main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Suggested Event: Pirates of the Caribbean

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Viceroy_NuteGunray, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    With the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest next month. I propose that FF Tas should go see it on the week the movie comes out on the 8th July which is a Saturday so that people from Hobart can come up. I will announce the time closer to the date. If you are interested then let us know soon as possible by posting on this thread or emailing us at fftas@fanforce.net by the 2nd July. Look foward to seeing you all there.

[image=http://www.moviefans.de/a-z/p/pirates-of-the-caribbean/dead-mans-chest.jpg]

2. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005
    I've decided to postpone the POTC event untill the 22nd of this month. I'v had one reply to the thread on the hobart forum but no one else has replied to this thread or on the email address. I afraid that if I don't get any replies by the 17th then I have to call it off due to total lack of interest.

3. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005
    Unfortunately due to a total lack of support, the Pirates of the Carribean event has been cancelled. It's very dissappointing that Katana and I take the time to try and put together such events for everyone and no one supports us.

4. JawaPro

JawaPro Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    I applogize for my lack of posting lately.

I've been rather busy, and I am a member of more forums on the net than I would care to count, so I often forget to check some.

Would it be possible to get a list of email address for anyone who might be interested in events, and email them when you suggest something, as well as post it here.

I didnt know anything about this until I looked and saw that it had already been canceled.

And thanks for putting the effort in. For my part, I appologize for my apparent lack of interest.

JP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.