main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Submissions Needed for Second Annual Star Wars Fan Awards

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Docking Bay 516 The Long Island Fan Force chapter is hosting the second annual Star Wars Fan Awards on April 4, 2009 at Long Island's I-CON Convention. Join us for an entertaining show
    of Star Wars costumed characters, fan films, live acts, and some special guests - Oh yes, and some awards. Fans can vote for the awards in an on-line poll which will be operational in February.

Right now we are accepting submissions for fan participation in four categories. Deadline for entries is February 8, 2009.

To enter: send a jpg of your entry, a description, your name, email address, and Fan Force club name to chapterrep@db516.com You do not have to be present at the awards to win. Good luck.

1. Best Fan Force member costume

2 Favorite Star Wars themed food (your own creation)

3 Favorite Fan Force Fan Film (your own creation)(send a link)

4. Best Star Wars fan created Artwork

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    I-CON is changing locations for the first time in twenty years. Unfortunately, do to this move they are still trying to adjust to their new location. They were unable to secure a room large enough for what we needed. Due to this fact, the Fan Awards are being postponed to 2010's I-CON . Hopefully everything will be more settled next year and we will be able to obtain a room large enough for our needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.