Subscription Question About the January 2008 Star Wars Insider Magazine Issue???

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by Jedi_Knight_JT, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    I was wondering if anyone who subscribes to the Insider magazine has received the current issue in their mail yet? I subscribed in early August, & aside from the issue I received in December, I have not received any thing from them. I sent payment over a month ago, but it isn't showing up yet. I sent them an e-mail asking about my subscription. Any further suggestions?
  2. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Do they have a customer service number? If not, I'd try emailing them again.
  3. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    They sent me a reply this morning.:D
  4. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I got my magazine early last week.
  5. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    The January/February 2008 Issue (Heroes of the Rebellion cover, issue #98), or the March 2008 (Bounty Hunters cover, issue #99 [I bought this particular issue thinking it was the one for January/February at a book store in the Montclair Plaza])?
  6. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    The Bounty Hunter one is what I got.
  7. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    Did you get the 'Heroes of the Rebellion' cover (Luke, Leia & Han w/blaster) before you got the 'Bounty Hunter' issue?
  8. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I did. I have not had a problem getting my magazine.
  9. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    I sent them an e-mail trying to get them to send me the 'Heroes of the Rebellion' issue since they didn't sent it & I subscribed in November of 2007. Don't know if they will or not yet... I hope they will send it, but I'm not holding my breath either.
  10. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I will hold out all hope for you. The Heros one was very good. Took it to work and read it on my lunch hour. I am doing the same thing with my new one. They should make up for their mistake. All the best.
  11. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll get 2 additional issues if they don't send me issue #98 (they didn't send issue #99 The Bounty Hunter issue either, but I bought it at the bookstore thinking it was the January issue).
  12. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    All my hope, you get them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.