main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Suggestions for a flyer

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by MobartZmuda, Sep 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MobartZmuda

MobartZmuda Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Hello all! I would like to create some flyers to distribute around town, but I'm creatively challenged and lack artistic ability.

If someone has an idea for a flyer it would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking that perhaps the first batch of flyers generated would just tell people to come to these boards. Then, when these attention grabbing flyers start bringing people in, there would be enough of us to democratically decide where we want to hold our first meeting.

2. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Good idea. I'm not much of an artist, either, nor do I have a printer. *kicks ten year old computer*

3. MobartZmuda

Apr 3, 2002
    I've finally come up with an decent flyer. It basically says to go to the Gainesville FanForce discussion forum on theforce.net if you are a big Star Wars fan. I'm going to make about 20 copies and start distributing them where ever people will let me.

Let me know if you guys start seeing any of them. That'd be sweet!

4. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Cool!! May I suggest Publix supermarkets? Those have billboards at the entrance that let you put up fliers.

But you probably already knew that. ;)

5. MobartZmuda

Apr 3, 2002
    Apparently the whole flyer thing hasn't generated that much activity. I'll try Publix when I make some more I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.