main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

I.E., CA Subscription Question About the January 2008 Star Wars Insider Magazine Issue???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_JT, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    I was wondering if anyone who subscribes to the Insider magazine has received the current issue in their mail yet? I subscribed in early August, & aside from the issue I received in December, I have not received any thing from them. I sent payment over a month ago, but it isn't showing up yet. I sent them an e-mail asking about my subscription. Any further suggestions?

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Do they have a customer service number? If not, I'd try emailing them again.

3. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    They sent me a reply this morning.:D

4. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I got my magazine early last week.

5. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    The January/February 2008 Issue (Heroes of the Rebellion cover, issue #98), or the March 2008 (Bounty Hunters cover, issue #99 [I bought this particular issue thinking it was the one for January/February at a book store in the Montclair Plaza])?

6. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    The Bounty Hunter one is what I got.

7. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    Did you get the 'Heroes of the Rebellion' cover (Luke, Leia & Han w/blaster) before you got the 'Bounty Hunter' issue?

8. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Yes, I did. I have not had a problem getting my magazine.

9. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    I sent them an e-mail trying to get them to send me the 'Heroes of the Rebellion' issue since they didn't sent it & I subscribed in November of 2007. Don't know if they will or not yet... I hope they will send it, but I'm not holding my breath either.

10. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    I will hold out all hope for you. The Heros one was very good. Took it to work and read it on my lunch hour. I am doing the same thing with my new one. They should make up for their mistake. All the best.

11. Jedi_Knight_JT

Nov 11, 2006
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll get 2 additional issues if they don't send me issue #98 (they didn't send issue #99 The Bounty Hunter issue either, but I bought it at the bookstore thinking it was the January issue).

12. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    All my hope, you get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.