successfull fanfilm meeting

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just wanted to let everyone know I thought the meeting went over very well. I thought everyone was easy going, and there were lots of good ideas and opinions came out of it that will be used. I think it's going to go well! Costumes/props looked great too. I am glad that we seemed to gel and understood what I vision the film to be. For anyone who missed out this time, we will get together again for production notes and once again after that for rehearsal. It should be a decent film for us. I am also glad everyone seemed to think the story flowed well, which makes it easier for me than starting over from scratch haha.
    I'll be posting soon on a production meeting date and see if it is a good date or not. I know there are things coming up with cons and all, so I'll work around it.
    -Terry
  2. yoda1248 Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    It was good! I'm even looking forward to the sequel!!!
  4. DairNimiris FanForce CR Jacksonville, FL USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Will there be any room for a Mandalorian in there?? [face_praying]
  5. MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Knight

star 1
    We might be able to work it in...as far as he is the one that finds the jedi for vader and the emperor and reports back to them on his findings..
    -Terry
  6. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    hey, we need to do a meeting to add and delete stuff from the script. I did some research on the fanfilm idea and we can add more stuff and set it up for a sequel. pm me if you are interrested and I will give you me personal e-mail.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.