main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Suggestion for Activities

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Just curious. What kind of activities would you guys like to have locally? Any suggestions? You never know, maybe we can put something together. :)

2. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

Jedi_Moppet_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    h! me again, hmm.. ( i must think like a jedi) ok, i know i never been to any of your SW events. the only one i remember is last year's 3rd Phil. toys and hobbies convention in megatrade (where i met you..) and the other one is last month's convention. but i heard lots of things you guys did to make the event really cool, which is great because you guys give your fellow SW friends to feel the force. (like me!)

the way i look at it, SW fanatics are still curious in creating or should i say in making the "light saber" and the costumes or props that will help them feel like a SW character.

i hope next time you guys, teach us how to be a jedi. i mean, JEDI LESSON 101. because some of us, are not yet to familiar in this codes or terms that is being used. i really wanted to learn more and not get lost in SW Conversation. which i do in SW.com Thank you for your time in reading my message.

3. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Good news! Part of activities in the Costuming Seminar is a lightsaber propmaking lecture!

4. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Oh That's great.I hope there will be some lightsaber combat lessons as well.That one is what we are really waiting for.

5. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

Jedi_Moppet_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    cool!! that will be great!! you know until now im still in my quest to look for a light saber like master yoda have. i run out of stocks!! bummer, i hope i will be able to attend to learn to create a light saber. thanks!

*strong the force is..*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.