice-markup-codes.5092339/]Practice[/url] Markup-Code. It's the best place for testing things like that. :)